Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 9:32 pm

"That's a good girl!" She kept moving her fingers as the blonde came all over her hand. It splashed all over the table and even reached Jori and the brunette. "I'm quite impressed, my pet. You will sell for a pretty penny on the market. It is tempting to keep you all for ourselves." Klotho removed her fingers and gave them a lick. "Mm, so sweet. But we aren't done just yet." Klotho laid her down and crawled over top of her. She opened her pussy lips and got a closer look.

"Mmm, your pussy is so pretty and pink. It is twitching wildly..." She took her long tongue and licked her clit slowly to torture her. She pinned her legs down with her hands easily so she couldn't wiggle around too much.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 4:30 am

The blonde panted heavily and her body bucked, "Ha...ha....." she was too much in a daze to hear Klotho. Jori chuckled, "Stand up." he said to the Brunette, And had her bent over the table with her legs spread, "Are you a slut?" he asked her smacking her ass, "Ah! I- I am...." she said. "I can't hear you!" he smacked her ass again, "AH! I'M A SLUT!" she squealed.

Jori smirked, "Stay there." he got one of the THICK wooden toys and he shunted a mark onto it and pushed it into her, She gasped as the toy stretched her, "Oh! Ah!!" she squeaked and Jori smirked, "This toy will get you going crazy." he removed his pants and boos and sat in his chair again. His eyes flashes and the toy began to thrust into the Brunette on it own, "Ah! Oh! oH!!!!! It-Its too big!!" she grasped the table. Jori just listened to her and watched Klotho as well.

"MMmmm just watching you lick that pussy is getting me hard." He smirked at Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 10:32 pm

Klotho licked and played with the blondes pussy while also watching Jori have his way with the brunette. She ran her tongue over her clit and started to push two fingers into her again. "Mm, your pussy is sucking my fingers in. You must want to cum again." She chuckled and moved her fingers faster.

While she watched, Jori leaned the brunette over the wooden table facing Klotho and got one of his wooden toys. Klotho's cheeks flushed bright red with envy. She wanted to be that girl, being fucked with a toy by Jori's magic. It REALLY turned her on. She watched the brunettes face twist with pleasure from the toy pumping into her. This caused Klotho to put her entire mouth over the blondes pussy and suck her off quickly and deeply. "Cum again, my pet. I want to taste your naughty juices..." She said going crazy on her pussy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 3:50 am

Jori smirked at Klotho's expression, "You'll get your turn later my Sweet....I PROMISE that." he grinned at her, watching her got at the blonde more.

"AHHH! OHF FUCK! I AM CLOSE AGAIN!!!" she blonde squealed and writhed as Klotho's tongue an fingers got going more intense on her pussy, "OH FUCK!!!" she threw her head back.

"Ahh! OH fuck! Ohhhhmy gooooood!" the Brunette groaned and her eyes rolled back as the toy got thrusting faster now, "OH GAWD!!" she gasped with a squeak and grasped the table to get a grip.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:26 am

'Mm I can't wait. ' She said to Jori telepathically since her mouth was full of pussy at the moment. Hearing the blondes cries made her move faster and deeper. Klotho extended her claws inside her to reach to that deep stimulation spot that would make her cum buckets. "Cum for me! Cum for me! She said in a hypnotic voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:55 am

"OH FUCK!! OOOOOOOOOGGGOD!!" the blonde squealed as she came, squirting again, some getting into Klotho's mouth and some of her juices got onto the Brunette as well, he licked her lips from being in the splash zone.

The brunette squealed again as well, cumming a little as the toy kept on thrusting into her relentlessly, "OH fuck!!!!!!" she groaned as he words were caused to vibrate form her body movements and the thrusting. Jori grinned, "Aw fuck! Such a show!" he laughed as he stroked himself eagerly.

The Brunette was dripping with her our juices form cumming a little bit and her legs shaking and was getting close to sliding down to the floor. "DOn't you fall down pet, or you'll be punished." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Klotho tasted the girl as she shoot sweet cum all into her mouth. She released her and let the rest splash on the table and onto the brunette. She climbed off the blonde and stood behind her. She looked over to Jori and watched him pleasure himself. As tempted as she was to walk over to him and do the job herself, she stayed put and reached for two treasures from the table

"We have some more time before my special charms wear off. So lets enjoy it shall we my pet?" Klotho had a metal clamp in her hand with tiny bones dangling from it. She started to play with the girls nipples again, tugging on them to prepare her.

"Now try this on for size." She opened the clamp wide and let it slam shut on one of her erect nipples.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 5:56 pm

The blonde panted heavily from cumming so hard twice and her body twitched a little. "I-I-....I can't do anymore......" she panted her face flushed and her body all sweaty.

The brunette squealed as the toy got thrusting crazy fast into her, "OH GOD! i"M GONNA CUM!!! OH MY GOD!!!" she squealed and he nails scratched at the table and she came the toy pulled from her quick and she squirted as well, "OHHHHHhhhhhaahhh..." she shuddered physically and she flopped to the ground, panting heavily.

Jori snickered cruelly, "Such a whore..."

The blonde let out a yelp when the clamp were attached to her nipples, "It hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 7:01 pm

"You are giving up too easily my pet. You have worked so hard how about a little reward?" And by reward she of course meant more torture. She really reached for the glass dildo on the table. It was a bit thicker and longer than the one used on the brunette. "The captain will fuck you with his mind just like her."

She tied the blonde down so she couldn't run away or try to take the dildo out. Klotho slowly pushed it in half way which was easy considering how wet she was.

"Enjoy my pet." Klotho left her and turned her attention to the brunette. "Now it's my turn to play with you." She lifted her up by her hair and made her straddle the table. She picked up the toy from the floor and licked it a bit. "Lets have some fun, my pet."

She flexed her wrist making some of her webbing shoot out. She wrapped it around the base of the toy and used the sticky strong webs to fasten it to the front of her shorts.

"Hehehe now you're going to be fucked by a woman. How do you like THAT!" She yelled as she thrust into the girls dripping pussy.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 7:35 pm

The blonde was too out of it to notice she was being tied down, "Oh fuck....'' she flinched a little with the clamps on her nipples. her eyes widened as the thick toy was pushed into her, "Oh god!!!" she squealed.

Jori smirked and got it thrusting into her as he did before, "OH FUCK!!" she screamed off the bat, she was so sensitive already.

The brunette yelped a little as she pulled up and made to sit on the table, and had a flushed expression as well, and gasped aloud as Klotho thrusted into her without warning, "OH FUCK!" she squealed, "OH FUUUUCKKK!!" she screamed as well.

Jori smirked watching the show, stroking faster.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Klotho wasted little time and began fucking the girl like an animal. She pulled her top off and leaned over her, rubbing her bare breasts against her sweaty back. The pressure from the impact of the dildo made vibrations on her clit. Klotho moaned softly as she fucked the girl. "Feels good doesn't it my pet? Better than any man?" She said as she pulled on her hair forcing her head back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 4:28 am

The brunette squealed, "OH FUCKKKKKKKK!!!" her eyes rolled back into her head, "OH yes!!!!" she moaned.

Jori squinted at her a little, but decided to let her have it....for now. Jori groaned though watching the brunette's push leak more juices from her pussy, "Mmmmake her squeal like a whore." Jori was close as well.

The blonde squealed next to them, as the toy rammed into her, making her cum a little at a time, but the toy didn't stop, getting more fast as she got slicker, "OH MY GODDDDDD!!!" she squealed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:14 am

Klotho chuckled knowing she might pay for that stab at Jori's ego later on but it didn't really matter to her. She held onto the girls hair and pistoned into her with great force. "I can hear your juices leaking from you my pet. You are drenching the floor." She let her hair go and tossed her forward into the table. "Now lets make that river flood." She said holding her hips as she increased her speed. Wanting her to scream out in ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:31 am

The Brunette Got screaming in the overflow of pleasure running through her and form the nonstop thrusting from Klotho, "OHHHHHHHHFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" he moans vibrated from her thrusts and her tits flounced from her body movements as well.

"I'm about to bust a nut here my sweet." he groaned, he stood and went over to the blonde and pulled her over as the toy thrusted into her still and he got his cock in her mouth, "Mmmm fuck! You are such little whores!" he groaned, getting ready to cum in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:41 am

"YES! Scream my pet!" Klotho commanded, giving her ass a firm smack. "I know you're close...hurry and cum for all of us to see!" She smacked her ass again. Her eyes also followed Jori as he went to have fun with the blonde. His back side was facing Klotho. She watched his body move and his dreads bounce around all around him. "Save some of that cum for me my dear." She bit her lip watching him fuck the blondes mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:46 am

"OH trust my My venomous beauty....I've PLENTY to spare. And After we're done here, We're going to MY chamber." he smirked at her, "OHHH FUCK!!!!" he growled in pleasure, "I'M GONNA FUCK!" he fucked the blonde's mouth faster.

"AHHHH! I'M GONNA CUMM!!!!!!!!!" she squealed and her body bucked like crazy as she came, absolutely drenched now and the floor all wet and little puddles were made. Jori growled and thrusted down the blonde's throat and came, he pulled back though and some got on her face as well as she coughed. the toy stopped and fell out of the blond's push and she came as well from the sudden exit. Both girls panted like crazy and were sweaty.

Jori smirked, "Let's get them in their cages again and we can go have our own fun." he said, panting.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:56 am

Hearing him say that just made her go faster. She grinned with satisfaction running her nails down the back of the brunettes back to help her farther along. "Cum my pet! I want to hear you drench the floor!" She smacked her ass one last time HARD! That seemed to do the trick and she came shortly after the blonde. Once done, Klotho removed the make shift cock from the front of her and let it fall on the floor. "Well, that was indeed satisfying." She chuckled and picked the brunette up hoisting her over her should and taking her back to her cage.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:00 am

Jori did the same for the blonde and they were placed in their cages to recover. He sniggered and got Klotho by the chin and kissed her deep and rough, "Mmmmm You dominating was better in person than in my imagination...." he licked over her lips, tasting the flavour of juices off her mouth and lips.

"You fucked the brunette silly.....were we a little jealous and had to punish her?" he smirked as he pulled her by the hand out of the room, not caring they were both nude and heading to his private chamber.

He got her into the room, "Its cut seeing you get jealous."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:13 am

Klotho stepped out of the cage and shut the door. As she turned around, Jori had grabbed a hold of her chin and kissed her roughly. She found it hard to control herself after their little session, but she did her best to not take him then and there. "I'm glad you approve." She said licking her lips getting the last bit of flavor from them.

"Maybe...or I just REALLY like fucking girls." She said as she walked along with him to his room. It was fairly similar to his room on the ship. She glared at him when he made a remark about her being cute. She grabbed him by his throat and forced him against the wall. "Sorry hun, there is nothing cute about me. I am a spider queen. We are NOT cute." She said with lust flaming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:18 am

He kida didn't expect her to grab him by the throat and pin him to the wall, but he smirked, " *cough* If you say so." he sniggered, "But 'MY QUEEN'....I think I didn't get to do something in our LAST session...." he gave a toothy grin. "But I'll get to that when I've got you pinned on the bed." he got her wrist and got her to loosen up and he pushed off the wall a bit, his chest to hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:30 am

They were pretty equal when it came to strength, but Klotho liked to keep Jori on his toes. Especially since he loved her little surprises. Her grip loosened when he squeezed her wrist and moved closer to her. They were close, starting each other down. They sexual tension so thick in the air it was almost suffocating. "Oh, and what did you have in mind? And do hurry, I am so horny from fucking around with those girls that you could very well be the one pinned on the bed instead of me." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:39 am

He gave his toothy grin and he got her walking backwards and onto the bed, without a problem, "Oh...You'll see." he kissed her deeply, his tongue playing with her teeth and then he had moved up closer to the bed frame, then.....CLICK. she was now SHACKLED to the head frame, he had handcuffs hidden.

"I'm going to making you go crazy." he smirked and he opened her legs out, giving her pussy a smack, "You're already wet from our play time....." he leaned down and for licking at her pussy, spreading her pussy lips and slip his tongue into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 1:20 pm

He continued to move keeping himself pressed against her until they fell back on the bed. "Show me..." She said before he kissed her roughly. She moaned feeling his tongue entwine with hers and glide over her pointed teeth. She was lost in their heated kiss, wiggling beneath him as she felt herself get wet again.

Before she knew it, she heard a loud click and felt cold metal around her wrists. She looked up and saw that he had chained her to the head board. "Mm, you sneaky bastard." She grinned at him, loving the idea of being chained with no place to go.

He wasted little time and opened her legs to reveal her wet folds. "AHHH!!" She screamed when he smacked her pussy the sound of wet flesh rang in her ears.

"Mmmm!! Ahhhh!!!" She moaned and screamed again feeling Jori's tongue slither deep down inside her. "FUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHH!!" She squirmed beneath him reeling in the feeling of his tongue lapping up her juices and swirling around inside her. "Ahhhhh I want MOOOOORE!" She said feeling quite greedy after seeing the special treatment he gave the two girls.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Jori just listened as she screamed in utter delight and lust, "MMMMmM!!" he sucked on her clit as well and flicked his tongue at it, wanting to torture her a little bit.

He pulled up against and smacked her pussy again, he slipped two fingers into her soaking pussy and got pumping them deep and fast off the bat, wanting to make her squirt once.....or twice before getting to the the best bits, "MMM you are getting greedy my sweet!" he smirked and snickered. "Gonna make you scream my name over and over."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 9:07 pm

"MMMMM! It feels so goooooood! AHHH!!" She thrashed about, pulling at the chains and arching her back.

"FUUUUAHHHHH!" She came a little bit from his sudden slap. "MMMMMAHHHH! OH FUCK!!" Jori was not letting up his assault. He slipped his fingers inside and moved them quickly. "AHHH JORI!! I-I'm GONNA CUUUUUUM!!" Her legs fell open. She was so close to squirting all over the palm of his hand. "YES! I want you all to myself! I-I don't like sharing you..." Her face was bright red as she looked into his red eyes. "JORI!! MMMMM!!" She kept tugging at the chains wanting to touch Jori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next