Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Tiger and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Roku had slipped into the hot bath removing his head band and ducking under, "....oh fuck that's needed....." he sighed, relaxing in the tub, the scent of the cedar wood floor more noticeable with the steam of the bath. He sighed, "....I'll be on patrol again.......might not be a bad thing." he chuckled, 'maybe we will cross paths again....if my prayer is heard.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:42 am

Once the training session was over, Natsuki had a nice hot bath and retired to her room. She was expected to help train some new recruits tomorrow, but she was usually able to talk her mother into letting her go out on patrol or gather medicinal herbs for her. She laid down on her mat and pulled the blanket over her nose. She closed her eyes and thought about Roku. She smiled remembering his gentle and kind personality. He was so handsome too. Her cheeks flushed red also remembering his nearly naked body.

"No...I can't think about him. As much as I want to see him again...it is probably best that we never meet again." She sighed and closed her eyes quickly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:56 am

Early the next morning, Roku had woke early to go train on his own for a while, running laps around around the village and ducking and diving through the trees, over the rocks, keeping his reflexes sharp and his eyes even sharper. He kept on with his laps until just after dawn, which then Shou arrived to meet up with him, "Hey!" he chuckled and got running along side his big brother, "So, what's father got going for you today?" SHou asked him, "Probably more patrolling, he wants me to make sure I have a mental map of our territory down pat." he said.

"That sounds exciting." Shou said with a yawn, meaning it was boring. "Hey, you don't have to worry about being the next Leader." Roku said, "That's all on me." he sped up his pace and so did Shou.

"Hey you'll be a great leader!" he said, "And You'll have the BEST of the BEST Shinobi in our clan at your back, me included!"

"You've not even gone on your first solo mission yet." Roku smirked.

"I'M CLOSE!" he pouted at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Natsuki woke up early the next morning just before sunrise and tried to sneak out before her family woke up. "And just where are you going young lady?" She froze when she heard a stern familiar voice from behind her. She turned around to see her grandfather looking at her with his arms crossed. He did not seem happy.

"Good morning, grandfather. How are you feeling this morning?" She asked trying to sway the conversation in a different direction.

"Don't change the subject! Answer me, where are you going?!" He was beginning to get angry. Natsuki's bad habits were really starting to get on his nerves and test his old heart.

"I was just going out to collect some more herbs and plants for mother. She needs some for her medicines." She said only slightly stretching the truth. Shinobu could usually see right through her fibs but his lie detector was beginning to fail him in his old age.

"Very well, just be back in time for your training session. Your sister needs your help if she is to become the next clan leader."

"I understand grandfather, I will return in plenty of time for training." She waved goodbye to him and left the mansion on her own this time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:28 pm

After breakfast, Roku had been told, like he thought, to go on patrol again, and he headed on out into the woods, racing on out with his face cover on and in his ninja attire. Shou watched him leave on the village wall.

"What's eating at you boy?" Shou looked to see his grandfather, Katsuo. "I wish I could be out there with him." he said. "I know boy, but you will be heading on your own solo mission soon. You can't be with your brother ALL the time. He's a man and a shinobi....h's got to worry about other priorities first."

Shou sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Natsuki did actually go out looking for medicinal herbs and plants like she originally told her grandfather so technically she wouldn't be lying to him. Still, her mind wandered to the night before. To the man that she met in the cave. She had brought something with her hoping that she would run into him again.

Once her bag was full, she decided to cross the river and go back to the cave where she and Roku spent most of their time until the rain stopped. The river was still slightly flooded and she was more careful when crossing it this time. She made her way back to the hidden cave and stepped inside.

"He's not here..." She looked around inside and sighed. She wasn't sure why she got her hopes up to begin with. It was a long shot that he would even be here. More than likely, he forgot all about her by now. She walked deeper into the cave and saw the charred logs where he had built a fire to keep them warm. She sat down for a few minutes and took a small parcel out of her bag. She decided to rest a bit before she went back home. Maybe he would come...
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:29 am

Roku was heading the direction of the cave, unknowing of the fact that a certain Kunoichi was visiting it. He heard footsteps ahead and he pulled out a kunai, heading to the cave, he jumped down and stood at the mouth of the cave, waiting to see who comes out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Natsuki looked up and stood immediately hearing someone approaching. She could see a shadow at the mouth of the cave. She kept her hand on her weapon. "Roku...is that you?" She took a few steps closer to the mysterious shadow.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:11 am

He heard the familiar voice, 'Can't be.....' he thought and he rolled out into the middle of the opening of the cave and found it was Natsuki. "........Why did I get the feeling that you would be here?" he asked, twirling his Kunai by the loop on the end of the handle.

"I'm surprise you're even back...you're doing a risky move coming here willingly." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:44 am

"Well, it's nice to see you too." She chuckled at her sarcastic remark. "You must have known I was going to be here, otherwise you wouldn't have come." She hid the small bag behind her back so he couldn't see it suddenly feeling shy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:26 am

He noticed that, "Hey...what are you hiding?" he went into Shinobi mode, holding his kunai in hand getting in defence mode. "You come here on your own....you had e feeling I would come and now you're HIDING something? WHAT are you up to?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:43 am

Natsuki could see him getting a little defensive. "Calm down. I'm not up to anything...I have something I want to give to you. It's to thank you for yesterday." She took the parcel out from behind her back and handed it to him. Wrapped in one of her silk scarves was a specially made short sword with a Jade handle. "I came here hoping you would be around so I could give it to you in person..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:48 am

He perked an eyebrow, "..............A gift?" he was still wary, but he took the gift cautiously and slowly opened in to make sure it wasn't rigged with anything. He perked and eyebrow again and he was surprised to find the dagger, "..............I here your crafting with jade is astounding......." he looked at it in the box, "...It is beautiful....but there may be a problem..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 1:14 pm

"I know it is risky you having a dagger made specially by my clan. Just say that you won it from a rival in battle. I couldn't really think of anything else that would be of use to you. I have one that matches." She pulled out a similar dagger from her weapons holster. "My grandfather said to give the other one to someone special. I can't think of anyone more worthy than the man who saved my life." She smiled at him and blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:38 pm

"That lie won't work on my father...he would want proof with me showing a dead body or what not. He also will want to find out WHO i killed.....if he find that NO ONE in your clan comes to us to find out to why one of their own is missing or injured......its more complicated for my side." he said. ".........But I'll keep it. Since not many people receive such a gift......thank you." he bowed.

He noticed her blush, "..............Hehe, careful there some might think you're getting a crush." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:38 pm

"Ah!" She was surprised at his comment which made her blush more. "I do not! I am a ninja, I don't have time for school girl crushes." She crossed her arms and glared at him. "I was just showing you my gratitude for saving my life. That's all. Any ninja self respecting ninja would do the same."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:41 pm

".....Not every respected Ninja blushed when giving a gift either." he teased a bit, "But I'll need to hide this gift in the woods, too risky to take home with me." he said, "But I thank you for it."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:13 am

She shook her head, "It is a natural reaction. Don't read too much into it." She said. "And you're welcome." She sniffed the air and could tell that rain would be coming soon.

"We should both get back home soon. There is another rain storm coming. We wouldn't want to be stuck here again." She said standing next to him at the mouth of the cave. She got a faint whiff of his scent. He smelled so manly. She began to feel butterflies in her stomach. She hadn't been this close to a man her own age before and then she had flash backs to the night before of seeing him pretty much naked.

'Come on Natsuki! You're not helping yourself.' She scolded herself internally.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:18 am

He listened out and the wind was picking up, ".....true....the gods seems to be upset about something to be sending all this rain......" He looked her over, she was a fine looking kunoichi, and pretty to boot, but he had to remind himself that she was also from the 'enemy' side. "Thank you again. Take care going home." he said, getting ready to head off again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:38 am

"It seems they don't approve or our meetings." She chuckled and looked at him before he left. "You're welcome. You too." She watched him leave again and looked at the position of the sun. "I better get back before I'm late." She dashed out of the cave in the opposite direction as Roku and was home just before the rains came.

"Whew, made it." She walked up the hallway toward the training room when she was stopped by her guardian, Nemo. 'Where were you? Were you with that boy again?' He drilled her.

'No. I was gathering herbs and plants for mother.' She said showing him the full bag. Nemo could still smell him on her. He just scoffed and walked off. Natsuki just ignored him and hurried to take the herbs to her mother before training.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:51 am

Roku returned just as the rain began and got undercover in the homes in the village. "Hey You're back!" Shou ran over to his brother, "Yes.....the god of rain is very much in the mood again.........I need to report to father, then meditate for a while" he said.

"Hey I found out when my first mission is!" he said to Roku, "Huh!? You finally have it?!"

"Yeah! I'm doing a collecting job for a lord in Kyoto, they need a small unknowing face to get in and out. Father said I can do it." he grinned.

"Well you've always been good at getting in and out quick. I wish you good luck on your mission Shou." he smiled, "Thanks Roku." Shou grinned proudly.

Aftr that, Roku came to his father, "I'm back." he said, kneeling before his father. ".....I've an important mission for you....." he said.

Roku perked up, "Hm? What kind?" he asked.

"Information gathering, its important. But its high risk. I need you to head to Kyoto and be in disguise as Tavern Keeper." he said. "Isn't Fukuro dealing that that?" he asked.

"......Fukuro is dead, he was caught and dispatched." he said.

"WHAT!? He was one of our best!" Roku was shocked by the news, "I know. I suspect the Kizuato may be involved so keep on your toes. YOU are my top shinobi....and I KNOW you can get this job finished. They didn't suspect Fukuro as part of the tavern and so you'll be fine. You'll be there for 6 months."

"HALF A YEAR?! Isn't that too much?" Roku asked.

"Its VERY little compared to many of our undercover shinobi.....do not complain. You leave in two days, speak to Ku to get some tips about being an tavern owner. We MUST succeed." his father spoke.

".....Yes father."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:17 am

Natsuki found her mother in the main room with her grandfather by her side. "Mother, I brought the herbs you asked for." She gave her the bag full and bowed to her grandfather. "Hello, grandfather."

Kohaku, who was usually quite friendly with her girls was all business at the moment. "Natsuki, we have a mission for you." She handed her a small scroll and let her read it.

"We need you to go undercover on a recon mission. Nemo will accompany you." He grandfather explained. Nemo walked in as his name was spoken.

"Yes, sir." She nodded and bowed to her mother and grandfather. "I will do my best."

"You are excused from the usual training today. Go rest up and train with Nemo. You leave in two days."

"Yes, I understand." She stood up and walked toward her room to look over the details of the scroll. Nemo followed.

Her mother looked on with worry in her eyes. Her father noticed this. "Relax, my daughter. She will be fine. She is strong just like her father."

~!~

Once in her room, she laid down on her bed and looked over the scroll. "So, I will be away for half a year. That's great!" She was genuinely excited. It had been a long time since she got to go on such an important mission. Usually her father would handle stuff like this, but since he was away on his own mission it was up to her.

'Do you have the supplement prepared?' Nemo asked looking at her from his spot by the window. 'Yes, I do. I always have extra with me. Wouldn't want you turning into a giant tiger in front of the townspeople. They would freak out.' She chuckled.

'Very funny, child. Do you want me to be killed and skinned?' He said annoyed.

'Of course not, Nemo. Mother would then kill me and have me skinned.' She chuckled again. Nemo chuckled himself. 'Get some rest and we will begin training in the morning.' Natsuki nodded and kept looking over the scroll.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:30 am

The next couple of days were all about studying all about their missions. Roku dressed in commoner clothes for travelling and when he arrived to town, putting his cone straw hat on to finish off the look. Roku looked to his family, "You take care boy. Keep on your ties but don't be too serious in your commoner role. Just be fluid." his grandfather told him.

"Thank you gigi." he smiled.

"I might see you around when I head there!" said Shou.

"Only if its not interfering." Roku told him. "I promise Roku!" his brother said.

"Okay...I'll see you all in 6 months." Roku got his traveling bag and got heading out.

When he got away from the clan village he went to the hiding place he and the dagger hidden. He collected it and took it with him, "At least I can have this with me for a good long while." he smiled as he admired it. '.......It will be a pity to not see her again........' he thought as he walked on.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:18 am

The day finally came for her to leave on her long mission. Her mother, grandfather, and sister were all at the entrance to the mansion to see her off.

Kohaku hugged her tight, "You be careful and come back home safe and sound."

Natsuki hugged her back, "Don't worry mother, I'll be fine. Nemo will be with me."

"I know, but I still worry about you. You are my baby after all." Natsuki smiled and looked at her mother. "Trust me, I will be fine. I have a job to do for the good of our clan."

"That's that I like to hear." Her grandfather chimed in and put his hand on top of her head. "Make up proud, my granddaughter."

"I will, grandfather." She bowed her head and looked over at her sister Aina who was tearing up a bit.

"I'll be back before you know it. Take care of mother and grandfather while I'm gone." Aina nodded and hugged her sister tightly.

Natsuki smiled at all of them and motioned for Nemo to follow. She turned around and waved goodbye to them one last time before she was out of sight.

Natsuki looked up at the sun and smiled thinking of what exciting events await her, but she was also a little bit disheartened that she wouldn't be able to see Roku for a long time.

~!~

Once they were getting closer to the city, Natsuki took out the supplement. "Here you go, Nemo. Eat up." She said to him and tossed him the small pill. He hated taking those nasty pills and also being turned into a cat. It was humiliating, but it was for the good of his guardian so he did it without complaint. Soon after, his large body began to shrink to where he was the size of a common house cat. They continued to walk until they reached the city of Kyoto.

"Wow, its been a while since I have been here. It's lovely." She looked around at all the shops and the markets that lined the streets. It was rather peaceful. "Come on Nemo, let's go."

They wandered the streets until they met with a man who was a local herb and plants shop keep. He told her where the cart would be that she would be in charge of. It was near just down the ways from the shop near the tavern and a bath house.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:33 am

It took a couple of days of travelling, Roku arrived to Kyoto and headed on right to the tavern named the Nemuru Heiwa, or The Sleeping Peace Tavern, which was an INN as well. Plus there was bath house that co-ensides with the tavern making good business. They other ninja who was in charge of the Tavern gave him the keys and other items, and told him good luck, letting him take over and get to work.

Roku got settled into his private room at the top of the Tavern and got dressed to get cleaning and prepping the tavern, and he would have to hire some people to help as servers. There cook was still going to work there and would be arriving soon and Roku got his hachimaki headband on, to complete his look. "I like my old hachi." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Tiger and Dragon
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next