Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:42 am

"AHHHHAAAA YES! YES YOU WERE RIGHT!! OHHH! YOUR COCK IS FILLING MY ASS!! MMMM OH!! HAAAA!" She held onto her legs behind her knees and spread them as far as she could. "AHHH I've been wanting your cock inside me since last night! MMM!" She confessed.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:53 am

"You should have told me to fuck you last night, i would have." he smirked and then pulled up with just the tip was in her and slammed down into her hard and deep, he kept repeating this a few times then got thrusting down into her faster, "AWWW YEAH! Squeeze me ARRIE!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:05 am

"I-I know but I was just so sore...AHHH! St-stop teasing me! I want you to fuck my ass like a wild animal!!" He started to get faster and she wanted so badly to move her hips too, but it was hard in the position he had her in. "Fuck me doggie style and I will squeeze you until your cock is dry!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:10 am

"In a minute, I LOVE YOU in this pose!" he smirked and he slammed into her deep again, "What do you think with me getting a piercing on my cock?" he smirked, "Imagine the faun with that!" he sniggered. He then pulled her up and got her in a doggy pose form hims to mount her and got slamming down into her ass hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:26 am

"Fine..." She let him have his fun for a bit and enjoyed his deep slams into her. "I love it! MMMM!" She was happy when he finally got her on all fours and mounted her from behind and started slamming her hard again. "AHHHHHH!!! YES!! I LOVE WHEN YOU FUCK ME LIKE THIS!!!" She did as she promised and tightened her muscles to constrict her inner walls and her ass tightened around him more as he moved.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:31 am

"OH I couldn't tell!" he smirked and smacked her ass, "Spread those cheeks!" he smirked as he slammed down into her ass, his balls smacking a giant her pussy lips, luckily not her clit. "YEAH! OH YEAH FUCK!!!" he growl da little feeling her constrict around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 9:57 pm

Arrie put her face down into the bed and reached behind her to grip her ass cheeks and spread them wide for him. "AHHH! AHHH! YES!! RAM MY ASS!! AHHHH MMM I WANT TO CUM SO FUCKING BAD!!" She started to move her hips along with him forcing him to connect deeper.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:04 pm

"MMMM! FUCK! EVEN IF YOU CUM I'M STILL GONNA RAM THIS TIGHT ASS!!" he smirked thrusting downward into her fast and hard, his balls still smacking against her wet pussy. "OHHHHHHFFFUUUUCCCCKKK YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT ASS FUCK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:02 pm

"YES! KEEP FUCKING ME!! MMMM I NEVER WANT YOU TO STOP!!! I WANT YOU TO KEEP FUCKING ME ENDLESSLY!!" She moaned and looked back at him to watch him fuck her. Seeing his wild twisted face and hearing him growl and grunt was really turning her on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:08 pm

"OHH fuck!AWWW FUCK!!! OH FUCK WE WILL SIS!!" he smirked, "You're mine Now!!!" he growled and pushed balls deep into her and got grinding deep into her ass, "AWW YES!" he then got rapid rabbit humping into her, "OH FUCKING HELLLLL YEESSS!!!!!!!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:43 pm

"YES!! YOURS I'M ALL YOURS!! HAAA AHHH AHHHHHH!" She faced forward again and gripped the sheets beneath them tight. His thrusts were pushing her forward and making her slide a bit. "AHHHH OHHH MMM IM GONNA CUUUUMM!! FUUUAHHHHHH!!" Her sensitive clit was throbbing by this point. It was swollen from being so aroused and sore from the metal ring hanging from it. She screamed and moaned, feeling the pain and burn from her aching orgasm making her body shake. "AHHHH! IT HURTS....BUT IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Ezra groaned smirking when she got sliding, "Don't you go anywhere!" he said holding her in place, He smacked her ass on both cheeks, still keeping up his rapid fire thrusting into her deep, "OHH FFFUUCKKK! I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!" he growled, holding her by the hips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:03 pm

Arrie's hips did not stop moving even after she came. She raised herself up and supported her upper body on her hands looking back and watching Ezra. "CUM FOR ME MY BROTHER!! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HOT SEED INSIDE ME!" She shouted, feeling everything inside her becoming hot and tight.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:05 pm

"MMMMMM!!! OH GAWWWWDDD! OH FUCCK!!!" he then slammed down into her balls deep and he came inside her, his cum pooling inside her ass, "Ohhhh gawddddfuuuck!!!!!!" he growled and grinds into her again, pushing his seed deeper.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:49 pm

"OHH FUCK!! HAAA YOUR JIZZ IS SO FUCKING HOT!! ITS ALMOST BURNING...!" She arched her back and kept her hips in place. Her insides were coated and he pushed deeper with ease. "Not so deep...you're pushing air into my stomach..." She said catching her breath and trying to stay up on her shaking arms.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:54 pm

He smirked, "You wanted me to fuck you like an animal!" he said, "Its what I'm giving my little slutty sister." he sniggered, He pulled out of her as to hear that 'pop' sound, "ooooh I LIVE for that sound." he sniggered and smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 9:28 pm

Arrie shuddered when he pulled out and finally just collapsed on her stomach. "AHH! Y-Yes I did..." She turned over onto her back, her chest heaving. Her nipples were swollen and a bit red from the action.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 9:42 pm

He chuckled, "I think I'll get my Dick studs today and I'll get them on as soon as possible, but the means I can't fuck you for a while." he sighed with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:12 pm

Arrie chuckled, "You're so cute when you pout like that." She said teasing him. "You won't be able to do ANYTHING sexual. That makes your hand useless too." She sat up and crawled over to him to lick his dick clean for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:18 pm

He looked at her with a dry expression, "CUTE is NOT on my descriptions SISTER." he said. "I can live without it for a few days." he pouted again, "Besides, It will give me time to look on those charts our old man gave us and I can get a good look to where we want to go on this journey." he said, "Can't just sit on this island the whole time....get boring sooner."

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, getting a hand on the back of her head as she cleaned him up.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Arrie licked his cock clean and removed her lips from him, "I just LOVE teasing you, brother." She chuckled. "Let's get cleaned up and go into town so we can get those cock rings. The sooner the better."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:52 pm

He rolled his eyes and they went got cleaned up and where out in town once again. Ezra showed her the merchant he bought her rings from and he was selecting a couple ball piercing for his cock, but of course not telling the merchant that.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:06 pm

Arrie walked next to Ezra as they entered the town. She kept a look out for Rai just in case. Arrie decided to wait outside the smith shop while Ezra picked his metal rings for his latest piercing project. The town was busy as usual, full of people all around.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:15 pm

Meanwhile, Rai was once again selling a catch he dove for this early morning, he was selling the the fish stall and he got wind of TWO scents this time, but one he recognised. 'She's here.' he sold the fish and crayfish to the man and collected his gold, eagerly following the scent.

Ezra was done by the studs, "I'll go by some food, be right back." he told Arrie as he wondered off to the market area. Just as he left, Rai spotted Arrie, "Hey." he said walking up to her, the scent of the ocean on him still.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:19 pm

"Sure. I'll wait here for you." She watched Ezra head off into the crowd and was surprised to hear a familiar voice behind her. "Rai...hello." She could smell the scent of sea water and fish all over him. "Selling more fish I see." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next