Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:18 am

Erebus was confused as to what a diva was, but ignored his thought as he felt her mouth touch his cock. He groaned in pleasure. He touched her hair, stroking her face as he felt close just form her licking him, "F-Fuck... Kira" he gasped as he cam hard all over in her mouth, on her face, her breast. It was an abnormal amount. He groaned as he felt a little better, but his size hasn't gone now. 'fuck...' he groaned in his thoughts where she could hear it.

He hissed as he looked at her as she was completely cover. "God your hot..." He stated as he pulled her up to him as he licked her body slowly to clean her up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:23 am

She Got a major surprise when he came ALL over her, and blinked, swallowing what she had but coughed a little, "A bit of warning next time....." she said dryly, but she could see he was STILL hard. "HOW?!" she asked.

She shivered feeling his tongue on her skin, "....Erebus!" she gasped a little, "Let me try...." she said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 am

erebus picked her up, now his mind wasn't thinking as he looked into her blue eyes his eyes still pitch black. A different blue eyes from Lilith, but a softer blue, "Kira... "He groaned as he needed more. He looked as he started to use her tights to stroke his hard cock. He groaned as he needed more.

He grabbed for her breast as he groped her a little hard, his claws digging into her soft flesh but beautiful mounds. He placed her on his chest as he smirked, "Try what...?" he asked her as he continue to like thrust his cock along her inner thigh, he was having a hard time with his self control, "Just a little" He stated wanting to go inside her so badly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:36 am

She gasped and blushed feeling his cock thrusting between her thighs and against her pussy, making her wet. "Ahh Erebus!!" she squeaked a little. She yelped again feeling him grope her breasts roughly, "AH! Oh fuck! Let me trY and Take it!"she got her words out.

She straddled him, his cock standing straight up, "........Okay.....let's give it ago..." she said as she eased herself slowly on his his HUGE cock, "OH gawd! Its's stretching more than last time!"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:39 am

Erebus groaned as he gasp, something snapp the moment he started to go inside her. He easy into her, helping her slowly as he didn't want to hurt her. "Oh fuck... Kira..." He groaned as he felt her tight wetness surrounding his big hardness. He continued to kiss her neck as he feels in inch her way down. He slowly started to move deep inside her as he could feel her completely. She was wet, tight, and her juice were dripping down him, "More... I need more..." He groaned s he wanted to move faster.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:43 am

Her face was flushed from the rush going through her body and she got about Half of him into her but couldn't go any further and got bouncing on his cock, "Oh FUCK!" she moaned and he breasts flounced to her riding his cock, "Ahh! Erebus!" she squeaked his named.

She threw her head back, "OH GAWD its stretching me so much!!!!"

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 am

Erebus groaned as he felt close, "Fu-FUCK... AAAHH~" He groaned as he came more inside her. He groaned as it wasn't much as before, but still a lot. He was covering his entire length, and deep inside her, come on his chest a bit on her inner thight. He gasped as he moved his hips a bit to get more, "F-fuck Kira... I... need more." He groaned. The drug was slowly wearing off as he was slightly smaller, but not by much. She could still barely fit inside of him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:12 pm

"AHHH!!" her eyes widened feeling him cum inside her already, she shuddered feeling the white hot feeling inside her pussy and spilling out of her around his cock, "Erebus.." she panted, her face already flushed.

She gasped again feeling him push more into her, "OH FUCK! Ah!ah!" she squeaked to each thrust he made. "More? How are you not tried?" she aspen in her moans, he came TWICE now and was still going.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Erebus slowly came to a hault as he narrowed his eyes on her, "It's the mating season for demons. I'm "in heat" and if I don't get release it gets worse...." He grunted as he felt himself get hard again, 'fuck... this drug needs to were off.' he thought as he didn't want to push Kira her limits.

