Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:40 pm

"I need to see him Sis." he said, "And our mother is the only one alive remember?" he reminded.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:49 pm

"As far as we know, she could have been lying." She suggested. "I don't see why she would lie, but it is possible."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:57 pm

"......mother has no real reason to do that." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:03 am

"I know. But mother nor father really talk about their past before they met each other. We have no way of knowing what happened back then." She said. She stood up and looked out over the ocean. "Some times I wonder what kind of secrets the two of them are hiding."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 am

"......true." he sighed, "Well we'll find out when we get back." he said, ripping open the lobster tail.

After dinner was done, he groaned, "Ohhh fuck......so damn full."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:39 am

"That's why I kinda want to visit places from our parents past, to find out more about them then what they choose to tell us." She said and sat back down to finish her meal.

"It was delicious. Thanks for making dinner. I'm ready for bed. I'm beat." She stood up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:46 am

"......True enough." he said.

-----

The next morning...

Ezra was still sleep in the bed they were sharing, quietly snoring away, still the bad morning person he usually was.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:10 am

Arrie woke up first and turned over in bed forgetting that she and Ezra were sharing the large bed in the captains cabin. She saw him still sleeping deeply and really want to tease him some. Her pierced clit was making it so hard to fight her urges. She moved closer and leaned into his ear whispering softly, "Ezzy...Ezzy...time to wake up." She licked at his ear playfully and kissed right behind it as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:38 am

"Mmmm...." he grumbles and rolled on his back, still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:56 pm

Arrie chuckled and rolled her eyes. He was always such a grump in the morning. She moved and sat over top of him. "Come on Ezzy...wake up." She leaned down and started to nibble and tease his neck some more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:00 pm

He groaned, "Whaaaattttt?" he looked at her, he felt her teasing him, "You horny already?" he asked her, sniggering a little and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:09 pm

"About time you woke up...it's almost noon." She said as she looked down over him with her hands on either side of his head. "No...I just know it is the fastest way to wake you up." She lied slightly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:19 pm

He sighed, "You know i hate waking up." he grumbled and stretched. He pulled her to the bed, "But you've got me all turned up." he smirked, pinning her down. "The image of you naked and sitting there blushing as I got your rings on.....was hot."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:31 pm

"I know. You are the worst to wak-AHH!" In a split second, Ezra pulled her down on the bed and had her pinned and was looking at her with that signature smirk. "It's not my fault...that ointment you used on me was just so strong..." She said looking at him, wondering what was on his devious mind.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:33 pm

"You can't say you didn't want me to fuck you right there and then." he smirked as he got tugging at her pants.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 9:19 pm

"I would be lying if I said I didn't...and I can never seem to lie to you brother. You always see right through me..." She said and pulled her thin shirt off over her head and let her bouncy newly pierced tits free. They were a bit swollen and still slightly sore.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:38 pm

"In a couple days with our healing abilities you'll be recovered and I'll be tugging and teasing you EVEN more than I could before." he smirked at her and got hard seeing her now freed and PIERCED tits, "But until you are recovered." he pushed her back that her legs were dangly beside her above her head and her ass in reach of him. He smirked and spread her ass cheek, "I'll be fucking you in the ass until then." he got licking at her asshole.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:47 pm

"I can't wait." She smirked back and purposely waved her tits about for him to see. She knew the sight of her was making him hard and horny. That was obvious from his growing bulge between her legs. "You're this hard already. I can feel you pressing against my pussy." Ezra took charge like he usually did and soon had her ass in the air. "Ezra! What do you think you're AHHH! HAAA! NO! STOP IT!!" She protested trying to get free.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:52 pm

He held her down so she could get away and continue his assault to her starfish, "Mmmmm! And stop this? Kepe fucking dreaming." he smirked and he spread her asshole and licked around it, giving her a rim job. "MMmmM!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:24 pm

"AHHHHH! NO DON'T OPEN IT SO WIDE!! MMMM!" She started to squirm and feel her pussy getting so wet. She couldn't help but start playing with her nipples while he rimmed her. "Mmmm....ahhhh! I can't take it! Ezra I want you to fuck me please!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:27 pm

"HMMm? You don't sound like you want it enough." he smirked, "Fuck you where? I can't fuck you without knowing where." he smirked as he teased her, still rimming her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:37 pm

When she felt the pain in her nipples, she quickly stopped teasing them having forgotten that they were freshly pierced. "My ass!! I want you to fuck my ass!! PLEASE!!" Her body was on fire and she couldn't tease any of her favorite spots to get some relief. "FUCK ME BEFORE I GO CRAZY!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:43 pm

He smirked and stood up and got undoing his pant and tossing them aside, showing off his hard stiff cock, twitching from begin so aroused. He got her back into the position he and her, he spat on her ass to lube it up a little and he got pushing into her tight rosebud, "Awwww yeeeeesss!" he hissed form the tight squeeze around his cock. He got into her about half way and smirked at her expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:15 am

Arrie's eyes watched her brothers every move. Once she laid eyes on his stiff and twitching cock, she felt her insides all go crazy. She wanted the cock in her and NOW! He had her ass back up in the air and once she was ready, he pushed into her. "AHHHH!! ITS SO THICK!!" She yelled and grabbed at the pillow beneath her. "All the way! I want it ALL INSIDE ME!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:37 am

He smirked, "I was right then, you were feeling horny!" he sniggered and he pushed BALLS deep into her, "AWWWW GAWWD YES!" You ass sucked me in." he grinned and he grinded against her ass pushing deeper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next