Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Kendra kept jogging and heard Rass' girly voice coming up beside her. He wasn't winded at all. "Yeah well, we aren't special like you." She said referring to the fact that he was a demon. A lot of the girls were falling behind and already slowing down.

"Sure you can keep up with those giant jugs weighing you down?" She challenged, picking up her speed a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:55 pm

He smirked at him, "I'm JUST that special?" he said being an ass. He jogged along side her, "Honestly I could put you through your paces more than this ass." he said meaning the teacher, not caring if he's heard or not.

"Awwww, is the Mistress Jealous again?" he mocked her slightly with a teasing pouty face at her then grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:11 am

"I am not!" She yelled at him. "Lennox! Rook! 5 extra laps for talking during warm up! The rest of you to the center of the gym. Kendra sighed and glared at Rass thinking he tried to get her flustered of purpose so she would get in trouble.

"Thanks a lot, Rass..." She said continuing to jog around the outside of the gym.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:15 am

He grinned at Kendra, not worried about doing more laps and he picked up the pace, "You're welcome." he said with a snigger. Once they were done the extra laps they joined the rest of the class again.

"Alright Rope climbing everyone!" the coach called out, "Two lines!" there were two hanging ropes front he ceiling and Rass yawned as he waited in line.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:31 am

Most of the girls made it through the rope climb challenge, Rass being the most impressive of them all. Kendra just rolled her eyes. They all played dodge ball until the end of class and headed to the showers to clean up and prepare for lunch.

Kendra was covered with sweat and was hoping to get a shower first so she wouldn't have to cut into her lunch time. She was headed for a shower when a girl quickly slid in front of her and knocked her out of the way. "Hey! Watch it!"

"Snooze you lose! HA HA!" The girl pulled the shower curtain back and started to take her shower.

"Ugh." All the showers were full now.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:38 am

Dodge ball was not much of issue for Rass, he wasn't hit ONCE. Which he grinned in triumph at when Kendra rolled her eyes at him.

Rass glared at the girl who pushed in, he leaned to her ear, "Order me and I'll make ALL the water either too hot or ice cold." he suggested to her with a grin, the Demon side of him was tempting her to do bad.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Kendra turned to Rass when he walked up beside her and whispered into her ear, "You can do that? Wait...I can ORDER you to do that?" She looked at all the full showers and heard the girl in the shower in front of her humming happily. It was REALLY tempting.

"Hmm, I think they need a COLD shower considering you made most of them horny as hell." She snickered evilly. "Let them have it." She said waiting for the fun to begin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:13 pm

He sighed, "I'm YOUR vassal remember? I protect you as well as......." he sighed, "Follow your orders. I just didn't tell you up until now." he whispered, "But yes, I can do that....but at this point.. I WANT to." he grinned.

He nodded and snapped his finger and suddenly all the showers turned the water ICE cold to all the girl in the stalls, suddenly the how bathroom was filled with surprised squeals and girls jumping out naked from the sudden turn of the water, "What the hell?!" "Why is it fucking cold!!!" a few of the girls shouted.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 pm

"Well, please be my guest." She watched him snap his fingers and suddenly all she could hear were screams and squeals. One by one the girls hopped out of the shower confused and shivering. Kendra covered her mouth to conceal her giggling.

"Aww, afraid of a little cold water?" She said to the girl that took her shower stall on purpose. Kendra walked past her and into the stall. She felt the water and it was indeed cold as ice. "Hmm, they must be broken." But if she had noticed, the knob had simply been turned to cold. She turned it back and started to enjoy her shower in peace enjoying Karma's reward.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Most of the girls cut their showers short, some glaring at her little remark, but they went to dry off. Rass stepped into a shower next to her and he snapped his fingers again, turning the water back to warm. 'Peace and quiet.' he thought as eh showered with out the nattering of girls whinging and whatnot.

The school day ended and he sighed, "I don't know if I could do this EVERYDAY." he said as they headed to school gate to wait for Carter to come grab them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:49 pm

"Well, you better get use to it. We are going to be coming here five times a week." She said and took a seat on the brick wall while they waited for Carter.

"You did very well for your first day. I'm impressed. I expected you to lose it by the time gym class came." She chuckled, picking on him a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:54 pm

He glared at her, "That GYM you call it is just you all running jumping and being SHOUTED at by an asshole. I could work you through you paces WAY better." he smirked, "And I warn you, you'd not be able to feel your legs after it." he wasn't hitting on her either.

"I'm ALMOST tempted to be inside the amulet again." he sighed aloud. Carter arrived not long after but he got out of the car rather frantically, "Rassler! Miss Kendra, get in the car!' he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 7:18 pm

"Your gym class would probably be more like boot camp." She laughed. "I'll pass on that."

"I did offer that idea, but you said no. It would be easier for you to just stay in there and just come out if you are needed. I am not so cruel as to make you STAY in there. Only when we are at school." She suggested.

The car came to a screeching halt in front of them. Carter got out looking very frantic. "Carter! What's wrong?" Kendra hopped off the wall and grabbed her bag rushing toward the car.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 7:52 pm

"I think you need a bit more muscle to your frame." he poked her arm. "I said it was tempting, I'm not wanting to do it." he said dryly.

Rass pushed off the wall, "What happened?" "I can't say it here! Just get in and we need to get back now!" said Carter, getting the door closed once Kendra was in a and Rass got in the front passenger seat. They droves off to a quiet area and Rass did his teleporting spell and the were driving up the path to the manor, "A while after you both left and I went on to the market to bide some time before heading back, I got home and Ruth was unconscious and....you mother was gone...." he said with a heavy heart.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Kendra popped his hand lightly, "Stop that. I am in fine shape. I may not be built, but I am healthy."

She was visibly worried as she got in the back seat of the car, sitting behind Rass and shut the door. When they were all inside, Carter finally started to tell them what was going on. They were teleported to the path headed to the manor in no time.

"Gone? What do you mean gone? You don't think...someone took her do you?" Kendra squeezed the head rest of Rass's seat feeling more and more uneasy. They pulled up to the manor and her mothers car was still parked in the long driveway which confirmed her worst fears.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 6:34 am

They all got out of the Car and Rass went back to his normal self, he sniffed as he looked about, ".......A foreign scent. There was a demon here." he growled and he raced inside. He could feel magic was used, "Ruth tried to defend her." said Carter, that explained the residue of the magic. The main front area was trashed. "I've placed Ruth in her room with a protection spell." said Carter, "We best see to her, she'll know what happened."

"Agreed. But this is bad, Vor is saying 'he's gonna play dirty.'" said Rass as they headed up to Ruth's room and they found she was awake, "Carter......" she said, "Miss...I couldn't stop them."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 11:45 pm

Kendra got out of the car and raced inside to check on Ruth. "What happened here?!" She looked around and saw that the foyer was totally trashed. Books and papers as well as broken furniture was scattered all over the place. It was clear that there was a struggle. "This is horrible..." She said feeling chills run up and down her spine.

Once the three of them went to check on Ruth, she immediately began to apologize with small tears in her eyes. Kendra knelt down beside her bed and held her hand. "Shh, it's ok Ruth. You did your best to save her. I'm just glad you are still alive and well. But, can you please...tell us what happened?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 4:36 am

Carter helped her sit up, "I'm alright Carter." said Ruth. She sighed heavily, "It was two of Vor's agents, they saw Rass was not on the land and they came in without a warning. I tried to fight them, but they stunned me." she said, " They knocked your mother out. I thought they were to kill me but... they left me with this." she said, pulling out a paper.

Rass glared at it, "I'll open it." he said, "I don't want you opening it and then getting pulled into a portal or something." Rass took the paper and unfolded it to find a black scorch mark. He glared, "Its from Vorkalth. 'Greetings Kendra, I would KNOW Calarook is reading this instead of you, so I'll make it quick. If you wish your mother returned to you, you best find a the Demos Gate that is hidden within the....' Rass was surprised, "THERE'S ONE AT THE FUCKIN' SCHOOL!!!!?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Kendra listened to Ruth's story shaking slightly. The thought of that evil bastard putting his hands on her mother made her both angry and petrified at the same time.

"What's that?" She asked when Ruth pulled out the letter that was left behind by the intruders. Before she could reach to take it, Rass took it and opened it to read out loud to them. She bit her lip when Rass said who it was from. She clenched her fists in her lap when it was confirmed that it was him that took her mother.

"What?!?" Kendra was just as surprised to learn that there was a gate at the school. "We have to close it before someone else gets hurt or worse..." She didn't want to think of that possibility.

"We should go back after the school closes and try to find it while it is empty so there are no casualties." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 1:02 am

"THere's more." said Rass. " ' -Hidden within the school walls. When you find it, you will Use it to come to me willingly. If you do not, Not only will your mother pay the price and remain my hostage, I'll be sure to......" Rass didn't wish to continue to speak it.

"Demos Gates are not easy to find physically. It could be buried UNDER the school." said Carter. Ruth sighed, "They are hard to find, but there are other who can-"
"NO RUTH!" Rass cut her off, "We are NOT getting them involved." he growled.

"They might be involved already, Rass. You KNOW They have a vigil on any strong demon activity." said Carter.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Kendra knew that if Rassler didn't want to speak of what Vorkalth would do then it wasn't good at all. Kendra remained quiet for a bit and tried to figure out what she should do.

She came to attention when Rassler raised his voice. "Who are you guys talking about? Can they help us find the gate and free my mother?" She asked seeming hopeful.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 4:37 pm

"We're talking about the White-Gold Knights." said Carter, "And yes they can help us, but we've had past problems with them an-" "You Mean RASSLER had past problems with them." Ruth corrected.

"They stick their noses where they DON'T belong." growled Rassler.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 11:58 pm

"The White-Gold Knights..." Kendra remembered that name coming up a few times while she was reading.

"Easy you two. Please don't start fighting." Kendra said feeling anxious. "If they can help, I think we should bring them here." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 am

Then they all heard the bell at the front door ring. Rassler frowned, "Oh fuck off." he growled, "Stay here, I'll look first." He vanished out of the room.

Appearing on the rooftop, Rassler looked to the front and saw a white car out the front and two people in white matching business suits. He growled again and he jumped off the roof, landing behind them. 'You may have different looks but I KNOW a White-Gold Knight when I see one." he said.

They turned to face him, the tallest of the two, was wearing sunglasses and he lifted them up, "Well well, You're STILL kicking?" he asked, chewing on a toothpick.

"Fuck you." Rassler said simple to him. "Still SOOO charming I see." he sighed and lifted his sunnies to his head, showing one eye scarred and blind.

"Zadicus, I don't want you OR your kind here, fuck off." he told him plainly.

"I am not leaving until I meet your Mistress." he told Rassler, not moving from his spot at the door. "Should I deal with him Zadicus?" asked the younger Knight.

"You will not even attempt it Icas. He's not an easy demon to fight." he said in a slightly bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 am

Kendra turned her attention to the door when she heard the bell ring. "Who could that be?" Not many people would come to a seemingly abandoned mansion at this time in the afternoon. Before they had time to react, Rass was already gone to investigate. With his blunt attitude, he would probably scare away whoever it was.

"Come with me, Carter?" She dare not go to answer the door alone. They went downstairs and looked through the peep hole on the door. Carter insisted on checking first.

"Anyone you recognize Carter?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next