He leaned in and started to kiss her neck as he looked down at her, "Do you want to make you feel better?" He asked thinking he was being too rough with her. He stared by playing with her clit with his pinky claw gently as he nibbled on her neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:54 am

She panted, "I'm not complaining...I'm- just asking...!" she said, she gasped feeling him get hard inside her again, "Oh fuck you just got harder!"

She squeaked when got started to tease her bud, "Ahh! Don't tease me!! I'll go crazy!" She opened her legs out for him more, "If you need the release I can take it...I need to get used to taking it!" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 10:14 am

Erebus looked down at her. He kissed her gently, trying to not let his fangs get in they way. He looked slowly got a little more deeper inside her as he thrust more, while play with her Clit. He started to kiss down her cheek, to her chin, than down to her neck. He won't admit he actually missed her, but he did to some degree.

He thrusted a little faster and deep inside her as he nibbled at her neck, "K-Kira..." He gasped as he wanted to make her explode with Pleasure as he reached down and started to rubbed and grab for her ass. He noticed just how smooth and soft it really was against his rough skin. He grunted as he moved more, "K-Kiraahhh." He groaned louder as he felt close to his release again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 5:34 pm

"Ahhh fuck!" she wrapped her legs around him as much as possible with how wide his waist was, "Erebus!!! OH FUCK" she felt the heat building in her belly, "I'm GETTING CLOSE!!!" she gasped.

"Erebus!! OH GAWD!!!!!!" she squealed as he got faster with his thrusts, and felt his large hand groping her backside, the light scratching of his rough skin on her skin turned her on a little bit.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Rebus grunted as he felt close. He gasped as he thrusted deeper inside her as he roared with pleasure and came inside her. He looked down and notice the cum was thicker and more. Gushing out her wet pussy. His juices mixed with her. He groaned as he felt finally his body settle down. His eyes glowed their normal deep demonic red eyes. His hard cock slowly started to limp as he was taking deep breaths. He slowly pulled out of her as he collapsed next to her and closed his eyes. His breathing evening out as he relaxed. "Thank god..." he groaned as the drug finally wore off.

He started to slowly close his eyes as he felt exhausted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:17 pm

She let out a squeal when he came in her again and that set her off, cumming right after he did< "AWWWFFUUCUCCKKK!!" her legs shook from the rush running through her body. She felt him going limp and she panted heavily and shuddered as he pulled out of her. "Its so thick...." she groaned his load felt different this time, ".........I won't be surprised if I get pregnant after this." she sighed a little, she noticed he was exhausted now.

She smiled a little, she carefully got up and felt she had a limp, "Oh fuck....ouch...." she SLOWLY made her way to the bathing chamber, letting his rest.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:02 pm

Erebus slowly started to fall asleep, but noticed that Kira won't up to get a bath. He smirked as he closed his eyes to get more rest, 'i'll explain when you get cleaned up' he stated to her telepathically.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:16 pm

She eased herself into the bath "Mmmmm that's feeling good right now." she smiled as she relaxed in the to water, easing her muscles and body.

She blinked when he spoke to her in her head, "................Is that why you were angry?" she asked him, "I want to know now." she said, now slightly annoyed his ex was trying shit ALREADY.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Erebus groaned, 'Why you were talking to you brother... She came to my office. she some how fond out I was already Mated. She's a bit possessive, but she drugged me thinking you'd be gone longer, during mating season and thought she could take it... Though I held it out till you got back.' he stated.

He opened one of his eyes as he felt sore and decided to go and take a Bath. He got up as he grabbed a towel and started to head to the hot springs. 'how was your trip.' he asked her through his head.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:47 pm

"...........................She was HERE when i was leaving?" she frowned and her tone was lightly annoyed.

"........Why didn't you tell me when i came to you in the office? I'm your mate, are I NOT allow to know when something is going on with you?" she asked

"......My trip was fine and I've brought some thing from home now...I'll be alright for now. Dimirtri will keep the family hunting business going since I can't now." she said. "But he's still not keen for me being here."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 10:11 pm

Erebus sighs as he groaned as the hot water hit his skin, "Ahhh." He groaned with a relief. "I kicked her out before she got too much. Stop worrying. If she came after you, she know she'd have to fight against not just you, but also me." he stated. He smirked at her, "Jealous?"he asked. "As for why I didn't tell you, you already had a lot on your mind. I could tell. So I thought I was being a considerate mate making sure that THIS didn't bother you." He stated as he soaked a little deeper into the Water.

"Your brother is looking after you. Of course he wouldn't been keen on you being a Mate to Demon lord. What Huntress who's been fighting their entire lives would be?" He questioned. He looked over at her, his eyes normal as he reached and touched her cheek, "Lilith can't do anything while were mated. The only way she could even try is if she Killed you, but that also kills me in the Process." He stated. "Being mated is a lot more complicated than given credit for." He said as he looked up as he pulled his arm away, "Thats why I'm surprised you even went fro it." he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:19 am

She saw he came to the bathing chamber to join her and she splashed her shoulders, not worried about his nudity anymore as he slipped into the water with her.

"Good. If she hadn't Then I would be having words with her." she said in a serious tone. She pouted a little at him, "Shut up."

"I'm NOT a fragile little flower Erebus I'm a fucking Hard ass Hunter of demons......well at I was. But I in the future I don't want to be left int he dark or be the the one taking the brunt of your angry because of it." she said.

"He's been more protective of me since he hit puberty, he had a mature attitude beyond his years, but when he's annoyed he is childish." she said. she looked at him, "True."

"As I said if that BITCH wants to try ANYTHING again I'll will begin by shoving my foot up her ass and the shoot her head off." she started in a serious tone.
"I'm still surprised I did as well.........But I keep my promises and my deals. In speaking of which I'll not make any more deals with you." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:48 am

Erebus laughed with a smirked, "I honestly wasn't even that Angery women. I was more annoyed. You're the one who's always angry at everything." He stated with a teasing smile.

"And I know you're still the hard ass... Though if I were you'd I'd keep up with your Demon hunter ways, even if it means being a Mate to a Demon. I don't care if you want to keep killing the demons. Most of them are not good, but during this Gala you will meet a lot of Demons of the higher level. Probably equal to me, But that doesn't mean you go and kill them off." He stated as he started to shift into his Human form. His silver hair was down as it floated against the water.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:54 am

She gave him a dry stare, "You're the one that was growling at everything when I came to check on you." she said.

"I figured that already. I don't kill EVERY demon or creature of darkness I see....I kill only those causing trouble for villages and people." she said. "That's how i made a living.....I've dealt with high levelled demons before.....the last high level was that fucking vampire I dealt with years ago."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:01 am

Erebus smirked as he looked at her, "Well..." He stated as he stood up. "Don't stay in here for too long... You have that Gala to go to here shortly..." He stated as he grabbed his towel, got out as he leaned in and kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry... I am a demon, usually we Growle. even when I'm pleasured too." He stated as he smirked

He looked down at her, "FYI.... Lilith will be at this Gala this evening.... Try not to kill her." He stated with a stroke on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:04 am

She smiled to his touch, but something occurred to her.

"Wait.....THE GALA'S TONIGHT?!" she asked in shock and dismay.

"WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME SOONER!!!!" she said, scrambling out of the bath, not caring about her stiffness anymore and running their room without a care for her nudity, she knocked over a couple of the goblin servants, "SORRY! BUT FUCKING MOVE!" she shouted as she ran on.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:13 am

Erebus blinked, "I told you last week that it was around this time frame. I also told you to be back within a week from your family's place." he stated as he watched her rush around. He laughed a bit as she accidentally ran into the goblins.

He stood up as he dried himself as he walked into the bedroom, "You're dress is on the bed." He stated.

He groaned as he shifted into his demon form. Much larger as he started to change into his more form demon wear. He looked and noticed that Kira was still rushing around, "Why are you rushing around... it shouldn't take human that long to get ready." He said as he noticed that she almost fell as he picked her up by her waist before she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: