Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:34 pm

".....I....had been seeing her for a year before all this started. I was part of the town patrol in the market square....She was at the family stall selling magic house items....My post was right next to the stall and I tried to ignore her at first.....but her innocence and sweetness.....was alluring......" he said, " I went to talk to her father, but the moment he knew I wanted his daughter he said no, right away....he didn't want his girl with a demon....." he explained first.

"So we met in secret and....well I'll save the details." he said, clearing his throat, "But yes I followed her when i came to talk to her and she was heading the middle of town. No one else was out........it was a cloudy night and she...stood in the middle of the town with knife in hand."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:55 pm

"No...Rassler...I'm so sorry." She covered her mouth and shook her head. No wonder he was so uncomfortable talking about her. He was in love with her. They couldn't be together so she took her own life. It was a real Romeo and Juliet situation.

"How did the curse come about?" She asked. Her heart was breaking for him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:02 am

"She......killed herself because she thought she was making me miserable and unhappy and to the fact her father will die because of her.....so she ended herself to stop it all. But Ivan found his daughter missing and he found me with her lifeless body....he blamed me and therefore I was forced to serve his bloodline and was branded a VASSAL until it was deemed repaid." he sighed with a frown, making it sound like the word 'vassal' was not good.

"When VORKALTH found out, he thought it was Ivan's doing to prevent him from having what he wanted.....and he cursed his descendants until a FIRST born girl would be born and he would come for her to take her as his wife and to have his way to the Power he craved......I have defended many of your ancestors to this day, preventing Him from doing anything further......." he said, "Now you are the one he will be determined to get what he was denied."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 am

Kendra gasped softly knowing this story was going to have a tragic end. Poor Rassler has suffered so much already. She wanted to help him now more than ever.

"Vorkalth has done so much to my family and has hurt so many of my ancestors and now this..." Kendra looked at the book and ran her fingers over the image of her late ancestor. "Ever since I arrived here...I have heard nothing but tales of loss, heartache, death, and revenge. I've had enough! He is not going to win. He will never get his filthy hands on me. I will not let Emily's sacrifice be in vain..." she said hiding her fear and her sadness.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:40 am

"......" he looked at her when she proclaimed this, "....I don't want to catch you with a KNIFE on your own in the middle of the night, EVER. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:52 am

"You don't have to worry. I won't do that to you. No matter how hard things get, I couldn't bare to put you through that same pain again." She walked over to the fireplace and stood beside him. "If we work together, we can break this curse...then all of us can be free..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 am

".............If only if it were that simple. We still need to save your mother and knowing that freak.....he'll keep his word." he said, "The issue is that ....WE still need to attend school." he sighed in utter disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:06 am

"Try not to be so pessimistic. We will figure it out on our own without the Knight's help. Zadicus also said that there is a way to contact Vorkalth. Maybe we can try that?" She suggested. She mainly just wanted to see if her mother was alive and well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:14 am

"I know what method he was meaning.....I can prepare it in a way Vorkalth can't come through or try to reveres it on us." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:24 pm

"I know it won't do any good, but what if we tried talking to him? I obviously am not going to give myself to him. That is out of the question." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:34 pm

"He'll talk to you I think....But he'll not talk to me that's for sure." he said. "But if its what you desire, I'll set it up."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:41 pm

"I'm asking you first...do you think it is a good idea?" She said wanting to take his opinion into consideration before she did anything. "You know him better than I do...I don't want to make another decision that leads to trouble like what happened earlier today..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 pm

"The way I'm thinking to contact him is through a mirror. And once that mirror is done being used I destroy it so he can't us it to call back." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:05 am

"And once we make contact, he won't be able to pass through the mirror to this world, right?" She asked to be sure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:13 am

"No, once a mirror is ruined and cracked, can't be used again." and he can't make contact with other mirrors in the house since I blocked him." he said, "If its not allowed, it can't happen."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:34 am

"Alright, I trust you. Let's do it." She said. "You'll be close by too right? I don't want to talk to him alone...not after what he tried to do to me the first time I met him." She shivered thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:38 am

"I'll be nearby, watching his behaviour." he said, "We'll do this outside, I dare not risk inside this manor again." he said, "Let me find a small mirror and I'll prepare it." he said, leaving the study to look for some needed items.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 am

"Sure. I'll meet you outside. We have to hurry. It looks like the weather is taking a turn for the worse." She said as she left the room and went downstairs to the orchard out back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 4:38 pm

"the storm with help in this case." he said, he went on to fid a suitable size mirror. Eventually he found one in his own room. Then he headed down to the lab and collected a few little od powders and items, bringing them all out to the orchard, to where Kendra was waiting.

"While I prepare, you stay out of sight of the mirror until i say so." instructed Rass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:17 am

Kendra turned around when she heard Rassler coming and saw the had his arms full.

"Ok...I'll stay in front of you on the opposite side of the mirror." She watched as he used all the different items and ingredients to prepare the spell.

"Do you think he will answer?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:09 am

"When he senses its YOU, he will." he said, "He's that arrogant." he said with totally sureness in his voice. He got the mirror hung on the tree at her head level, "Stand in front of the mirror." he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Kendra nodded feeling very nervous. She did NOT want to see that vile demons face again. The image of his twisted smile was burned in her memory when he tried to seduce her.

"Okay." She stood in front of the mirror, looking at her own reflection. She had to be strong. She had to do this for her mothers sake. "I'm ready when you are." She said to Rassler. She felt better having him by her side.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:27 pm

"Just stay standing where you are." he got making a circle around the tree and her to contain her and the mirror. Then he stood to where he started the circle and his eyes got glowing white and he touched the line making it glow, "Alright, call him by his full name. and STAND strong, he'll try and mess you."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Kendra nodded and stood in the spot still facing the mirror. She only allowed her eyes to follow Rass as he moved around the tree. Her heart began to race when the magic circle began to glow. Rass was within her line of sight but out of the way of the mirror. She nodded again and took a deep breath before uttering his name.

"Vorkalth Holstein..." The magic circle started to flash and energy rose up around her making the mirror react. She stood her ground waiting for the magic to work.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:57 pm

Meanwhile, Vorkalth was looking through Kendra's school, plotting schemes and surprises. Then the imagery orb he was looking through began to blink, "........What's this?" he was surprised to see someone was calling him out, "........" he waved his hand to answer the orb and to his surprise Kendra's face appeared in the image, "......Well well well, what a surprise and pleasure this is." he smirked, "I never thought you would actually CONTACT me, My Dear kendra." he relaxed in his throne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next