Share | 

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Tue May 08, 2018 7:44 pm

She said nothing in response, but suddenly wailed when he forced himself into her tight ass. His girth was enough to force her legs open more just to accommodate him. "AHHHHH! Your cock is so fucking big! AHHH it's going to tear me apart!!" Even though she protested, her pussy still dripped continuously.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.com
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Tue May 08, 2018 7:49 pm

"AWW YES! IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE!! FEEL IT STRETCHING YOU?" he smirked as he continued on ram ridding her ass deep and hard, "OH Fuck so much righter than your pussy!!! You must LOVE begin ass fucked you little slut!!" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Tue May 08, 2018 9:27 pm

"AHHHHH!! YES! I FEEL IT!! OH FUCK!!!" He was thrusting into her like a wild man with no regard for anything. She clenched her fists instinctively pulling on the handcuffs that bound her hands behind her back trying to get free. His hard thrusts pushed her head and shoulders more and more into the bed. "AHHH!! FUCK YES I LOVE IT!! FUCK ME UNTIL I BREAK!! AHHH!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Tue May 08, 2018 9:44 pm

"AWW FUCK YES! MMM!" he smirked and he spread her as cheek as he slammed into her ass, "AWW FUCK ME! YEAH FUCK YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKIGN GOOD!" he growled as he pushed balls deep into her. He then pulled her by the cuffed wrists and held her upper body up as he kept thrusting into her, making her tits move with her body.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Wed May 09, 2018 11:31 am

Klotho arched her back and moaned loudly. Her mouth hung open as a bit of drool escaped. She was so into the pleasure of having her ass brutally fucked. He was all the way in, burying himself inside as deep as he could go. "AHHHHH YES FUCKING YES!!! SO GOOD!! SO DEEEEEP!"

He pulled back on her restraints which forced her to lean back into him. He held her there and kept thrusting. Her body was contorted in way that made everything feel that much better. "AHHH YES!!! OHHH FUCK ME!! FUCK MY ASS!! Ahhhh!! IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!! I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Wed May 09, 2018 5:07 pm

"EVEN IF YOU CUM! AHH! I'M STILL GONNA FUCK YOU!" he smirked at her, "AWWW YEAH!!! LOOK A THAT ASS JIGGLE! I COULD FUCK IT ALL DAY!" he groaned, thrusting deep and fast into her, his balls smacking against her soaked pussy each thrust he made into her, "HHHehehe, I can feel just how wet you are, you little SLUT!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Wed May 09, 2018 5:26 pm

"I DONT CARE! FUCK ME AS LONG AS YOU WANT!!" She screamed and started to cum again, screaming and moaning. "OHHH FUUUCK HAAAHHAAA!!" Her pussy squirted in spurts and her rear became more slippery as well. "OH FUCK....I CAME IN BOTH HOLES AHHHH!!" Still he kept going and she didn't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Wed May 09, 2018 5:39 pm

"AWWW YES MOR SLICK TO FUCK!!" he smirked. He paused a minute and pulled her up off the bed and got her standing, and still held her by her cuffed hands. "Look ahead." he smirked, there was a mirror in front of her as he got thrusting back into her "AWW LOOK AT YOU!! GETTING FUCKED LIKE A WHORE!!" He smirked as he spanked her her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24