Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:48 am

"Even when born you didn't get a break....but the fates allowed you your life so you can live it how you wish, clean and unworried." he said. "As for being morbid, I"m a vampire I LIVE for morbid." he laughed.

He just noticed she was close, "....Are you still feel awkward about it?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:58 am

"Not really...I am just so comfortable around you now that I forget to keep my distance. I don't want to seem weird and clingy especially since we just met and what has happened between us thus far..." She said with a slight blush feeling stupid for letting herself fall for him so hard in such a short time.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:05 am

"Look, being in close contact is not a worry for me." he said, Just be as you are around me, "I...fucking can't help but keep thinking about you....I don't want to seem like a creepo saying this...." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:19 am

Delilah was relieved to find that Kaidan was feeling the same way that she was. "It's not creepy...I find it rather flattering actually. I feel the same way...I think about you a lot too..." She looked into his face and smiled moving closer to him again. "I...have wanted so badly to kiss you again..." She blushed feeling her heart begin to race.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:28 am

He smiled and got her close to him and he kissed her, he got laying back pulling her with him, "Mmm.." he reached to her hair and undid her ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:42 am

She was surprised but happy that he closed the gap between them and gave her the kiss she longed for. She moved with him and laid down over top of him. Her fingers grazed his cheek as they kissed. It was chaste at first, but she moved to deepen their kiss a little after she felt him take her hair down. Her tongue slid over his lower lip slowly, she wanted to taste him deeper and feel his fangs against her tongue.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:47 am

He got his hand threading into the back of her hair and deepened the kiss, tasting her more. "Mmmm!" his other hand reach to her backside and gave a light squeeze, "mmmm!" still kissing her deep, with her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:59 am

His taste was much better than she remembered. She wrapped her tongue around with his and explored more of his body with her hands. Her fingers trailed down his neck to his broad chest. He was so strong and masculine feeling beneath his clothes. "Mmm..." She moaned softly as they continued to kiss. She ran her tongue over his teeth feeling a slight indication of his canines being longer than average.

"I'm not afraid anymore..." She whispered to him letting him know that if his teeth extended and she saw them, she wouldn't run away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 am

He chuckled looking at her, "I can tell." he sat up and got his shirt off, showing off a topless chest and torso, "Getting to restrictive." he said and got an arm around her waist and kissed at her neck, "Mmmmm!" her natural scent was intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:13 am

She sat back and watched him take off his shirt which made her heart pound even more. She blushed and stared at his impressive chest. His figure was nearly perfect. "Wow..." Was all she could think to say before he pulled her close again and started to kiss her neck. "Ahhh...mmmm! K-Kaidan..." Goosebumps rose on her skin and she opened her neck to him so he could kiss her more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 am

"MMmm!" he kissed her along her collar bone, "Mmm you are shivering, you like do you?" he smirked and he lightly tugged at the bodice section of her dress, to see how she would be.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 am

"Yes...I do..." She said feeling him tug on the bodice of her dress. She settled across his lap and started to kiss him again. She took his hands and guided them to her thighs right at the bottom of her dress signaling he could touch her as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:34 am

He smirked and got her dress up over her head and got a look at her in her underwear, "Awww look at you....sexy." he smirked and kissed between her bra-clad breasts, "Mmm, you are so cute." he said, reaching behind her and undid her bra clasps.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Delilah blushed hard as his compliments. "...Thank you." She said and raised up suddenly onto her knees when he began kissing the sensitive skin between her collar bones shoving her cleavage into his face. She reached to her shoulders and casually pulled the straps down to let the bra slide off her arms so he could see everything.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 9:02 pm

"Mmmm aw look at you." he smirked and leaned in kissing at her breasts and licked at her nipples, "Mmmm!" swirling his tongue around her pink nips. He reached a hand to her breasts and massaged them, "Delilah.....Mmmm you taste so sweet."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Delilah watched him and squeezed his shoulder when he went in and started to tease her breasts. "Mmmmahhhh..." She moaned out loud trying to stay quiet in case someone was around to hear them. "Kaidan...ahhh!" She felt her nipple getting harder inside his mouth and the other peek out between his fingers. Her hips began to move against him as if responding to his touch. Jolts made their way through her entire body with each touch to her nipples.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 9:23 pm

"Mmmm lay back." he said with a smiled, getting her to lay back on the couch and he got slipping her underwear off and getting a look at her totally nude, "You're gorgeous." he said, undoing his pants to keep it equal between them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Delilah did as he asked and laid back. Her legs were on either side of him open giving him easy access to remove her panties. She got a bit shy by this point and instinctively turned her head in embarrassment and closed her eyes. Though she had nothing to be embarrassed about. Her body was well maintained being a model. There was no hair anywhere on her body except her head. Everything was perfectly waxed and well kept. She turned back to look at him when she heard his belt coming undone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:45 pm

He got his pants off fully and let them dropped them to the floor, just in his black speedos. He got back on the couch. He chuckled, "I had a feeling you shave everywhere." he smirked a little and he opened her legs out gently, "Such a cute colour." he leaned in and flicked his tongue at her clit, "Mmmmm!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 11:36 pm

"MMMMMM!!" Her entire body trembled from his teasing. "That's mean..." She said looking down at him nestled between her legs. She looked over what she could see of his body and was very impressed. He was a fine specimen indeed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 11:47 pm

He groaned, he then spreading her pussy lips, "Mmmm fuck you taste so good." he slipped his tongue into her more, he rubbed at her clit as his tongue delved inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 12:12 am

"Mmmmm oh fuck....you are so good with your mouth...Haaaa!!" She squirmed a bit beneath him trying hard to stay still. "Mmmm are...are you trying to make me cum so quickly AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 2:52 am

He groaned tasting her deep, "Mmmm." he pulled up, "I might be." he smirked and slipped two fingers into her, "You're so wet JUST from me teasing you. "You've got naughty side." he said flicking his tongue at he clit again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 7:11 pm

"Haahhh!" Lilah gripped the couch and raised up on her tiptoes slightly raising her hips and arching her back. Being a dancer for so many years made her quite flexible. "Mmmm! No! D-don't tease me like that!" She didn't want to cum so easily and make it seem like she was an easy lay.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 1:50 am

"MMmmM! You're trying not to cum right now aren't you?" he chuckled still flicking his tongue at her bud, "Mmmm I want to taste your juices so bad." he pumped his fingers faster, hooking them up inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: