Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:45 pm

"We've come this far already...we need to keep going. I don't trust that monster to keep his word. I just want to find my mother and get her back safe." Kendra said, looking at him with determination in her eyes.

---

Dementia laughed as they watch Rassler and Kendra. She seemed so determined but so scared at the same time. "She is such a weakling..." She said with disgust.

"This is your party, sire. You get to choose who to invite, but I will be happy to handle the young one on my own. I don't need any help from your underlings. Just let them grab the girl...I can handle the rest, my love." She smirked and stood up, her eyes and body glowing with green dark energy. "I am anxious to add this one to my ice collection." She said and extended her claws.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:34 pm

"We can't GO to Demos. It will be hard to get out again." he said, "Once we find out where she is kept. But yeah.....i don't trust him to as far as i could throw him." he said, smirking at the thought of kicking his ass again. He stayed close to Kendra the whole time, keeping his senses on peak.

---

"Weakling for now." he smirked, "She not tapped into her full potential yet."

"Deal with Calarook and I'll see to my prize gets to my step." he sniggered, "Do as you wish with him, i don't care what you do with him." he said with annoyance, just looking at Rassler pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:52 pm

"Very well, sire. Lets go boys." She said to the two demon lackeys at Vor's side. "We have business to attend to." She started walking down the long stairs toward the center of the throne room where the portal was prepared to open

---

Kendra stayed close to Rassler as they walked about the room. "Its getting stronger...its making me feel sick." She said as her stomach did flips. "We must be close." She walked slower as they approached a patch of disturbed dirt.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:44 am

They two demons followed Dementia to the gate that wasn't open yet and were set to get ready for her orders and to be ready to fight.

---

"Yes its damn close." he said, looking around and feeling around, ".........its right here." The gate was invisible at this point but, Rassler got holding his hands out in front of him, "Stand back." And he sent a pulse of energy out and revealed a giant stone circle before them, still not open but it was close.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 10:29 pm

Kendra did as she was told and stood close to Rassler but made sure to stay away from the gate. She held the amulet in her hand which was radiating with energy. It was throbbing and vibrating in her hand. "The amulet is going crazy..." She said and looked at the stone circle. "How do we open the gate?" She asked.

---

Dementia and the demons waited impatiently for the gate to open. "He sure likes taking his fucking time..." She said, NOT liking to be kept waiting. She wished she had the power to open the gate, but it was not in her power.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:06 am

"The amulet is sensing darkness....and these gates are made of the thickest and most toxic of it." he sighed. He looked at her, "You truly wished me to open this?" he asked her seriously. "....." he sighed knowing it was what she wanted. "Stand back and I'll open this bitch up."

--

Vorkalth was watching still and smirked, "Dementia...stay on your toes, he's about open it." he told her through telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:52 am

Kendra nodded, "Yes... I'm sure." She took a deep breath and remained on guard staying beside Rass but giving him room.

---

"Of course my king, I'm more than ready. I haven't seen action like this in a long time. I'm quite excited." She said back to him telepathically. "Prepare yourselves my pets. As soon as the gate opens, grab the girl and I will deal with Calarook." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:24 pm

Rassler had a bad feeling but Kendra wished to save her mother. He got to the key stone which had a mark on it, he held hi hand over it and got speaking he strange language, then he forced his hand down on the keystone and with a flash of white light the centre of the stone ring opened and a swirling vortex was now in within.

"ITs open..." sighed Rassler.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Dementia smirked when she felt the shift in energy in front of her and the door slowly began to open. She prepared a huge ball of glowing dark energy to shoot at Rassler. She moved her hands around it as if playing with it.

"Now my pets, on my signal, charge the gate and grab the girl. Calarook is mine." Once the gate opened enough, she sent her dark energy ball flying. "GO NOW!" She said to the two demons in front of her and watched as the energy ball made its way to the center of Rass's chest.

---

Kendra also felt an overwhelming sense of doom. Something felt off. Her gut was telling her that this was a trap, but it was the only choice they had. Blinded by the white light, she held her hands up to shield her eyes. "It's so bright!" She said and stepped back a bit. She looked at the opening and could barely see to the other side. The hairs on her arms stood on end and she felt something tingle within her as if warning her that something was coming. She was a HUGE green ball of evil energy headed straight for Rass. "RASSLER WATCH OUT!!" She yelled over the sounds of the gate opening and the rush of wind and sound of spiraling energy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Before Rass could react he got shot through the wall of the room and the two demons came over to Kendra and snatched her up, carrying her on the the portal. Rass groaned and saw what they were doing, "NO!!!" he got up to go after them but was pushed back but a strong wind-like force and looked to see Dementia, "YOU callus bitch!!" eh growled and cursed at her, stuck to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Kendra covered her ears and closed her eyes feeling the energy ball fly past her and connect with Rass. It sent him through the wall. Before she could run after him, two big gross looking demons grabbed her. One held her around her torso while the other grabbed her legs. "MMMM!!! RMMMMERRR!!" She tried to scream his name, but the large demon covered her mouth.

