Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:51 pm

"I guess..." She sighed mostly referring to the things the two of them were doing. "Yeah this place does seem pretty boring. Just another typical port town."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Then he paused, getting the feeling of being watched, "..........do you feel that?" he asked her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:18 pm

"....yeah. Someone is watching." She said in a shallow whisper. "What should we do?" She asked. Ezra was the expert at plotting and the art of escape.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 pm

"......lose them in the crowd." he said, "Let's move." keeping his cool as they got walking along casually.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:22 am

She didn't respond verbally, but nodded signaling that she understood. Once they spotted a huge crowd, they forced their way in casually. She felt the distance between them and their mystery strangers widening. "It's working...I feel their auras fading." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 am

"We'll go through town, then take a spot at an INN, can't afford them see us back on the ship." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:06 am

"An Inn?" She found that kind of weird. "Alright...if you think that is best." She wasn't happy about the idea of leaving their ship unprotected overnight and even more unhappy about possibly having to share a bed with Ezra.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 am

"Would you rather they jumped us ON the ship or away?" he asked her dryly, "Besides, you know me enough." he poked her face.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:20 pm

"No, I just don't like leaving it unattended. I should have used a protection spell on it before we left." She said scolding herself for letting herself be so distracted by the awkwardness between her and Ezra as well as her little moonlight rendezvous with Rai. She swatted his hand away, "Stop teasing me. This is serious. There are Inn's everywhere here. Let's find one soon."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:24 pm

"I know, but we need to be sure we are set, we can check over the ship soon, ours is not that really unique." he said with a shrug, "the wood is only darker in colour." he said, "And why you acting all snarky." he frowned, "I'm trying to keep us safe here."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Arrie was getting irritated with him analyzing her behavior. "I know that. I'm just really irritated about this whole situation. I didn't expect to deal with enemies so soon. Let's not start fighting and just get somewhere safe away from prying eyes." She said and looked around for an Inn to hideaway in for a while. There was an inn that was also a tavern called The Heavy Seadog that they ducked away into. Arrie couldn't sense them following anymore. "Whew, I think we lost them." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 7:20 pm

"Our old man and mama told us there would be dangers and never told us WHEN." he said frowning. They head on in and got a table out of the sight of the main door, and sighed, "I hope so, we'll hold here a for an hour or so and we'll go check on the ship." he said, "But just so we are settled, and keeping our vessel safe, we'll stay in a room here."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:20 pm

"Sounds good to me..." She sighed and laid her head down when they sat down at the table. "Fuck...I need a drink." She didn't really feel like dealing with this problem right now when the guilt of her fuck session with Rai was still weighing heavily on her mind. She felt guilty, but she longed deeply to see him again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 9:07 am

"I'll get the room, you get the drinks." he said, approaching the INN keeper. The other patrons noticed the two form the moment they stepped in. Especially the off duty soldiers who were eyeing up Arrie, which was hard not to.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:20 pm

"Alright, I'll bring them up in a bit." They parted ways to carry out their task. Arrie could feel the eyes on her. The soldiers as well as the bar patrons were staring casually. It was odd. She was not accustomed to this much attention. The workers on the island gave her attention sure, but nothing like this. She approached the bar and asked the bar maid for the strongest ale they had.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 7:35 pm

"Sure thing." she smiled as she got filling her order. Then one of the soldiers came on over, "Not see you here before little lady. What Brings you to this city?" he asked leaning on the bar, toothpick in his mouth, looking her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:01 pm

Arrie sighed and tapped her fingers impatiently. She really wished she would hurry up. One of the soldiers approached her and she started to get really nervous. "I'm not from around here...I am just passing through." She said, keeping it short and sweet. It was obvious that he was trying to flirt a bit and was looking her over.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:40 pm

"Oh new girl, but you didn't answer, what brings you here?" he asked, the girl brought the drinks, "Here you go." she smiled, "A gold piece please." she said for payment. Then Ezra came down after getting a room for the night and he spotted the man flirting with his sister and glared, walking down.

"You looking for any fun at all?" he said getting closer, then Ezra got him by the collar pulling him away, "Does she LOOK interesting you fuckwit?" he lightly growled at the man.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:54 pm

"Like I said, I am just passing through. Just stopped to restock and rest before I head off tomorrow." She explained trying to get him to leave. "Thanks." She handed the woman a gold coin and attempted to leave, but the man got closer. "I'm not...now just leave me alone. Someone is waiting for me." She was so relieved when Ezra came to her rescue and got the man by the collar. She couldn't help but smirk. "But he might be." She chuckled seeing the look on the soldiers face.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:07 am

The solider was caught off guard, and his buddies got up coming to their friend's aid, "Oi, stay out of it!" said one of them. Ezra looked over his shoulder at the one who some, his pupils were small from being pissed and his yellow eyes almost glowing, "No one comes NEAR my sister." he threw the guy at them, "And if you all want to LIVE, you all leave now." he warned them plan and simple, standing his ground, "Cuz I'm not worried about beating you all down...one...by...fucking ...one." he gave a crazy grin.

They all got a little unnerved by that psycho grin of his, and they all got leaving, "You ain't see the last us of us ass hole." they said as they left.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:47 pm

Arrie watched as Ezra easily handled the soldiers not showing any sign of fear. He looked so much like their father with that twisted evil grin on his face. When the time called for it, she loved when Ezra came to her rescue. It was rather sexy when he showed his anger too. Arrie saw the soldier go flying into the other men and toppled them over like bowling pins. Arrie chuckled and handed Ezra his ale as he approached. "Well done my dear brother." She smirked as they headed upstairs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:31 am

"Buck of limpdick fuckwits." he said as he headed upstairs with her, "Would have loved to bite their throats out....hadn't tasted blood in a long time." he said, giving a toothy grin. "But I'll say...they keep their word on coming back.....I'll be sure looking forward to cracking necks." he took the cup of ale and took a big swig.

Once they got to the room, "Mmm good ale." he said closing the door once he sister entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 am

"I agree. I get so tired of men like that hitting on me. It is repulsive." She shook her head and took a swig of her ale. "I would have loved to see that." She clinked her glass with his as the approached the door.

"Yes it is..." Once the door was closed, she put her ale down on side table and ambushed Ezra. She pinned him between her and the door making him drop his glass of ale. It hit the floor and shattered. "Watching you come to my rescue and that crazed look on your face really turned me on..." Her cloaking magic instantly faded and she opened her extra set of eyes to look at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:33 pm

"He blinked in surprise when she took the first move from him, "Well well, wasn't expecting that." he sniggered when her guise fell, He got his hands on her hips and they moved to her backside, giving her cheeks a squeeze. "Well then...I'mm get in on even more." he got kissing at her neck as he got tugging on her close to get them off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:35 pm

"I knew you would be all over my once that door was shut...but I beat you to the punch..." She got close to his face staring him down with a grin. She felt his hands rest on her hips and slowly move to her ass and give it a good squeeze. She bit her lip with anticipation and gasped when his lips touched her neck. She pulled her cloak off her shoulders and started to loosen the string in her bodice. "Are you healed enough yet to do this...?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next