Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 11:14 pm

"Ohh so you DO get jealous!" he smirked and pumped his fingers up a little bit to get her g spot a bit more, "CUM MY SWEET!!!" he gave his crazy grin, he got such a rush hearing how she wanted him ALL to herself, "SQUIRT KLOTHO!!!" he demanded knowing she was close to cumming.

He was hard as a rock now and his cock stood erect, he planned on ramming her until her eyes went into a daze.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:31 pm

Klotho couldn't lie when she was at his mercy. Fucking her with his fingers like a rabid beast and staring at her with those crazy eyes. She looked at him and saw that familiar crazed look in his eye and his cock standing at FULL attention. "YES! I DO! I WANT YOU ALL TO MYSELF!!" She arched her back again and thrust her head back she was so close, his commands drawing the orgasm out of her. Finally, she bucked her hips up into his fingers and squirted into his hand. Some also making its way up his arm and splashing his chest and face.

Once it was done, her body squirmed and relaxed and her legs fell open on the table. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were glazed over with ecstasy. "Holy fuck..."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:42 pm

Jori groaned, pulling his fingers out and he got his fingers to her lips, "Taste of yourself my sweet and you'll see what gets me off." he smirked, slipping his finger onto her tongue and over her lips. He licked any of juices from the corner of his mouth and off his arm, "You squirting little slut." he sniggered.

Jori then got her leg open and then tied then by the ankles to get her legs in a 'v' position with her hands still cuffed, he and full access to both of her love holes. He smirked and reached to his side table and he had another bottle of that tingly ointment he used when hey first went at it.

"Remember I said I didn't get to something back on the enemy ship?" he smirked, he poured some of the ointment on her asshole. Then he rubbed it over and he slipped a finger into her ass and got pumping into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Of course she opened her mouth and swirled her tongue around his finger quite enjoying her own taste. "Mm, I taste much sweeter than you." She chuckled. She could tell that he wasn't done yet. Her legs were now hoisted into the air and shacked at her ankles. Her drenched sweetness and rosebud in perfect view for him.

Her eyes watched him, excited about what he was planning next. "Yes...I remember..." Her face flushed red when the smell of the ointment reached her nose. She bit her lip moaning when the cool ointment touched her skin. "GAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHH!!" She screamed loudly suddenly feeling the heat and tingling sensation in her ass while he pumped his drenched fingers into her. "AHHHH! YES!! YESS!!" With her body restrained, she couldn't move against his fingers to make him penetrate deeper which caused her to ache for more. "AHH SO GOOD!! AHHHH! HA HA HA AHHH!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 8:04 pm

"You backdoor slut!" he sniggered. He then pulled his finger out of her and smacked her ass cheeks. He got his stiff, erect cock and prodded her asshole, "Mmm feeling the ointment yet my sweet?" he smirked, "I'm going to make sure your ass is OVERFLOWING with my cum." he gave his crazy smirk and pushed his cock right into her ass join balls deep off the bat, then got grinding into her to tease her a bit.

"Awwwwffuuuckkkk you've a tight rosebud there!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:22 am

"YES!! I AM!! AHHHHHH!" She screamed feeling the sting from him striking her ass cheeks. The sting from her flesh and the tingling from the ointment made it all feel so much better and intense. She nodded furiously, "Yes...it feels so hot and tingly..." She looked over her shoulder and saw his crazy smirk. "GAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA!!" She screamed feeling him ram himself deep inside her ass with no warning. "OH FUCK...MMMMMM IT BURNS!!! AHHHHH SOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!! FUCK ME JORI! FUCK ME HARD!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:28 am

He didn't need much encouragement and he got ramming into Klotho like a mad man, "AWWWFUUCK YES!" he growled, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoing in the room and Jori's growls of pleasure. His cock hard as a rock hitting deep inside her. "MMM YES!" he leaned over and kissed her deeply, his tongue playing with hers as his hips kept thrusting in a downwards position.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:38 am

"AHHHHHH! YES!! YES!! FUCK ME HARD AHHH-MMM!" She moaned and screamed into their hot kiss feeling him deep inside her. The ointment making it that much more satisfying. Her insides were on fire, tingling and burning from the friction. All she could hear was the sounds of their mad fucking and the chains rattling. The urge to meet his thrusts was great, but the chains held her in place. Her cloaking magic slowly began to fade, her skin turning its natural green hue again. The pleasure was too overwhelming and she just couldn't hold it anymore. The marks on her sides began to throb wanting attention. Her body remembered the feeling of him touching her in her most intimate place. It longed for it again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:44 am

He groaned, and pulled back, "MMMMmm fuck Klotho!" he smirked, "Mmm Yes! Feeling your tight little ass squeezing around my hard shaft!" his smirked widened when she turns dot her natural skin tone, "OH FUCK YES!!!" he pulled back and held at her hips and got faster.

He then touched her spots on her waist, touching and caressing them, knowing her reaction from the first time. "MMMM Yes! My beautiful spider queen!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 1:47 pm

When her cloaking magic was gone and her true form showed itself, she felt him move faster and deeper inside her. She felt him get slightly harder and bigger inside her. "OH GAAAAAAAWD AHHHHHHHH!!" Her body could sense his hands coming closer to her most delicate area.

"N-No...not there...AHHHHHHHMMMMMHAAAA!!" She screamed immediately cumming a little bit. She tried so hard to keep control over herself but with her limbs constrained that made it much more difficult. "FUUUUCK!! It's too much...I CAAAAAAAAN'T MMMMMMM I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!" Her back began to arch and her pussy let out a few small squirts. She was slowly losing control.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:35 pm

He paused a little to see watch her squirt, "MMM fuck you are such a fountain." he sniggered, "You love it...." he then got thrusting deep and fast once more, and groaned, "I'm getting close too! MMMMMM FUUUCKKK!!" he groaned. He gripped the bed rest as he thrusted, making the bed move and ht against the stone wall, making squeaking noises, "OH FUCK!!!! I"M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:33 pm

Klotho opened her eyes and looked up to see Jori's face hovering over her as he held onto the headboard while wildly thrusted into her. "AHHHH!! FUUUUUUUCK! I-I'M GONNA CUM MMMMMMMMM!" She listened to their passionate cries along with the sound of the bed bouncing and colliding with the stone wall. "FUUUUUUUUUUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She used her arms and legs to pull herself up making her body collide with Jori's so he could reach deeper. He reached deep into her stomach. She was cumming from her pussy as well as her ass. It shot from her pussy drenching his chest and also giving him more glide to move easier in her ass. "AHHHH! I'M CUMMING IN BOTH HOLES!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Her mind began to go blank and her eyes rolled back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:44 am

When Klotho announced she came from BOTH holes, Jori lost it and slammed balls deep once more into her ass and his hot cum was shot deep into her, He grinded into her to make sure she got EVERY drop, "NNNGGHHHHHH AWwwwwwwwffuuck!" he growled and his eyes rolled back a bit.

He then pulled back and panted, "Oh fuck me..." he chuckled seeing his chest and lower half were soaked from her squirting, "Damn." he smirked and pulled form her ass, wanting to observe his work. her asshole was gaping and twitching, some of his cum peaking out. "MMMm you want more my little slut?" he got rubbing a there now VERY sensitive bud.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Klotho felt the rush of heat inside her suddenly feeling Jori slam her one last time and release into her. "OHMYGOOOOOOODYEEEEEEEES!!" She screamed her eyes glazed over and her tongue hanging out of her mouth. When it was over, her body shook with small tremors her body greatly sensitive. "Holy....that was...intense..."

She laid her head on her arm, panting. She bit her lip and moaned feeling Jori pull out of her and grinned when she felt his cum drip out of her.

"GAAAAHAHHHAAA!!" Her body jerked when he touched her again. "Ahh..please...your hands still have ointment on them...my clit is tingling...AHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:17 am

He smirked, "I know." he sniggered as he kept rubbing her clit, "Now answer me....you want more?" he gave a toothy grin.

"Mmm your ass took all of my seed." he smirked at the sight again, he untied her legs to let them down and uncuffed her....for now. He pulled her on her back and he kissed her deeply, his tongue playing with hers again, fighting for dominance like always. "Mmm you taste so sweet...but has a hint of poison.....jsut like any danger bloom." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:41 am

"Ahhhhaaaaahhh! You're so evil." She said between gasps. "Of course...I ALWAYS want more." She was surprised when he removed the shackles from her wrists and ankles. But she soon forgot about it when he kissed her deeply. She loved the way he kissed her as if he were saying she belonged to him and no one else. Their tongues entwined fighting with one another. "Mmn..." She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"You better be careful, most female spiders eat their mates after sex." She teased nibbling on his shoulder and leaving a fresh mark on his skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:12 am

He smirked, "You'de regret that choice my sweet.....you've have no one to bring you into pure bliss..." he sniggered as she nibbled on his skin, "Plus I would e able to enjoy you anymore..." he grinned.

He got massaging her breast, rolling her nipples between his fingers and he licked over her soft mound and sucked on one of her nipples, a he groped the other, tugging on the nipple as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:49 am

"That's true...no one can make my eyes roll back in my head quite like you do." She smirked right back at him.

She arched her back into his touch the left over ointment on his fingers made her nipples tingly and warm. "Mmmmn...what are you going to do to me next, my darling Jori?" She asked wrapping her legs around his waist to pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 am

He smirked and he laid back, pulling her on top of him, "I war to watch you work your magic my sweet." grinning as he caressed her legs and her hips, "Riding me as you like." he sniggered and he smacked her ass a little, making her ass jiggle a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 1:07 pm

"MMM!" She bit her lip and raised herself up slightly onto her knees reacting to the sweet sting of his hand smacking her ass. She lowerd herself back down and felt his still erect cock rubbing against her back side. "Giving me control now...well I promise not to disappoint..." She took her hair down from its usual braided ponytail and let it fall over her shoulders. She moved her body against him like a snake, grinding her ass against his cock. Her hands moved across his chest lovingly at first then she dug her nails into his skin and raked them down hearing them penetrate his skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:18 pm

""SSSHHhhh!!" he hissed from her scratching into his chest and smirked, shuddering from the sting of pain, "You never have." he sniggered, "Mmmm I feel that sweet ass of your with my hard cock between your cheeks, you are so bad." he smacked her ass again.

He watched her as she seductivly rubbed against him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Her lips twisted into an evil grin as she watched him writhe in pain beneath her. She moved against his body, her ass cheeks squeezing together to put pressure on his cock. "AHH!" She yelped and bit her lip from him striking her suddenly.

"Yes, I'm bad...but isn't that what you love about me most?" She leaned down and rubbed her body up and down his chest feeling the cuts on her skin. Little traces of blood was left behind on her chest. She gripped both his hands and moved them above his head and began to kiss him roughly.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:43 pm

"Mmmmmm among other things." he smirked at her, "Come on my venomous Beauty.....give me more...I KNOW I can take it." he sniggered at her.

He bucked up rubbing his cock against her pussy, "Mmmm You tease me so much, its hard to bare." he said, he didn't try to fight it or struggle, but he knew she loved being dominant as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 11:56 pm

She put a finger to his lips, "Patience, my love. All good things to those who wait..." She raised her ass off him so he couldn't reach her to pleasure himself. She was now on her hands and knees, still using one hand to keep his arms above his head. "You want more? Alright, then...I will give it to you." She reached behind his head and used one of the shackles to bind BOTH of his hands together above him.

"Remember...you asked for this." She said leaning down and whispering into his ear, biting his earlobe. She then stood up off the bed and decided to look around for something fun to use on him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:00 am

He heard the shackles and didn't care, he smirked, "Oooo payback?" he sniggered, "Bring it on my sweet. I'm keen for your games." he laughed a little. HE looked at her ass as she looked about, "When I get my hands on you, I'll be making sure you won't be able to walk." he promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next