Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:16 am

Ezra walked out to the open sand bank staining by the sea shore, feeling the sea air and breeze against his naked body. He sighed aloud and growled, "Is So much fucking denial its piss worthy...." he looked down still imagining her kneeling before him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:23 am

"Mmm..." She bit her lip and moved her fingers faster. She thought of her brother more and more. His hands on her body and his mouth on her neck moving slowly down to her breasts. "Ahh, yes there...right there...." She said pretending he was the one making her feel so good. "Y-yes...ahhh mmm I'm gonna cummm!" She switched between fingering herself and stroking her engorged clit. "Mmm Ezra! EZ-RAAA!!!" She yelled a little bit too loud as she made herself cum.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:24 am

Ezra heard her cries and rushed back, thinking she was in trouble, "ARRIE!! WHAT- he paused seeing her playing with herself, "......Seriously?" he asked dryly,
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:38 am

Her heart nearly stopped when she heard her brothers voice behind her. She quickly turned around and looked at him. "H-How long were you standing there?" She knew she was caught. She gave into her desires a little bit too loudly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:43 am

"I JUST got here...." he crossed his arms, " 'OHhh we're siblings, we CAN'T do this again.' And YET I find you here finger fucking yourself to my name?" he asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 am

She got up out of the water and grabbed her clothes. "Just...forget it. You caught me in a moment of weakness. You charged off without finishing what you started, so of course I would finger fuck myself!" She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:54 am

"YOU are the one who said 'WE can't do anymore'." he said to her. He then got her arm, "But since I'm here." he pinned her against the rock again, "Fingers won't fix your horny mode will it?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 9:51 pm

"I know that, but..." She looked at him when he grabbed her arm. "What are you doing?" She moved backwards trying to distance herself from him but was blocked between him and a rock. Her cheeks began to get red again. "I'm fine...I took care of it." She said not looking him in the face.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 9:56 pm

"No it didn't I can tell you're still horny." he smirked, he had her faced the rock and spread her legs out, he then got his cock sliding against her pussy in a teasing manner and letting her feel just how hard he was, "Come on Arrie....I KNOW you want it." he smirked, he heard her say his name, she couldn't deny it now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:15 pm

"No I'm not! Stop teasing me!" He forced her to turn around and open her legs holding her against the rock. "E-Ezra...stop...mmm!" She was weak against his strength. He was definitely the stronger twin, at least physically. She felt his cock slide over her sensitive bud and partially spread her lips. He was so hard, even harder than the first time.

"N-No...I don't! St-stop it!" Her body obviously felt differently. She was trembling from the feeling of his hard and meaty cock teasing her. She bit her lip hard trying not to moan out loud.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:17 pm

"I'm not going to stop teasing you until you admit it. I can feel you dripping from your pussy, its BEGGING for my hard cock to thrust deep inside you...make you scream for more." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:26 pm

"Admm-mit what?" She stuttered falling under the control of his cock rubbing her relentlessly. Her pussy was indeed dripping from being teased so strongly. His cock was so warm and she could feel him throbbing. Her insides were doing the same begging to be pounded.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:39 pm

"You KNOW what I am meaning. I'm gonna keep rubbing until you do." he smirked, and he held her arms back so she couldn't pull away and supported her upper body.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 pm

She shook her head furiously not able to speak. She kept her lips sealed tight trying not to moan out loud. She felt her arms being pulled back behind her so she couldn't escape.

"No, I don't! Just stop already...ahhh!!" She struggled against him trying to move, but he held her firmly in place. His teasing was relentless. He hadn't stopped moving his cock between her pussy lips. It was going over her clit repeatedly making her insides tighten.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 11:08 pm

He smirked, "MM fuck I feeling you pussy twitching, all hot and drenched, I HEARD you moaning my name...no point in denying it." he smirked, he got rubbing faster.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 11:24 pm

"AHHHH MMMM!" Her knees started to shake and buckle. "D-Don't make me say it out loud..." She looked over her shoulder at him wanting him to stop, but also longing for him to just start fucking her already.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 11:28 pm

"Say it Arrie." he smirked and he pulled back, prodding the head of his cock at her entrance, pushing int a little then pulling back again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 pm

"No! NOO! Stop...I can't!" She was so wet that he could easily slip all the way inside her. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck and the heat from his body pressed against her back. "Stop please...I'm going to...mmmm" She couldn't let herself cum from her brother teasing her like that.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 11:42 pm

"Going to what?" he smirked, he could sense she was so close, "Oh? SO naughty. You're about to cum from me JUST teasing you." he smirked, and kept it going, "SAY IT!" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:10 am

The constant teasing and torture was becoming too much for her. His cock felt too good and she was getting so wet and so turned on. Finally, she gave into her brothers demands.

"I'M GONNA CUUUUMM! I'M GONNA CUM ON MY BROTHERS COCK!!! I WANT YOU EZRA!! I WANT YOUR COCK SO BAD!!" She yelled out while cumming hard all over his cock and shooting her juices straight out like a fountain as the torment made her squirt.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:14 am

"Aw fuck look at that." he smirked, "What a sexy sight." After she had finished squirting, Ezra let her have her arms back and then pushed right into her wet cunt, "AW FUCK!!" thrusting hard and deep right away, "MMM FUCK! So THIS is what you feel like Arrie! Aw gawd you feel so fucking amazing!" he smirked and smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:41 am

Her body relaxed and fell almost limp in his arms. She fell forward on the rocks and caught herself before she fell over. She tried to catch her breath but screamed out again when he pushed into her without warning.

"AHHHH...Ez-Ezra...you...you're huge...AHHH!" She yelped again when he smacked her ass. Her pussy was throbbing and twitching. The feeling of his hot prick deep inside her was something she longed for and it was better than she could have ever imagined.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:28 am

"damn right!" he smirked and he held her at the hips as he continued to thrust deep into his sister, "OH FUCK ME YES! You're so fuck denched! Such a dream fuck!" he moved his hands to her ass cheeks and groped them and massaged her round ass as he thrusted.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 5:14 pm

"AHHH! No...don't move like that! MMMM!" She moaned not really wanting him to stop. She knew they shouldn't be doing such a taboo thing, but she didn't care. She was a slave to the pleasure. Her body had never been so lewd and turned on before by any man. "Ezra! AHHHH your dick is amazing!" She said gripping the rock tight.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 8:19 am

Ezra shuddered hearing her say that, "AWW FUCK YES!" he smacked her ass once more, "MM fuck Arrie!" he groaned, and got make long hard strokes into her, "You feel hitting deep don't you? STRETCHING your tight pussy soooo perfectly!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next