Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 3:56 am

He gave her a dry expression, "I'm TRYING to ignore it.......I am usually for pain........but FUCK my LIFE that was FUCKING PAINFUL." he flinched a bit, "But no....I'm fine.."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 12:24 pm

Arrie shrugged her shoulders, "No one FORCED you to do it you know. You caused your own pain, so stop complaining." She said wincing slightly herself when she moved and felt a similar sensation shoot through her newly pierced clit.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:36 pm

"I know that!" he said, "I'm just SAYING is all." he said. He noticed that wincing, ".................You still hurting too?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 7:04 pm

"It's worse today...but I'm fine." She probably overdid it a little bit last night. But she couldn't tell Ezra that. "We'll both just have to take it easy for a little while." She said finding somewhere to sit so she could give get some relief from that ache between her legs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 9:23 pm

"Well, yeah, I need to focus on other things for now." he smirked, "But we'll check over the ship and keep it in check then we'll check out the town." he said.

Not far from the docks, watching the two siblings, a couple of cloaked figures were standing by the dock master's building, "It looks likes him...." one asked, "It must be him then...." the other replied, "but we'll keep watch for now until ordered other wise." the first said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 9:56 pm

A couple days had past and they remained at port to explore the city a bit. It was a larger, but quieter island than their first stop. It was early morning and Arrie was on deck looking out at the sea. She decided to let Ezra sleep since he was a total grump in the morning. It was a quiet but cool morning. She smelled the sea air and looked out at the sea absentmindedly. Rai had been on her mind off and on. She hadn't done anything sexually with Ezra since she returned.

She sighed heavily, "This whole situation is so fucked up..." She said aloud. "I shouldn't be scared if my brother finds out that I fucked another guy...its normal...compared to what he and I are doing." She felt a chill in the air and shivered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Ezra hadn't tried anything since his dick was sore and still recovering from his own antics. He ground waking up and yawned loudly, getting up to go outside and relieve himself. He spotted his sister looking out on the sea in the port, "Hey...." he grumbled a little coming over.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:26 pm

"You're up awfully early." She said, turning to look at him. He was walking mostly normal again. "You're walking without a limp now I see."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:32 pm

"Yeahh....I guess sleeping on the ship is still not setting with my sleeping yet." he said, yawning. "Be right back." he left the ship to go relieve himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:51 pm

"I guess we both have that problem. I can't seem to get a good night sleep either." She said also yawning. "Ok. I'll be here." She said looking back out at the sea.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Meanwhile, on the other side of the island in a small lagoon, a small ship with red wood had landed in the shallows and jumping out off, was Rai. Unaware that a certain Miss Arania was on the island, he was here to meet a contact. He sighed, "At least I got here early...might go diving later." he said as made sure the anchor was on the bottom. "I best set up camp first." he said and tugged on the connect on the ship and a rope ladder dropped down for him to get on and off the ship.

---

Once relieved and more awake, Ezra was back, "Hey, did we want to breakfast before going to check the town out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:28 pm

"We can eat in town. I'm tired of being on this ship. Now that we both can walk without an obvious limp we should go explore the town." She said. "Go get dressed and we'll go." She told him, being her usual bossy self.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:32 pm

"Yeah yeah your highness." he said as he went on to go gets some clothes on. A Short time later, he came back up and head his gun and daggers on his back and belt, "Well, let's get going, I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:57 pm

Arrie gave him a sly grin before he went below deck to get dressed. While she waited, Arrie looked over the maps again and started to see where they could go next. She turned around when she heard Ezra's voice behind her. "Aren't you ALWAYS hungry?" She teased him and put on the necklace that Jori had given her and made sure she had a few weapons and supplies on her belt. "Yeah let's go, I'm hungry too."

By the time they arrived it was a bit later in the morning. The food stalls and carts were in full swing and the streets were filled with the aroma of delicious food.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:39 pm

"Hey I'm a growing man, I need my food." he smirked, "You see, you're hungry all the time too." he added on as they headed on toward the town. The scent was mouth water, but very much different than the last island, this place was more...clean and had more of a town town look, which meaned one thing, The royal Navy were occupants and the law here, which also meant that they had to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:27 pm

Arrie laughed, "Alright alright I get it. Let's just go." She followed beside him and made sure her cloaking magic was active before they went into town. This place was definitely more clean and proper than the last place they were at. It was rather boring and plain. But the food still looked amazing. Arrie found something light to eat, mostly fresh exotic fruit. "Here try this fruit. It is amazing." She held out a piece of dragon fruit for him to try.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:03 am

Ezra was in cloaked form almost all the time, not a fan of his true form really. Mainly cause it scared away all the ladies before. But he looked around and noticed all the nicely dressed people walking around seeing the stores and stalls. "Something tells me we'r win a Naval Held island....." he said quietly. Once they got to a fruit stall, paused to look over with his sis. He looked at the odd fruit in her hand, "What is THAT?" he too it and sniffed it, "Smells sweet.." he ate it.

"....Really soft, seeds are alright.....not bad." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:37 pm

"It's called a Dragon Fruit. It reminds me of a kiwi, but its not very sweet." She said and saw he had seeds on his face. "You barbarian. You've got seeds all over your mouth." She used her fingers to brush away a few from his bottom lip. "Geez." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:39 pm

He gave her a dry glare, taking her hand from his mouth, "Dn't baby me." he said licking his fingers, "I said its not bad. I just prefer mangos."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:59 pm

Arrie chuckled loving to mess with Ezra and treat him like a child. She knew it really got on his nerves. Picking on him made her feel like everything was normal. She nodded and took another bite from the Dragon fruit. "Yeah, Mangoes are a lot sweeter and they don't have a whole bunch of seeds inside."

Once they finished at the fruit stand, they went on to see what other foods were around. Arrie did notice all the nicely dressed folks around and the uniformed patrons. "Yeah you're right. We should be careful here..." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:08 pm

"You just noticed." he said, "We are probably already on their sights just for dressing as we do...but I don't fucking care.....but if the LADIES look, then I'll be fine." he smirked, teasing. He looked to the vendor, "Two mangos." he got his own coin out and paid for them, "Come on Arrie...let's go an look around."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:28 pm

Arrie just rolled her eyes at his joke and shook her head. "You are impossible." Still, she took the mango and took a big bite. "This island has a lot of beaches and sea side homes. Sounds a lot like home." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:30 pm

"Except more snobs populate it." he said peeling one of the mangoes, "but i remember the old man mention that he'd plundered many a town like this one." he said, taking bite of the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:54 pm

"So do I. He sure loved bragging about his many conquests, Especially especially winning over mother." She could hear her fatjers voice in her head saying just that. She sighed and took another bite from her mango. "Our family is so weird." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 7:50 pm

"Weird maybe....but its our normal...so what are we to question it?" he asked with a shrug. They head on into town, where more and more people were congregated. "This is definitely different." he said with a snuff, "So boring honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next