Share | 

Taboo Twins

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:43 am

Rai was not wrong at all about her father. He was indeed a ruthless killer who took pleasure in tormenting his victims as well as selling and trading human slaves for profit. And he was grooming her and Ezra to take over the family business. Arrie also didn't care for needless killing, but if it was necessary she wouldn't hesitate.

"What about your father? Is he a descendant of the spider folk?" She asked still staying on course.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.com
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:30 pm

"He is. And my mother is human." he smiled, "Though my old man goes off a lot of the time and comes back every once and a blue moon. Since I was 16 I have been travelling on my own, my mother said for me to see the world in my own way would benefit me and my training...and it has." he said.

"My father i don't really see eye to eye with....he's....got a more vengeful mind than my mother..." he said
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:08 pm

"Your mother seems much to kind to have been apart of the Cult of Bones from the way you speak of her." She said. The way he talked about his parents reminded her so much of her own parents. They were a sinister pair and she didn't necessarily agree with how they conducted business of lived their lives, but she was in no position to go against them.

Soon the mist began to clear and their destination came into view. "Is this the place?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:40 pm

"She had stepped away but kept the ways as she pursued Basker to get back at him, she claimed to have come close at one point. But she Didn't get him since my father got injured and they and to withdraw...." he said.

Then the view surrounded by jagged rocks was in view and He had guided her through the mist like a hard lock on a treasure chest. "Welcome to Jagged Island."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Arrie's thoughts were racing as Rai told his story. She was in quite a predicament. It would be catastrophic if Rai were to find out who her father was. It could mean the end of her as well as her family. She was in so deep and there was no going back now. "That's a relief..." She managed to say.

The mist finally opened up and dispersed, revealing a bunch of jagged rocks as far as the eye could see. "I see why its called Jagged Island..." She said. It was difficult to sail through such a place. That explained why it seemed so empty. There were not very many ships at all around. It was pretty much deserted. "This is where your mother lives?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Yeah,if they don't know the way through here...they die....so I know the way in." he said, "Not many other people know this way, so, I'm trusting you while going through, no one else it to know." he said to Arrie. They made it through and is showed a lagoon area with a tropical forest area, similar to her own home but it was surrounded by the walls of a dead volcano and crater made LONG ago.

"Welcome to my childhood home." he smiled. They docked at a dock made of palm trees and drift wood. He jumped onto the dock and tied off the Ebony Heart. "Come on, there are lots of traps in the surroundings, so follow my lead." he paused at the edge of the dock. "Follow my steps to the T." he them got jumping from one spot to the other on the beach until he made it to the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42