Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:21 am

It was a simple monday morning for the student attending to Primrose University. A Fine place to build up their need skills and requirements to begin their futures in whatever path they chose to follow. Primrose was a pricey place but had many good college deals and had a boarding building or two on sight as well as Sorority and Fraternity buildings, all named after plants and flowers.

It was a new year and new students were arriving on campus. One such being dropped off by her grandfather, was a slim young lady in a pink dressy top and tights, with her hair tied back in a bun and glasses. "Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you Delilah?" her grandfather asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:33 am

Delilah looked at the beautiful building where she was going to be staying. She couldn't believe she made it into one of the best universities in the country. She opened the car door and went around to the back to grab a few more of her things. "You worry too much pappy. I'll be fine." She reassured her grandfather as she closed the trunk of the car. She walked over to the other side of the car to give her grandfather a hug and kiss goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:38 am

He hugged her tight, and sighed looking at his granddaughter, "When did you grow up?" he asked, a little sad to see Delilah will be gone for a long while.

"Your parent would be proud." he kissed her cheek, "Now....you go on and build your future....and please....if you are going to have...AHEM, fun...please use a rubber." he said clearing his throat, he was an old fashion man but he knew young people these days always got up to mischief no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Lilah smiled at her grandfather holding back a small tear. He raised her after both her parents died in a horrific car crash when she was very young. "Thank you Pappy, I'll miss you. But I will come see you on the next holiday." She squeezed him tight and looked him over one more time smiling as he kissed her cheek.

"Pappy! You don't have to say such things! I am an adult and I know how the human body works." She blushed furiously and picked up the last of her bags. "Be safe getting back home. I love you Pappy." She waved goodbye to him one last time.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:30 pm

"I will be fine my dear, I'll just need to get used to be alone for a while." he chuckled a little, "You take care and study hard." he said, Getting into the car but waited a little bit wave goodbye to Delilah before heading on off, leaving his granddaughter to the fate of University. Many other freshmen were gathering in an area, which they were to find out where they were staying on campus.

Another car pulled up, an expensive black BMW and a guy wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses came out of the back of the car. Then an Older gentleman in a business suit, "Are you sure you wish to go to this university son, this place is too simple." his father said in a snarky manner, "Its All I need...now stop complaining." he said.

He got his bags out of he boot of the car, "I need to go, they are gathering already." he told him.

His father sighed, "Very well, just....Be careful....I don't want to hear of any INCIDENTS." he said to his son seriously.

"Yeah yeah, I KNOW the drill I'm not a baby." he frowned and got walking off.

".....Bye, Kaidan.." his father said as he watched his son walk off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Lilah dropped her bags and ran to her grandfather one more time and hugged him tight with tears in her eyes. This would be the first time she had been away from him for a long period of time. She was on her own now. "I miss you already, Pappy. I'll call you every day. I promise." She let him go and wiped the tears from her eyes before she messed up her make up. She waved goodbye to him as he finally pulled away. She gathered her things and began to walk when she heard screeching tires behind her. She turned around and saw an expensive looking car pull up. She saw a business man get out from the drivers side and a young man with sunglasses who she assumed was going to be a student here. She just rolled her eyes and kept walking toward the group of students gathered in the court yard.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:50 pm

The BMW drove off and the hoodie guy walked the same way as Delilah was going. He didn't care about anyone else really, just trying to get to the orientation and get settled in was his number one thought at this point in time.

But he didn't mind looking over everyone who past him, making sure to see who he would avoid the most, 'Asshole.......stuck up......Vegan....' he listed to everyone that went by, "Ugh...." he said aloud.

He reached the area where everyone would be set to their boarding rooms and buildings. A VERY perky lady came over to him, "Ohhh You must be Kaidan Bale, you are in building A, room 107, your roommate is already there getting set up. So please follow this map and Have a GREAT DAY!" "...uh....thanks." eh said, he hated overly happy people, it made his skin crawl, he shuddered as he left for the building.

"Ahh Miss! Your name please!" a guy approached Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Delilah pulled out her phone when she heard it buzz. She got a text from her agent wishing her a good first day and that she would let her know when she was going to have another photo shoot. She smiled and responded quickly. As soon as she hit send, a man approached her asking for her name. "Oh, yes sir. It's Delilah Dawson." She stuffed her phone back into her purse and waited for the man to give her instructions on where to find her dorm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 11:49 pm

He looked over for her name, "Oh yes! You are in Building A Room 108." he smiled cheerily, "Your roommate has arrive today as well, so go on now and get settled!" he said.

Kaidan was just about to headed on and he found himself walking snide by side by the girl in pink he saw when he arrived, ".................same building?" he asked simply, not trying to really start a conversation, but trying to not ignore either.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:23 am

She nodded to the instructor and thanked him. She gathered her things and started to head toward the building when she realized she had no idea where she was going. She turned around to catch the man that told her where the building was, but he disappeared into the crowd of students.

"Ugh, he didn't give me a map. Oh well. It can't be too hard to find." She started walking when she heard a voice beside her. She looked to see the BMW guy from before. He was still wearing this sunglasses so she couldn't really get a good look at his face. "Yes. If you don't mind, could I follow you to the building. The instructor that gave me mine forgot to give me a map." She didn't really want to ask him for help, but she didn't have much of a choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:34 am

"Which room number are you?" he asked her, looking over the map, "The building isn't too far........luckily." he said."........I'm Kaidan Bale." he said to her, not wanting to be rude to her. He made sure the sun wasn't getting his face too much.

Once they arrived to the building, luckily their was an elevator, "Fucking good thing." he said as he repressed the button, "I'm not climbing those stairs with all these bags."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:44 am

She was relieved to find that the building wasn't too far from where they were. All her bags were starting to get heavy. "I'm in room 108. How about you?" She asked looking up at him. From what she could see of him, he was quite handsome. "Oh, I'm Delilah Dawson. Thanks for taking me to the building. I appreciate it."

Once they were in the elevator, she dropped her bags down on the floor to rest. They were at the top floor of the building which was about 5 floors up. "Thank goodness. Those bags were so heavy."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:58 am

"We're neighbours....107." he said, "My roommate should be there already.....or so these nut jobs tell me." he said, hating the OVERY cherry people. "They talk to us in a tone as if we are children...pisses me off."

"Agreed." he said, but he didn't look like he was struggling with the couple of large and heavy looking bag he had with him. Once they got to the floor, "Need help?" he got his bags and got two of hers, walking out of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:23 am

She couldn't help but chuckle at his negative toward the overly cheerful staff that greeted them earlier. "Wow, what are the odds that we would bump into one another like this?" She leaned back against the wall of the elevator and sighed heavily catching her breath.

"But you are right, they laid the enthusiasm on a little thick. It was quite irritating." She said as they waited for the elevator to reach their floor. Once the doors opened, Kaiden had already taken two of her bags for her. "Oh, thank you...are you sure it isn't too much for you?" Lilah got her two other bags and followed behind him. Their rooms were just down the hall and around the corner. Their rooms were right beside each other. "This is it. Thank you for your help."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:36 am

"People who put all that on is rather fake for me....I hate fake." he said, he removed his sunglasses and hoodie, showing off a pair of bright green, piercing eyes and a short puffy mohawk styled haircut. "Ugh. Good to be inside too...I hate hot weather." he said. "Nah its not too much, I've carried heavier items before." he knockd on his door.

Then a scruffy red haired guy came to the door, "Hey, you must be my roommate." he smiled.

"Yeah I am, Pardon, i need to put this stuff down." he said entering the room and placing it on his side of the room.

The red hair guy noticed Delilah, "Hey, a neighbour?" he smiled, "I'm Roku Ozuru." he held his hand out to her with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:53 am

Lilah chuckled again at his response. "I like that you're honest and don't hold anything back." She looked up and saw him take off his hood and his sunglasses. She found herself staring for a moment. He was more handsome than she could have imagined...and those eyes. She shook her head when Kaiden knocked on his door and came back down to Earth. Another handsome looking man with red hair opened the door and let Kaiden in. She waited there for him to come back with her things.

"Yes, I live in the room right next door. I'm Delilah Dawson. Pleasure to meet you." She shook his hand and returned his smile.

The door to Lilah's room opened and out stepped a girl with black hair and bright green eyes. "I thought I heard something going on out here. Are you Delilah Dawson?" She asked approaching Lilah. "Yes, that's me." She smiled.

"Hello. I'm your roommate, Natsuki Tsukiko. Need help with your things?" Natsuki gave her a genuine and friendly smile. "Thanks, but I already have someone helping me. I'll go ahead and take these inside." Lilah stepped around her and went inside with her bags leaving Roku and Natsuki alone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:13 am

"I never hold anything back." he said to Delilah, placing her bags in front of her door, "I'll see you about." he said before heading on it to get unpacking and get his side of the room set up. Roku chuckled, "Well it will be an interesting time."

"A pleasure to meet you Delilah." he smiled and his eyes lit up seeing Natsuki. "Hey babe" he said walking over to her, kissing her cheek, "How's the moving going?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:22 am

She came back out and met Kaiden at the door. He gave her the rest of her bags. "Sure, thanks again." She waved goodbye to him and looked over at Roku and Natsuki as he passed by. They were quite chummy.

Natsuki smiled and hugged her lover, "Hey. It's going well. I just met my roommate. She seems very nice."

Lilah walked out and couldn't help but admire the two, "You two know each other?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:38 am

Kaidan nodded to her as he headed on in.

Roku chuckled, "Same, mine seems a little more...grumpy, but I'm used to grumpy." he chuckled meaning his own dad.

"Oh, yes. Natsuki and I are boyfriend and girlfriend." smiled Roku, "We came here from Japan to study abroad as well get away from our families for a while." he sniggered teasing.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:52 am

Delilah watched Kaiden go inside his dorm, "Yeah well, he is nice for the most part. He helped me find the dorm and get my bags here."

Natsuki blushed a bit when Lilah noticed how close her and Roku were. "Yeah, we met in high school and have been inseparable ever since." Natsuki looked lovingly at her boyfriend and elbowed him when he teased her. "He wanted to get away from his family. I just wanted to come to this school. I miss my family dearly." She said thinking of her mother and father and her sister.

Lilah admired their relationship and how close they were. "You both are a lovely couple. I hope all of us can be great friends. I need to head inside and get unpacked, so please excuse me."

"I'll come inside and help you in a little bit, Delilah." Natsuki said to her and turned her attention back to Roku.

Lilah found that she had her own room with a door across the hall from Natsuki's. She even had an orange tabby cat that came out to greet her. "Well, hello there." She bent down and pet the fluffy cat.

"That's Chiko. I think he really likes you." Natsuki smiled as she came back inside the dorm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:59 am

"I know love. But a bit of exploration of the world is a good way to spread our wings." Roku said to Natsuki, "I'll let you lea dies go then and I'll see to my room mate." he smiled as he waved heading to their dorm.

He got in and Found Kaidan getting unpacked, "Let me guess, you family were not keen for you to be around a WHOLE bunch of bloodbags?" asked Roku. ".....You could say that." he said. "I know the feeling." Roku chuckled. Then a Cockatiel cam flying out of Roku's room, "Hello!" he whistled.

"Hey Squeaker." he smiled.

"I didn't know you could have pets." said Kaidan.

"Only small ones." said Roku.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Natsuki chuckled and gave her beloved a kiss before going back into her dorm, "I'll meet you at the bar later tonight. Love you." She waved back and went inside. She saw her orange fluff ball of a cat warming up to Delilah.

"He is so sweet and lovable. My grandfather never let me have a cat. He is severely allergic." Lilah picked Chiko up and held him in her arms.

"I'm surprised he let you pick him up right off the bat. He is very picky when it comes to people picking him up." Natsuki walked over and pet his head.

"Hey, so Roku and a few friends of our are going to a local bar later tonight. Want to come after you get settled in?" Chiko jumped down from Lilah's arms and hopped up onto her bed making himself comfortable.

"I don't know..." She hesitated.

"Come on! It will be great! It will give you a chance to meet some new people." Natsuki said trying to persuade her.

"I'll think about it. I promise." Natsuki smiled and started to unpack a few of her things to put on her desk.

"Well, if you need any help, feel free to ask. I will be right across the hall. I'm very happy to have such a nice roommate." Natsuki smiled.

"You're sweet, thank you Natsuki. I'm happy as well." She smiled back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Roku knocked on Kaidan's door, "Yeah?" he answered, "Hey, Natsuki, Myself and a couple others are heading to a bar tonight, pretty good place we hear...wanna tag along?" he asked him.

Kaidan smirked, "Sure, I need to let loose tonight before all the REAL shit begins."

"Sweet! Be ready by 6:30pm." said Roku. Kaidan nodded and continued to unpack, getting it down in pretty good time. His closet full, his bed made and his personal touches on the walls and the desk in his room. He made sure the curtains were clothes, "I'll need to check out a night time job." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Lilah wandered out of her room at about 5:45 finally finished unpacking and arranging her room as she liked. It was starting to get dark. She saw Natsuki sitting on the small couch watching TV.

"So, about that get together..." She started. Natsuki turned around and looked at Lilah with an excited smile.

"You decided to go after all?" She stood up and walked over to Lilah.

"Yeah, I could use a bit of fun before classes start." Natsuki clapped happily. "Great! Well hurry up and get ready! We need to get going soon." Lilah nodded and went back into her room to freshen up her make up and put on a fresh pair of tights and a new dress.

She emerged from her room soon after and met Natsuki in the hall. "You look lovely!" She said.

Lilah smiled, "Thank you! You look so pretty too."

With that, the two girls exited their dorm and went next door to get Roku.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Roku and Kaidan were finishing up in their bathroom, Roku was checking over the neatness of his goatee and smiled, happy with the look and put aftershave on.

"You actually bother wight hat stuff?" Kaidan asked him, "Yeah, Natsuki liked it." he chuckled in a goofy manner.

Kaidan shaved his fave bared, not really into facial hair ,but never really bothered with scents either, "It blocks my sense of smell." he said to Roku, "Understandbale, but I'm good with my eyes." replied Roku.

"Yeah. Let's get going." said Kaidan and he tidied his mohawk and left the bathroom, "Hey hey! What for me!" Roku said as he got his headband on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood & Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: