Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:50 pm

Khloe just rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his waist before they sped off.

Everything looked similar from the last time she was there. She smirked at the sight of a battered and bruised Frankie in the garage. He was still biter for her kicking his ass. She gave him a snarky smirk and kept walking past him with Jori. "I hope you don't plan on us fucking again...I am not really in the mood for that." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:04 am

He flipped her of while mouthing 'Fuck you bitch'.

"No, only of that does lead to it....which I don't mind." he smirked at they headed on up to the security/ his room. THye got in and once he closed the door he sighed, "An old rival gang has come back to town." he said, getting his bike leathers off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:09 am

Khloe was both relived but also a bit let down that he didn't want to get right into fucking like they did last time. As much as she despised this guy, he was like a god when it came to sex. "An old rival gang? Why are you so concerned. You rule this town, what threat could they possibly make?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:31 am

"They are known as 'The Aracnids'......their leader is a crazy fool named Adonis.....or AdonASS as we call him." he said, "He is as crazed as I am....Well maybe not as crazed." he sniggered, "But he's leads the non-humans in this town." he said. "In other words he causes trouble." He was looking at her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:33 am

Khloe's heart skipped a beat when she heard that name. It was a name she hadn't heard in a LONG time. "Did you say Adonis?" She said looking at him seriously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:50 am

"Yes." he said, ".......Don't tell me you KNOW him." he asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:51 am

"If it is the person I'm thinking of, then yes. What does he look like?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:57 am

"....Last I saw him, he was DARK green LONG hair with a white streak, Tall and fit lookin.......annoying ass grin." he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:15 am

Khloe nodded, "No doubt. It's him. He is from my clan. I had no idea he was still alive." She said. "What is he doing in a place like this I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:21 am

"Oh.....she you personally know him.....sad." he said with groan. "He had been gone for a few years....just...upped and left...And I have ruled Voodoo Town rather fine until now." he said, walking up to her, "........You seem.......distracted." tracing a finger down her back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:36 am

"Just because I know him, doesn't mean I am fond of him. He is a narcissistic bastard. I can't stand him." She said with a grimace. "I see...I wonder if he plans on stealing it from you?" She was very perplexed about the whole situation. She didn't want to get mixed up with Adonis just yet. She shivered when she felt Jori run a finger down her spine. "Distracted is an understatement. I have just learned that someone whom I thought was dead is still alive. So of course I'm distracted!" She said knowing what he was playing at and she was not interested in playing. "Don't try putting the moves on me...it won't work. You won't get me so easily a second time."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:43 am

"Of course he does." he said, "He's also in line with a Queen Pin in the next area over, she goes by the name Emeka." he said, "....Sadly I know her personally." he said a grumble. "Oh I'm just touching you Pet, I'm not doing anything." he smirked, "And if you REALLY were angry with me....you wouldn't have gotten on the bike."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:53 am

"Just touching my ass! You are teasing me on purpose!" She smacked the top of his hand and tried to move away from him so they weren't so close. "Oh, I'm VERY much still pissed at you! I am only here because of the leverage you have over me. THAT'S IT! If I didn't hate Adonis so much, I would walk out of here right now and join him and make sure he overthrows you and kills you slowly!" She said with an angry fire in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:01 am

"OHhhhh let me give another warning.....if I so much see you GOING to their territory....I'll kill ALL the girls in that brothel and you'll see them ALL pined on the outside wall." he warned casually. "I'm less chaotic that Adonis to be honest."

Last edited by TaviBee on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 9:54 pm

"I had a feeling you would say that." She chuckled getting a bit of a thrill from teasing him. "I despise him as much as you do. It would be my absolute pleasure to help you take him down." She said. "So, what do you know about him and his gang?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:00 pm

He perked an eyebrow at her sudden want to assist, "Is all I had to do to get you in was to kill him?" he smirked, "If I knew it was that simple I would have done it sooner."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:23 pm

"Don't flatter yourself. Our agendas are the same. That's it. You need me to help you. I can easily lurk my way in. He will welcome me with open arms once he sees that I'm still alive." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:25 pm

".................You have a past with him if you think he'll welcome you without question." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:05 pm

"Yes, I do have a past with him. Not one that I care to talk about with you, but yes, I am very sure he will welcome me with open arms. He has said for years that I am the love of his life." She said rolling her eyes at the thought.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:12 pm

".........He's your ex or something?" he figured.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:19 pm

"In a way, yes. He is my former betrothed. In order to keep my people from falling into extinction, he and I were promised to one another at birth. I've known him for all of my life. I can never seem to get rid of him." She said gritting her teeth in frustration.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:22 pm

He blinked at that, "Ex fiancé......ouch." he crossed his arms, "Well much not have been good if ya didn't marry him." he said, he pulled her to him, "Well guess what, he's not having you again."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:35 pm

"I refused to marry such a narcissistic prick. He is more in love with his ego than anything else. Kinda like you." She said and smirked at him. She was not surprised when he pulled her closer and declared that Adonis would never have her again. "Oh? That is quite a declaration. What makes you so sure of that?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:40 pm

"OH me? Never." he smirked with some factiousness. "My deadly beauty....I say what I say and I MEAN everything I say." he said, he got hold of her chin, "And When i DO things, I DO it with feeling." he then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:11 pm

"Easy Basker...this doesn't put you on my good side." He was quite confident and audacious she would give him that much. She stared into his eyes when he got her chin and fixed her face in his direction. "That I know all too well..." She whispered feeling his lips coming closer. He kissed her and she was well in his grasp. One arm holding her close and his hand holding her chin in place. She tasted him for a few seconds then pulled back, "...I will never understand what goes on in that twisted mind of yours." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: