Share | 

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:21 pm

She was relieved when her restraints were removed and she could stretch out fully. She laid on her side trying to catch her breath. "Y-Yes...being pregnant makes...me tire out faster..." She said between breathes. She was also fully satisfied but very tired more so than usual. "Fuck...I'm so tired now..." She said moving to lay her head down on a pillow and closed her eyes to rest them for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.com
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:54 am

He smirked and moved her hair from her face, "Rest for now...We can go again later." he said, seeing she was already starting to nod off into slumber after a heavy hitting fuck. He relaxed with her for a while and decided to go have a at the before he would go back to seeing what his men were doing in the hidden docks of their new hide out.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:29 pm

Klotho woke up several hours later. The sun had gone down and it was dark outside. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She was slowly remembering what had happened when she fell asleep. She was still naked and saw the marks on her wrists and ankles. She smirked and slowly swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. "Mmmm!" She moaned and stretched before putting her clothes back on and heading to the bathing chamber to clean herself up before venturing out to see the progress of the construction for their new hideout.

Once she was fresh out of the bath, she found Jori down by the hidden docks giving orders to the crew. She walked over to him and stood behind him. "Things are progressing well." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:39 am

Jori already had washed up and were wight he crew, dealing with the cargo and telling the drew what to do as usual. He got looking around and sighed, "Frank we will need to go on a collecting mission soon. We need the cargo for sales soon." he said, "Yes cap'n." he nodded. Jori turned and smirked, "Sleep well my Venomous Beauty?"

"THey progressing fine, But we need more cargo to sell and trade. Will need to do so and soon." he grumbled. "Which means you'll be staying here on your own again." he knew home much she LOVED that.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:35 pm

"Mm, indeed I did. I just wish you didn't let me sleep so long. The day is pretty much over." She said with a sigh not liking the fact that she slept the day away even if she was pregnant.

"I see..." She was not thrilled about the idea of being left behind again. "How long will you be away?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:35 am

"Not my fault I worked you well." he chuckled as he teased, "I will keep the mission short and get back to you soon. And soon enough these little ones will come out."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:21 pm

Klotho gave him a sly look and just shook her head with a hint of a smile. "Don't over inflate your ego. Tiring out a pregnant woman is not a huge feat." She gave him a gentle elbow in the arm as she teased back. "Roughly six more months and they will be here..." She said feeling a bit nervous. "At least while you are away, I won't be completely alone. I'll have these two to keep me company." She said, touching her tiny bump.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:44 am

"A woman carrying MY children I would say so." he smirked "..........I'm not taking all the crew with me, you'll have a couple of them to boss around and do errand sif you need them to. But We'll get through this and we'll figure out along the way.....At least I think that's how it goes." he shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:43 am

She chuckled at his comeback. "They have definitely been a challenge so far. But I haven't felt them move yet. But they should very soon."

She chuckled again, "Mm, you know how much I love to boss people around." She said looking around at the hard working men. "Yes, we will figure it out together. You sounding so responsible and caring like this is rather sexy." She said taking his hand and giving him a hot kiss, nipping at his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:06 pm

He smirked at her as she kissed him and he returned the kiss with equal passion and licked along her lips, while the men looked away and coughed a little. "Oh this is only for now my sweet, i'm still a psychopath." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:52 pm

"I hope so...as much as I love seeing this paternal side of you...that sick psychopath is the one I fell hard for..." She smirked and kissed him again, this time biting down on his lip to draw blood. She pulled back and swiped her finger over his bloodied lip and licked it. "...I don't want to see him fade away either." She chuckled and savored his taste on her tongue.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:05 pm

The crew once again looked away seeing them almost making out. He Smirked, "You're still that exotic and Venomous beauty that I saw wondering around Philander." he smirked, tasting the blood on his lips and licking it up. he shuddered seeing her tasting his blood as well, "Ohhh he won't." he gave a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:59 pm

She didn't care that the crew was around to see them. She was not ashamed of her very crazy and sexual relationship with her man. And she just LOVED having an audience. She pressed her body against him and wrapped her arms around his neck staring into his eyes and feeling her insides constrict from seeing his bloody smile. "Mm, I'm very happy to hear that my crazed voodoo man. I'm going to return to the house now..." She leaned into his ear and whispered, "... I'll be waiting for you." She said on a sensual voice then tugged on his earlobe before kissing his lips again leaving him hot and bothered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:50 am

Jori didn't care either. He smirked hearing her sweet and....sensual nothing to him before her little tease to earlobe. He sniggered letting her go, "Ohh I'll be there soon my sweet widow." he said, looking at her natural sway as she left. "Frank make sure all it set an well before we leave and get he list all good and ready." he ordered. "Aye cap'n." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:29 pm

As promised, Klotho went back to the house and into their bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed leaning back on her hands, naked. Her delicate frame was barely visible in the dim candle light emitting from the candles that surrounded her in the room.

"You two are making mommy feel VERY horny almost all the time. But I don't think your father minds so much." She snickered as she talked to her belly while she waited for her beloved to walk in.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:47 pm

After a while Jori got the room and smirked at the sight before him, "Oh look at you." he sniggered and got the door closed and he walked over to her, "Ohh He doesn't mind at all." he chuckled at her words, "So what shall it be tonight my venomous beauty?" he kicked his boots off and got undoing the belt to his pants.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Klotho smirked and shifted her body slightly, uncrossing her legs slowly before recrossing them again. "I did say I would be waiting for you...and I was getting rather impatient." She explained. "So I just decided to save you the trouble and took all my clothes off." She snickered.

Her eyes watched him closely as he approached. She purposely made them glow in the dark as she stared at him. She grabbed at his belt before he could undo it completely and tugged him forward so he was right in front of her. "Let me..." She said and easily released his belt and started to unbutton his pants and pull the zipper down. His pants fell quickly and she was delighted to see that he was not wearing anything underneath. "As long as this cock fucks me in ALL my holes...I don't care what you do to me." She said, mesmerized by his cock. She touched it with her hands, feeling its firmness.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 pm

He smirked, "Sorry to keep you waiting." he smirked, "I can see that, and I like it." he gave a toothy grin, he shuddered seeing her eyes glow but chuckled more when she got undoing his pants off, he happily let her do as she pleased and he got his pants off fully once they pooled a this feet, kicking them away. He growled feeling her stroke him, "Mmm that can be arrange my sweet." he licked his lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Klotho got down on her knees in front of him. She continued to use her hands to stroke him off as she talked to him. "Mmm...it's been a long time since you used your magic to fuck me with your mind." She suggested and took the tip of his dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue around. She lifted her milky breasts and sandwiched his cock between them to replace her hands. "How does that feel now that my tits are bigger and full of milk?" She smirked up at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:10 pm

"Mmm hinting something are we?" he sniggered and then thought of something, "I've something in mind." he sniggered, "Mmm fuck sone sot and plump." he growled feeling the soft flesh around his hard cock, "MMM fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 pm

"That's entirely possible." She said and started moving her tits slowly on purpose. "You have something in mind for me? Mmm, is it a secret or can I use my tits to coax it out of you?" She said and started to lick the tip of his dick and move her tits up and down faster again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:24 pm

He smirked, "Try and coax me to tell you." he groaned, "Oh gawd fuck me..." eh growled, "Mmmm I want to feel that tongue my sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 am

"Mmm, as you wish..." She gave him more than her tongue and wrapped her lips tight around his cock creating an air tight seal as she moved her head up and down. Her tongue wrapped around his head and her teeth grazed his skin while still milking his cock with her tits. "Mmm...I feel your dick throbbing...you want to cum don't you, my love?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:51 am

"Aww fuck me!' he growled a bit and clenched his teeth feeling her own teeth raking over his sensitive flesh, "Fuck!" he growled in pleasure, "Gawd that fucking mouth of yours!" he got a hand on head head and guided her a little as he bucks into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 am

Klotho felt his hands on her head and allowed him to guide her a bit. It helped keep her steady while her hands squeezed her tits more around his cock. The harder she squeezed made bits of her milk come out making his cock a bit more slippery. She moved her tits faster and let him have control over her head and mouth. She raked her teeth deeper over the sensitive flesh and wrapped her tongue around him enjoying his taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: