Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimitri's Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:24 am

Lustre pouted at him, "Don't get mad at me because I'm right..." She said as she looked down. "I'm not hungry anymore." She said softly as she was done teasing him.

She sat there quietly as she closed her eyes to sleep a little more. She wasn't sure how to get out of this, but at the same time. She wasn't sure if she wanted to. She thought Dimitri was cute. Got an attitude issue, but still cute.

She was deep in her thoughts as she opened her eyes and looked up at the knight sky and just started to count the stars.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 pm

He realised how much of an Ass he had been acting lately and sighed but feeling too proud at that moment, "....Very well." he said getting up and sat back in his spot before, taking his time eating his share of the meal.

A bit later he unbound her from the tree but he kept her hands bound and a connection of the trunk to the tree to her ankle, so she couldn't walk off or near him. And laid down a sleeping mat for her, "I need sleep." he said. As he went back to his sleeping mat.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Lustre looked at him as she glared, "I may be a Demon fox, but it doesn't mean I'm an animal." She glared. She couldn't moved very well, but was able to lay down. She stayed up a bit as she looked up at the stars and looked at him, "Are you always this much of an ass?" She asked him.

"Is that how you treat you sister too...?" She asked him

She continued to looking up at the stars as she counted. she slowly started to close her eyes, though she wasn't tired. Her ears on high alert as she made she they they were safe.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 10:17 pm

He looked at her then he turned over to face the other way, not answering her. Still feeling annoyed.

----

The next morning...

He was up early and went to relieve himself for a moment and went on bad to start cooking some eggs he had in his pack. Just simply boiling them. He looked to her, Noticing she as probably awake, ".....................Sorry...." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 12:57 am

Lustre heard his small apology as she smiled, "It's whatever.... I'm used to it." She said as she looked up and noticed the sun rising. She said up as she watched him boil the eggs, than looked up at him, "So... am I just you're permanent prisoner or what?" She asked as she really didn't want to be chained to a tree for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:17 am

"..........I don't know if I can trust your word to not attack me.....what will you do if I released you from the binds?" he asked her.

His instincts as an hunter made him not to trusty too easily, "..............I would need to know TOTALLY it you were not to run off."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:24 am

Lustre looked at him, "Probably kiss you first." She started off bluntly, "Than you know, maybe ask to go shower and use the bathroom." she said, "Than come back eat and just sit here till you let me have my way and than I can be satisfied for a minute or two and see how you feel about that afterwords." She said as she looked at him with a straight face being completely serious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:49 am

He gave a VERY Dry expression, "...........Annnnnnd you think I'm Going to let you get that close?" he asked her.

"HOW are you so straight faced with that kind of talk its...........baffling." he shook his head, he usually avoided dirty talking people.....mainly because he didn't want to FEEL dirty from hearing it all day.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:51 am

Lustre looked at him as she blinked, "Cause I'm not ashamed of what I want. But it's not like you're saying "No" Directly, you're beating around the bush." She stated as she smirked at him.

She looked up at the sun light as she groaned, "But seriously... I need to use the bathroom, it's been a few days and my bladder is having an awful time trying to hold it." She said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:03 am

"................................................" he sighed aloud, "NO funny business." he got untying her of the ropes, "Go do your business." he motioned with his head, "I need to pack the camp after eating." he said as he got the rope back into a neat bunch and back into his travel pack.

'When I get back to my sister I going to kill Erebus.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Lustre rolled her eyes as she decided to just be calm and collected and wet about her business. She quickly went to the bathroom. Luckily they were close to a lake that she could rinse her face off as she felt gross and dirty. She sighs as she looked around. Her ears twitching to make sure she was safe.

She looked around, 'i can't take a quick dip..' she thought as she started to get her clothes off and hand them on a close branch as she got into the water and came up for air. She shivered at how cold it was, but her large breast showing off her hard nipples from the chill. Her curves showing off her delicate figure. He skin milky white, and her hair glistening with the water drops. She sighs happily as she quickly started to wash the sweat and grim off her, 'this is so nice' she thought as she decided to be quick and get out as she gathered her clothes and try her best to dry off, but her clothes were sticking to her. She rolled her eyes as she started to head back to the camp and noticed Dimitri already packed and ready to go.

"So are you just going to leave or do I have to come with you?" She asked. Her clothes were see through, her nipples showing through her clothes hugging tightly to her body, her curves showing off. She shifted her hips to looked at him, "Well?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:00 pm

He got the hardboiled eggs out of the pot and got them in a leather bag to carry and eat as they walked, ".........What's going on with me? WHY haven't I killed this demon yet?" he asked himself.

"...............I'm getting fucking soft." he sighed as he packed the bed mats and other equipment. He shared her approaching and turned and his eyes snapped wide seeing her eyes were partly wet and sticking to her clothes! "What were you doing?!" he looked away quickly.

"You're half wet!" he was blushed right red.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:23 pm

Lustre raised a brow as she looked down at her body, "I took a quick dip to wash the sweat and grim off my body... Gets gross after a while. And I didn't have a towel to dry so I'm just wearing my clothes." She stated the obvious.

She smirked as she walked over to him, "What... why are you blushing?" She asked in a teasing manner and laughed softly as she looked at him, "I'm not gonna touch you. You seem uninterested in the act, besides... where are you evening heading?" She asked him getting back into the question from earlier
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:44 pm

"..............I never said I was UNINTERESTED I just don't trust you." he said under his breath.

"We're heading to the north......My home region." he said, "So i can gather my mind and supplies properly." he said hand her a hard-boiled egg, "Plus we need some extra food for the journey."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Lustre was surprised at his responce, "So... you want sex from me?" She asked trying to make sure what she said she understood.

She took the egg and started to peal the shell as she ate it, "Hmmm... Did you always live int he north... Or did you move there cause you wanted to be closer to you're sister?" She asked as she followed him. She was still wet, but it was dry heat in the south so it was nice to warm up to it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 7:31 am

"...............AHEM! WELL LET'S GET MOVING!" he said trying to change the subject.

"We live FURTHER north than the village in Erebu's province........I'm not sure in moving at this point. Not after all that shit." he said, "Come on get your ass moving, I want to get there in two days." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 7:45 am

Lustre smiled as she started to follow him, "I think you're just a sour puss." She stated as she looked up at the morning sky. "You're probably still angry about the situation between them, but can you really be that upset with her?" She asked him as she shape shifted into a different human.

"Is this easier on you, so you don't have to stare at a demon all day?" She asked as she looked like just a human version of herself. No ears, no fox tails. No markings. Just her silver hair, grey eyes, and her still sexy and wet body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 7:50 am

"If you raised a Hunter you would understand my position." he said, walking on without needing to look at her, though he paused seeing she changed her look, "............................" he blushed, ".....its just glamour......." he was trying to keep control of himself but trying not to think she was cute either. 'Please dry off soon, please dry off soon!' he mentally chanted in his head.

They got the closest village about an hour later, and he got purchasing a couple of items, mainly long lasting rations, a water pouch and he got a cloak, but not for him.

He turned to see what she was doing and noticed with her clothes still being damp the men in the village just stared at her, drooling. 'Morons.' he thought then walked over and flopped the cloak on her head, "Put it on."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 am

Lustre yelped when he placed a coat on her, "Hey!" She glared, but looked at the cloak and smiled a little as she placed it on her covering her body a bit, 'jealous.' she thought as she following. She had a bit of money on of her own as she bought a few things, food rations, water, and a few clothes to dry herself off with. She was still following Dimitri as she looked at him.

She walked up next to him as she looked into his eyes, "Hey, Thanks." she said with a sweet smile, "If I didn't know better you are starting to like me a little." She giggled as she conintued to walk next to him. She noticed a lot of men staring at her, but non of them excited her as much as being next to Dimitri. She smiled, She knew what she wanted. She reached and held his hand, "Don't.... " She started as she held it tight, making sure he didn't pull away. "if you cause a scene people will riot for you hurting a girl." She whispered as she looked at him with a smile, "Wouldn't want that... now would we?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:04 am

"Come on I need to get things here done so we can get moving!" he said as he headed on to the next shop he needed. He got a sewing needle, and simple thread and got them in his travel pouch. He noticed she got her own little bits and pieces as well. '...............Ugh! Stop staring at her Dimirtri!' he shook his head noticing he was staring.

She she got in front of him, "And WHAT gave impression?" he asked as he tried to keep walking but she kept blocking him, but he was about to push her back when she grabbed him but paused when she mentioned about everyone was around right now, He glared at her, "........I swear you'll pay later...." he whispered back to her, annoyed he couldn't get her off his wrist.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:09 am

She smirked, "Because.... "She whispered as she looked at him, "you've have bother going out of you're way, getting me a cloak, buying a new cloak. if you really didn't give two shits. You wouldn't left me cold, wet, and having men stare at me." She said looking at him, her eyes shinning as she smiled, "So... Thanks." She smiled as she held his hand.

They got out of the village as she let go of his wrist as she started to walk around next to him, "Well... that was fun." She smiled. She looked at him as she smiled, "That wasn't so bad now was it?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:16 am

he squinted at her, "..........." he didn't reply, not wanting her to use any of his words against him at this point. But his expression soften a little when she thanked him. "........Yeah well.......yeah." he said, not sure what to say. He tried to pull away but she pulled HIM along as they made their way out of the town, "Can i have my hand back now?"

Not letting go of him until they got out of the town he felt he let go and he rubbed his wrist, making sure he didn't have and tingly feelings or anything on his skin, he was checking more out of habit.

"I don't like being FORCED to do things....." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:24 am

Lustre looked at him as she stared at him. Her expressions bit blank, "okay. "She said, but continued to walk Really not letting him to get to her. She still was a demon. Her appearances changed back, with her fox ears and her tail. She still had a cloak on her so she wasn't too revealing. Her legs were very long and silk like.

She felt her ears twitch as she looked at him. She felt her stomach turned as she needed to eat, but not really the food eat. Her body was getting sick without the sex. Her succubus side was getting to her.

She did her best to ignore the feeling as they continued to walk, but it was getting to much. "the next village we pass... I need like... half an hour." She stated softly as she felt sick, "I won't kill the humans, but if I don't get some sort of pleasure my body will destroy it self... Sucks being half Succubus." She said in a serious voice, not really kidding about the whole thing. She just hated when men just saw her as a sex symbol, but at the same time. She couldn't help it, that side of her was too much sometimes, she couldn't handle it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:29 am

He found himself looking her over again, "..........." he shook his head again, 'Damn it!' he growled at himself.

But he noticed as they continued their travel, that she was looking uncomfortable and a little sweaty almost. 'Fuck I think she's getting close to need that damn feeding.' he thought, but stayed calm.

"....THe next village is not for ages....." he growled, "...........Fucking hell." he cursed, "Will you go insane if you don't feed or do you weaken?" he asked her, trying to think of another option.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:33 am

Lustre glared at him, "Well my body will pretty much eat itself, and if left not taken care of, My succubus side will pretty much go bat shit crazy and I will find the next town and kill till i get the craving I want. "She stated looking at him with a glare, "So yes I will go insane if I don't feed here soon." She said as she just wanted a quick snack, not something major. "Even if it was just a blow job or medium foreplay thats fine too." She stated as she was blushing.

She hated feeling this way. She growled at herself as she continued to walk, trying to ignore the feeling, but her face was flushed, 'fuck it...' she thought as she looked at him, "Stop looking at me!" She glared at him, "You're not making it any easier. I can feel you staring." She stated as she tried to control her cravings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri's Story
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: