Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Kendra turned her head when she heard Carter walk in. "Nothing important, Carter." She said not wanting to tell Carter what was going on. It was something between her and Rass. "He just got too upset. I didn't want him to destroy the ballroom." She lied.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:48 pm

"I would be angry too if he destroyed this room as well. IT the most EXPENSIVE room in the manor." he said giving a dry look at Rassler, knowing he KNEW this.

"I would let him be until he cools off, Kendra." Carter suggested, "He's REALLY steamed up."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:00 pm

"Yes...you're right." She looked over at Rass and thought she should at least let him talk. She didn't want to muzzle him like a dog. "You're can speak, Rassler...." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:03 pm

He gasped, "You BLOCKED my speech..........WHAT happened to I don't WANT to do that to yOU!?" he growled.

"You brought that on yourself Rassler, and you scared her." said Carter, "Stay here until you've chilled out and THEN we'll talk properly." he said, heading out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Kendra looked at him with sad eyes, "I'm sorry. I just...reacted. I'll leave you alone for a while..." She stood up and started to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 pm

He growled as they left him alone in the room, struggling to try and move, but eventually gave up and stood there with a pouting face. HOURS later, it was mid afternoon and he was still standing in place. He was wondering the whole time, HOW would she have known that....the only other person who knew about that...was Emily and she took their secrets to the grave, "I don't get it....." he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Kendra stayed close by not wanting to leave him completely alone. She brought a bottle of wine with her as a peace offering. She entered the ballroom and walked towards him. "You can move." She said and approach him. "Here. Thought you might want it after what happened..." She said handing him the bottle.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:46 pm

He fell back after losing balance from not moving a for a while. He looked at the bottle, "I'm still annoyed at you........" he said, ".....But thanks." he took the bottle.

"But I WANT to know how you knew that...only TWO people knew that me and Emily.....and she's dead."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 9:10 pm

"I know...why do you think I brought the booze?" She sat down beside him giving him and bit of room.

"I wish I could explain it, but I can't. When I had that dream I was seeing everything through her eyes as if I was living it myself."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 9:59 pm

"..........Yeah." he looked at the bottle she chose, "....You got Shiraz, but that's fine. You got a good year though." he said, he remembered she didn't know wines that well, but he went with it.

"You saw it in your dream.........." he had a hard time believing it for some reason, "Unless the FATES are fucking with us, I don't know about that."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:24 pm

"Sorry. I just grabbed what looked similar to what I have seen you drink." She said but was happy he still drank it.

"I remember reading about my family line. I come from a line of witches and warlocks. Could that have something to do with it maybe?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:40 pm

"Look for the name PINOT NOIR and you've got it." he said. "......Maybe.....But you've got not training in magic and your full abilities are not FULLY unlocked yet." he said, ".....but it might be...."he wasn't impossible.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:06 pm

She chuckled, "I'll remember that."

"I know its a long shot, but it is the only explanation is can think of...and thanks for the dance. It was very empowering." She said with a smile. "You are quite the dancer."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 pm

"BUT....let me say this for the future, NEVER silence me AGAIN." he said seriously, "You might as well call me a SLAVE if I can't speak."

"....You're welcome." he said, ".......GOt something out hearing and seeing all that music and dancing in Spain." he joked a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 12:05 am

"You're right...I won't do that to you again. You are not a slave. We are partners on equal ground." She said.

"You've been to Spain?" She asked suddenly intrigued since she has never really left the local area. She always wanted to see the world.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 12:25 am

"......Not entirely..." he said looking at one of his tattooed hands, "But anyway......That's done." "Well I was in the amulet when I went there with Your Uncle." he corrected, I only saw and heard everything." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 7:21 pm

"But you were still technically there. I have always wanted to see the world. I have barely left the area where I grew up...this is the farthest from home I've ever been." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:39 pm

".......If we get this done you might be able to with the fortune he's left you....or did you forget that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:23 pm

"No, I didn't forget..." She said not really having thought ahead about what would happen after the curse was finally broken. What would she do with herself? What would happen to Rass?

"Hey Rassler...what are you going to do once you are free again?" She asked wanting to know if he had any ambitions he wanted to fulfill.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:47 am

"....Honestly I've not thought about it. Probably go back to Demos." he shrugged as he took a swig of the wine, "I've not been able to go back to the Demon world since I was place into this position.....and that was long time ago." he sat on the ground near the wall. "....What about you? You graduate this year don't you? You could travel, you could got to college you could do anything with the cash that's been left to you....and its a lot."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Kendra stretched and laid down on her back on the floor thinking about what she would actually want to do. She couldn't make up her mind what to do. Her mom would probably want her to go to college, but she really wanted to see the world first. She turned her head and looked at Rassler.

"I'm so use to having you around...I might get kinda lonely when you're gone." She chuckled, half teasing but also a little serious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:47 pm

".......There's not really here for me......I'm surprised you even want me to be around after my spat attacks." he said, sighing. "...I don't know how you've been able to come talk to me again." taking another swig of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:14 pm

"Eh...it's no big deal. I've gotten use to your temper tantrums. A few times you had a very good reason to be upset, so its whatever." She said. "It's part of your personality." She said sticking her tongue out at him.

"But anyway...we should really go looking for this gate. Time is of the essence." She said standing up and stretching again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:33 pm

He gave a dry expression when she said that, "In fucking deed." he drank another swig. Looking at her on the floor, he didn't notice he was looking her over from head to toe, looking all sprawled out. He snapped out it, "What? Oh...yes.....there isn't there anyone there now would there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 pm

She shook her head, "More than likely not. It should be empty since it is the weekend. Maybe a janitor or two will be around, but that's it." She took out her phone and saw that it was well past six o'clock. It was almost fully dark outside.

"It's getting dark now. We should go now. Can you teleport us back to the school?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next