Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Tiger and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:44 am

She still turned around when he moved to get a towel for himself. She wasn't surprised when he brought her one too. "Thanks." She took it and wrapped it around her body.

"No, it's ok. This is a mixed bathing chamber so you weren't doing anything wrong." Once her towel was wrapped around her firmly, she turned around to face him. "I'm sorry I stood there like an idiot like that...I just froze for some reason."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:00 am

he got back got back into the water, and chuckle sheepishly, "Well..........Not every day you get to see a naked person?" he tried to lighten the mood a litre, still blushing himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:21 am

Natsuki chuckled and looked at him, "It's odd seeing you this way...you are usually so formal and serious." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:38 am

"I....am not usually this shy....its...when i'm caught off guard." he said sheepishly again.

"And.......I don't know....I can be goofy if I want to be, just...don't get to do so often." he sighed a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Natsuki covered her mouth still giggling at him. Seeing him act this way was so refreshing. "I like this side of you. It is who you really are under all that seriousness and training." She sat down in the water on her knees and kept her eyes fixed on him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:55 pm

He smiled a little, "....Well...At least we can say we've seen...ALL of each other." he joked a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Natsuki smiled and let out a big laugh, "Yes, we have definitely bared it all to one another." She joked back. "It just seems like we are always bumping into each other some how. Do you think fate is trying to tell us something?" She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 7:57 pm

"......Well....I did make a prayer before leaving the clan." he chuckled, "So i shouldn't not believe it."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:42 pm

"You did?" She asked surprisingly. "What did you pray for?" She said as she moved to sit next to him on the step.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:58 pm

He was able to see the slight silhouette of her body outline in the water and he swallowed a small lump in his throat, "Um....I....." he blushed.

"I...........prayed....to see you again...." he blushed bright red.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Natsuki's own cheeks started to turn red as she looked at him. She smiled and touched his arm gently, "Well...for what it's worth...I said a silent prayer to myself as well to see you again...I guess we both got what we wanted."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:15 pm

He smiled, "Well....the gods seem to playing it right then." he leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the lips then pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:39 pm

"I guess so..." She went to pull her hand back when she suddenly froze. Roku leaned in and kissed her lips quickly. It happened so fast that she barely had time to react. Her blush became heavier as she looked at him not wanting the kiss to be over. She leaned in and closed her eyes, kissing his lips a bit longer this time before she pulled back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:44 pm

But as she tried to pull back he brought he back and he kissed her full on, a bit more passion behind it than before, he got an arm around her waist. He felt his body moving on its own.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Natsuki made no move to stop him and gave into him. His kiss was so soft but also passionate. She opened her mouth to him and pulled his tongue in. She moved closer to him as they got closer to the edge of the bath. Her hands touched his chest and explored him. She remembered that night she pretended to be drunk and kissed him. This was entirely different. His kiss was genuine and she found herself wanting more giving into her desires.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:13 pm

He groaned a little against her lips, feeling her soft body against his, his hand roamed further along down her body, feeling her every curve and shape.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Natsuki moved her hands to his cheeks and then to his hair, exploring all she could of his body. She moved closer to him, sitting as close as possible without being over top of him. His kiss was so hot and she could feel his hands on her. She let out a soft moan as they tasted each other.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 pm

But before anything could go further, Roku stopped and listened, ".....Others are coming....we....best pause this." he said, annoyed slightly, but he couldn't afford to cause a scene.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Natsuki felt him pull back, "What's wrong?" She then heard others coming like Roku said. "Yes...we should." She moved over and put some distance between them. "I should probably go...we shouldn't be seen together like this just in case. We don't know who could be watching." She stood up and walked out of the bath and turned to face Roku one more time before she walked out. "Thank you...that was very nice..." She said smiling before she walked off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 3:59 am

Meanwhile....watching from the neighbouring rooftop, hidden away, a Stranger Shinobi had been watching the two of them in the onsen, "......So.....Two suspicious looking new people come to Kyoto.....I'll be watching those two....the male especially." the stranger vanished in a wisp of smoke.

Roku and Natsuki got out, got dried and dressed, then headed on to their usual morning routines and their jobs to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Natsuki sat in front of the herb cart looking into space day dreaming. She touched her lips gently as she thought about the encounter she had with Roku earlier that morning. She could still feel his warmth on her lips. She wondered what would happen next. It was another slow and boring day in the village. The streets were pretty much bare.

"Naname, my dear." The old man that owned the cart came up to Natsuki, calling her by the fake name she gave him. "It is very slow today. Why don't you close up early and enjoy a day off to yourself."

She snapped out of her day dream and looked at him trying to hide her slight blush from her naughty thoughts. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. You have been working so hard. Go on and enjoy the day." He smiled kindly at her.

"Thank you. I will." She bowed to him before he walked away back into the shop and started to close up her cart. She could use this time to work on her mission.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Roku was out gathering ingredients needed for tonight dinner, fried fish, rice and some pickled vegetables, like daikon and Bamboo shoots.

He noticed When he returned to the inn that Natuski was not at the cart, '........Hmmm.....odd.' he thought and thought best not to approach the man incase. He went on inside and place his items down and went upstairs quickly to check on her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:08 am

Natsuki was in her room getting ready to change into her ninja uniform. It would be dark soon, so she was going to use the time to go over the notes her grandfather had left her about the mission. He somehow had obtained a map of the castle that listed all its secret entrances and vulnerable attack points. As much as she wanted to share this information with Roku, she had to keep it to herself.

Nemo was out by himself hunting. He didn't like being on a steady diet of cat food. Natsuki was stripping out of her village clothes and put on her tank top and shorts, her mind still swimming with thoughts of Roku.

"No! I have to get him out of my mind!" She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:19 am

ROku paused before her room, and went into stealth mood, Listening to the sounds in her room.

'.....CLothes....she's getting dressed.' he thought, he moved quietly to his room and went out his window to peak to her room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:47 am

Natsuki walked over to the vanity table and put on her choker with the bell attached around her neck. She left her hair down and waited before she put the rest of her ninja uniform on. She walked over to the table where the map was laid out and started to plot her infiltration of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Tiger and Dragon
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next