Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:44 pm

"I like a sense of DANGER to a woman...and you have that!" he smirked and he licked at her neck, "Mm Plus I Love exotic women!" he kept her bouncing in his lap, "MMMM Fuck yes!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:24 pm

"Ahhh... oh fuck!! You're hitting so much deeper than before!" She pushed off with her legs and thrust along with him. "Ahhh! You're dick feels amazing!!" She started to kiss him feverishly and passionately. Her usually human like teeth sharpening themselves to a point and knicking his tongue.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 6:01 am

He groaned when he felt her teeth cut his tongue and he smirked against her lips, Thrilled with the taste of his own blood in his mouth as he kissed her.

"MMMM!" he got his hands moving down her side, unknowingly his hands touched over her black marks.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Almost instantly, her hands moved and grabbed his wrists before he could get any closer to her most delicate area. She pulled back from their kiss and looked into his face.

"Not there..." She said. "If you touch me there...I will go crazy."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 11:07 pm

"Oh? Is that by any chance.....a WEAK POINT?" he gave a sneaky grin. "I FELT that shiver run through you when I touched there."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 11:26 pm

"I can't tell you that. Even though I am allowing you to fuck me right now...I still don't fully trust you." She had a FIRM grip on his wrists displaying her strength.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 5:12 am

"You're ALLOWING me? You seem just fine with me taking the reigns My Sweet." he smirked, Testing her nerve, "Also, PAIN is not a worry for me...even if you break my worst it won't STAY so for long." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 6:04 pm

She loosened her grip on his wrists and let them fall. She didn't realize just how much strength she put into it. "It's just a natural reaction...Instinct kicked in." She suddenly moved to push him down on the bed and continued to move up and down on his cock trying to distract him from touching her there again. She held his arms above his head, pinning them down with her hands.

"So, pain does not concern you?" She inquired looking into his face and licking his dried blood from around her mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 10:54 pm

He blinked a little when she pushed on his back but grinned when she got riding him. "Ohhh I perfectly understand." he purred at her a little then chuckled when she pinned his hands.

"MM fuck... No. Pain hasn't bothered me for a Long time." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 7:27 pm

She leaned her head down and whispered in his ear. "Good, because pain REALLY gets me off. Inflicting it and recieving it..." She raked her pointed teeth over his neck and gripped his wrists tightly, digging her nails into his skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 8:36 am

He shuddered to the sting of her teeth scraping over his skin, "Mmmm give it to me." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 11:07 pm

"Very well then..." She knew that now was the time to end this. She still did not trust him. Even though this form was appealing to him, it still did not guarantee her safety. She moved her hips again grinding against him as she kissed down his neck. Even though he he possessed magic, her toxin should be enough to liquefy his insides and kill him soon enough.

She opened her mouth wide and bit down at the base of his neck. His blood soaked her tongue and mouth tasting very good. Little by little, she let her venom drip from her fangs and enter his bloodstream. The amount was so small that is was pretty much undetectable. She planned to kill him slowly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:30 am

When she bit into his flesh his eyes rolled back from the pain, his body shuddered and his toothy grin exposed, "I feel....a burning.........." he looked at her with an odd look and it read 'DANGER'. He got her by the throat and jumped out the bed and pinned her to the wall, his eyes flashed red, "You think it would be THAT easy?" his voice had changed, it had echoes of other voices in it and it sounded demonic.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 2:08 pm

"GAAAHHH!" She grabbed at his hands clawing into his flesh to get him to loosen up. She was shocked that her toxin had no effect on him. This has never happened before. She looked into his eyes and could feel the demonic aura coming from him. His voice was tainted with that of evil. She could now see just how powerful he was.

"Heh, you are a typical man. Letting his guard down while falling into bed with the first woman he sees. Now I can see what you REALLY are!" Their strength was pretty much equally matched.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:34 pm

"You made a mistake though....you UNDERESTIMATED me." he still had his toothy grin, "And what you don't know about me....." his grip tighter a bit, not caring for her scratching his flesh, his blood seeping from his arm.

His necklace was glowing, "I'm the REASON its called 'VOODOO' town." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Khloe looked into his red eyes and was not very intimidated. "It's a shame the sex has stopped, with all this tension and passion flaring between us." She growled at him, her own eyes flashing yellow.

"I found what I was looking for...so go ahead and kill me if you can. I have no business with you anymore, burn down the fucking brothel for all I care!" She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 4:18 am

"Oh? You'll allow the innocent to be killed? Let's test the theory." he sniggered and punched her in the stomach and let her fall to the ground, he walked over to the desk and got a walky talky, "Frankie....go burn down the brothel, leave nothing but ashes." he ordered.

"Yes boss." he responded.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 2:04 pm

"GUAHHH!" She felt her back slam into the wall from the brute force behind his punch and quickly collapsed to the floor trying to catch her breath. She held her stomach and looked at him with a growl. "Wh-what is it with you...and cheap shots?"

Her expression changed when he threatened to call her bluff and destroy the brothel. She assumed he would kill her on the spot for trying to kill him. "You bastard...I had hoped you would have killed me first. Stop him right now! Don't you dare let him burn that place down!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 5:55 pm

"You said the words Khloe....and you've set that brothel's fate." he smirked, "So Frankie will be on his way now....the building will burn ALONG with the occupants within." he grinned crazily.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Khloe stood slowly leaning back against the wall still holding her stomach and still completely naked. "You are such a sick bastard. I hope you know that." She said glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 9:52 pm

"I KNEW that before you did." he smirked.

"Pity we had to cut this short." he got his pants and getting dressed, "I'm giving you one chance to leave in one piece my sweet...you won't get it again."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:08 pm

"You don't have to tell me twice! I can't bare your company any longer." She hissed and quickly gathered her clothes. "Mark my words, I will bring you DOWN!" She threatened once she was dressed and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:50 pm

"I'de like to see you try." he smirked, leaning against the wall while she left the base.

"This will be an interesting time." he sniggered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

"Oh, but before I go..." She moved quick and in the blink of an eye was standing toe to toe with Jori. Without warning, she punched him HARD in the gut. "That's for the cheap shot on me earlier. I still owe you one more." And with that, she was gone. She was in a foot race with Frankie to beat him back to the brothel before he made the place go up in flames.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 am

"UGH!!" he got the wind knocked out of him and he fell to his knees.

As she left, he got up slowly and got laughing, "Ohhhhh I do so like her." he grinned.

---

Frankie and his boys were in their car already heading over to the brothel to carry out their boss's orders. In the trunk of the car was their needed gear to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 11 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: