Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:56 pm

"Hmph..." was all he said after she bumped his shoulder.

They reach the port and to the local public pin board, placing a poster up saying looking for ship crew recruits but not telling the ship, but to come to the local tavern by a certain time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Klotho observed the people walking about the town looking for potential recruits. She turned up the dial on her pheromones to make the job a bit easier. When one came into view that tickled her fancy, she would look at them and give them that lovely seductive smile. She also knew it would annoy the shit out of Jori.

"I have to go get something from the market. I'll meet you back at the ship later." She said wanting to get some distance from him for now. She also wanted something to settle her queasy stomach. She found a vendor selling herbs and essential oils. A young woman was running the cart. "What can I help you with miss?"

"I just need some fresh ginger." She said plainly. "Of course." The woman prepared some fresh ground ginger and also gave her a few whole ginger roots. "Much obliged." She was about to hand the woman her money when a burly man came up behind her and put his money down first.

"I've got it." He said with a flashy smile. "Oh...um thank you." She said collecting her purchases and turning to leave. The man started to follow. "I have never seen you around here, miss. What is your name?" He said walking close with her. Klotho was a bit annoyed with him but decided to play along. "Khloe. Just Khloe." She lied using her alias.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 6:33 am

He gave a strong and dangerous glare when she goer got a little too flirty for his taste.

"Yes yes....go do what you need to." he said, annoyed even more. But when Klotho was out of sight......he got standing there for a moment, '.......Uh fuck it.' he thought and went the same way but kept a distance, he was curious to WHY she was ill all of a sudden.

He watched her purchasing the ginger from the herbalist and shrugged, but he passed when the man came into the picture, '.......I don't like him.' he glared. He growled see he began following Klotho and he followed, again at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 8:04 pm

"Khloe. Beautiful name. Just as beautiful as its owner." He said, shamelessly trying to flirt. She looked into his face and saw him wiggle his eyebrows.

"Look I appreciate you paying. But I know the game you are trying to play. I am not interested in playing." She warned him.

"Aww don't be like that Miss. Khloe. I just wanted to help a fine beauty like yourself out is all. What makes you think I have an ulterior motive?"

"For starters, you are leaning in whispering that into my ear with a sensual tone and I can feel your hand moving closer and closer to my ass, so I suggest you back off before I break every one of your grabby fingers." She warned.

"Mmm, very perceptive. I like that." He said not moving away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:57 am

Jori growled and got walking over seeing he was NOT moving away after her warning him, He got hold of the man's wrist and twisted it, "I think she made it clear moron." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Klotho was surprised to see Jori coming to her aid, "What are you..?"

"Back off, man! This is between me and her! It doesn't concern you! " He grabbed at Jori's hand and squeezed his wrist to make him loosen his grip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Jori smirked when he twisted, "Oh? Pain is my friend, FUCK WIT!" he kneed him in the stomach, causing him to let go then he kicked him in the face, casing a tooth to be knocked out. "Stupid fuck." he said, "Come on." he said to Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Klotho watched these events unfold in front of her and enjoyed watching him inflict pain on this moron. He was on the ground writhing in pain. She smirked and casually stepped over him as she followed behind Jori.

"Well, that was impressive." She couldn't help but compliment him even though they were still not on the best terms.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:20 pm

"The idiot doesn't learn like the dumb beast he is." he said simply. "We'll be back tomorrow to see who comes around tot he tavern." he added.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Klotho chuckled with satisfaction and followed behind him. "Why not just let him torment me? Or are you THAT possessive of me?" She asked prying to see how he would react.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:48 pm

"I don't like people touching what's mine." he said looking over his shoulder at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 pm

She chuckled and crossed her arms. "So, you think I belong to you?" She said as they walked along back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:01 am

"I think you know this already." he said, still walking along the dock to the boat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:28 am

Klotho could tell he was still angry. He didn't challenge her answer like he usually did and seemed to have no interest in their usual games. "Mm, yes I do." They boarded the boat and she immediately began to feel queasy again. She hurried down to the galley to make herself some ginger tea to calm her stomach.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 am

He sighed and followed her down, "You've been acting sick all day....what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:51 am

She started boiling some water on the stove and laid out the ginger on the counter. "I told you already. It's just a bit of sea sickness. It will pass eventually."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 6:51 pm

"I just find it odd you suddenly get seasick when you've out o the boat a few time now and NO sign of anything." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:39 pm

"It's probably nothing. Don't worry about it." She said. Soon the kettle started to whistle signaling it was done and she took it off and poured some water in a mug and added the ginger. "This should help."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 11:55 pm

"Ginger...that's expensive." he said, ginger and certain spices were hard to get since some items came form the orient.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:01 am

"I know. If I knew where it grew here, I would get it myself. That is what I did back home." She said blew the hot brew and took a sip feeling the warmth trickle down her throat and warm her insides. "Mm, perfect. Nice and fresh."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:21 am

He sniffed and coughed, "ugh...." he said, he hated strong spices like ginger, but he put it down and left it be.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:33 am

She laughed at his reaction, "Don't like it?" She took another sip and sat down, crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:42 am

"I HATE strong spices....cinnamon is alright, but not that." he pointed at the brew she made, grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 10:33 pm

"It is not my favorite either, but it works wonders to soothe a sour stomach." She finished off her small cup of tea starting to feel a bit better. The nausea was still there, but not as bad as it was.

"It will be dark soon. We should finish our duties." Klotho put the rest of the tea away saving it for later.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 10:38 pm

"Yes I'm aware of the time." he said, undoing the boat from the dock and got the boat going, heading back to base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next