"Excellent my pets, take her back to the king." Dementia said as she stepped through the gate. She summoned a large wind to keep Rassler at bay until Kendra and the demons were safe beyond the gate. She chuckled at his insult. "Thank you for the compliment." She laughed manically. "So, you are the famous Rassler that my king keeps talking about. Shame, I expected someone much older." She said poking fun at his very young age compared to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 pm

"KENDRA!!" he shouted seeing them vanish completely, "Younger than your old wrinkled covered self!!" he said trying to push agains her magic, "AH!" he growled and his eyes glowed and his mouth opened wide and shot a glowing beam at her feet.

--

The Demons carried Kendra through the gate and they arrive into Demos. It was all cark and the sky permanently covered by angry black clouds and the lands all black and dead, like a wild fire came through and it never recovered.

The got her tied up and the bigger of the two go her over his shoulder as they headed on to the palace to present her to the King.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:46 am

Dementia quickly dodged the blast by hovering in the air. Her eyes glowed green and her hair swirled out around her. "Mmm, you've a lot of spunk sweet thing. But it won't save you now. I am a lordess of the underworld of Demos. There is no hope of YOU defeating me!" Her eyes shot out beams of green light at his SHOULDER to further weaken him.

Kendra struggled against the two demons. "Argh!!! Let me go you filthy beasts!! Rassler!!!" She called out his name hoping he could somehow hear her. Her body suddenly felt so heavy and she felt sick. She realized she was in the demon world now. It was no place for humans and their physical bodies would eventually wither away leaving their souls trapped until the end of time.

The demons bound her hands behind her back and also tied her ankles. They hoisted her up and proceeded toward the palace where King Vorkalth was waiting. The demons pushed open the huge doors and walked up the tall wide staircase to present her to the king. They put her down a few inches away from his feet while he sat in his throne.

Kendra looked up at him and saw his face. "Th-this was not part of our deal..." She said with a stutter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:03 am

"AGGGHH!!!!" he growled in pain and glared at her, "FUCK YOU! YOU UGLY HARPY!!!!" he cursed. He snarl sand his eyes glowed and his tattoos glowed with him and he made a burst of energy to push her back a minute, to make a run to the portal, diving on through, "FUCK YOU BITCH!" his voice echoed as he vanished through. But When Rassler got through he appeared in a different part of Demos, "That fucker!!!" he hated those gates.

---

VOrkalth smirked seeing Rassler had gone where he wanted him to in the gate, FAR AWAY. He snigger sand he made the image fade when he heard the doors open and the two demons came in with his prize then dropped her to his feet. He chuckled in sheer delight seeing her expression, "Welcome to my humble Home Dear kendra."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 4:48 pm

"Petty insults won't save you now Rassler Calarook...prepare to DIE!" She readied another large blast of energy but was surprised when a HUGE gust of angry and furious energy forced her back. "AHH!" She was surprised and let her guard down as she smashed into the wall. She looked up and saw Rassler slipping through the portal. "NO!! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" She cursed and went in after him. She did not like it when her prey ran away so easily, but she loved the thrill of the chase.

---

Kendra forced herself to look at him. "You are a very poor host, tying up your guests like this." She said drawing attention to her restraints as she tried to wiggle out of them. But they were bound TIGHT.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Rassler knew that Crazy destruction bitch would be on is tail and soon, so he stood up, "Looks like I'm in the Shadow veils.........Not many get sent out here unless its for banishment....Ironic." he said. licked his fine and held it checking the wind, in the demon world all the winds go south and towards the City of Demos, now matter where you were in the realm. He go the breeze and he got running on to get moving, "I'm coming Kendra."

---

"Sorry pet, but I have to be sure you won't run off." he snapped his fingers and the bonds loosened, "But since you are here now you can't get away easily." he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 6:04 pm

"Hold it right there!" Dementia materialized an ice whip and flung it at Rassler from behind as she finally made it through the portal not long after Rass. It caught him and wrapped around his arms and torso. She pulled him in closer to her. "Mmm, you are indeed quite handsome now that I can see you up close." She raised his chin with her finger looking him over like a piece of meat. "You will be a nice addition to my little collection. But that doesn't mean that I can't have a bit of fun with you before I kill you..." She chuckled evilly.

---

Kendra felt her body relax and some of the blood flow return to her limbs as he loosened the restraints. But she was still bound so she couldn't try to run away. He was right though, there was nowhere for her to run. Even if she managed to escape, she would eventually die. "How are humans even allowed in this world? I read that human souls can't exist in a vessel here and they would separate after some time..." She looked at him wondering why that hadn't happened to her yet. Maybe since he was the ruler of this world he could bend the rules however he wanted...that thought made her very uneasy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:17 am

"GAHH!!" he yelped when he was pulled to to her and glared, trying to pull back, but she proved to be more strong, "I've NO TIME TO FUCK AROUND!" he snarled at her. His pupils thinned and took a deep breath and spat red flames right in her face, growling as he expelled the fire at her.

---

"Its because you are special Kendra. Your magic laced blood AND the Amulet of Tenebrae protects you form any real harm from being in this world, unlike if a simple normal human were brought here." he grinned, "Like you, you mother has the magic in her blood too, both of you are just not unlocked." he explained, "But Now you are here and that that little pest will be nothing more soon enough." he sniggered at the thought, the thought of Rassler being wiped out brought him such glee.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:41 am

"Relax. We have all the time in the world. You are quite the consolation prize. I will have so much fun taking my time with you." She chuckled again. She watched as his pupils thinned and she felt heat building in his chest. Flames were suddenly spat in her face and she was forced to let him go. Her dark blue skin was charred and she was blinded. "You little fuck!! You burned my face!! You will regret that!!" Being a demon, she was able to heal quickly, but fire was a major weakness so it would take a bit more time.

---

Kendra listened as he explained. It made sense mostly. It was hard to believe that she had any sort of magic within her because she felt nothing. She didn't feel special or gifted in any way. She was just a normal girl. Kendra gasped when she heard him speak of Rassler. "No! You can't! Please...don't hurt Rassler! I beg you!" She said feeling her heart race at the thought of something bad happening to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Once he was released he got running off while she was recovering, running towards the Shadow Veil boulder field, were jagged, large black stones protruded from the ground in many formations. He got running into the field to try and lose her, hiding for a bit. Listening out.

--

He laughed, "I think that might be hard to do when My dear Dementia is after him." he grinned. He showed the image crystal he looked through, "Go, look and see for yourself." he said, as the crystal spun and showed the image of Rassler binding, in the the boulder field.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Dementia hissed and growled as she rubbed her eyes. She blinked rapidly trying to clear her vision. It gradually returned and the burning stopped. She looked around and saw that he had escaped again. "GGGGRAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" She roared out loudly letting her temper get the better of her. Dark green energy appeared around her in a huge gust of wind as it exploded from her body. She hovered over the ground and bolted in the direction Rassler took of in. "YOU ARE MINE!!!" She roared again. She weaved through the tall jagged stone formations looking for him. "Come out coward! Face me!!" She commanded.

---

Kendra shimmied closer to the crystal and saw Rassler clearly hiding from someone. "Rassler!!" She yelled thinking that he could somehow hear her. It looked like he was somewhere in Demos, but she had no idea where. She also saw the evil looking creature that was pursuing him. "No..." She held her head down for a minute. "He is strong...he will beat anything or anyone you throw at him." She looked at Vorkalth with defiance in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Rassler stayed in hiding, 'You wish you fucking harpy.' he said to himself, he carefully got sneaking form cover to cover when she was not looking in his direction. He sighed, "Stay strong Kendra." he said, hoping she was.

--

"Oh he can't hear you pet." he got up form his throne and walked up behind her, his long cape training behind him and his hands behind his hand in a causal manner, smirking at the image, "Ohhhh ho ho she is not happy, which means she'll make it VERY painful for him." he sniggered. "Ohhh you over guess his abilities.....his FULL powers are WEAK when he is not close enough to that amulet." he chuckled. "So in other words, he will have VERY little to use expect some small tricks."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Dementia randomly started blasting rock formations hoping to unearth his hiding place. "You VERMIN!! COME OUT NOW BEFORE I BLOW UP THE ENTIRE UNDERWORLD!!" She snarled like a rabid Pitbull. She remained in a hovering position overlooking the rock field. He was fast, but she knew he was not at his full power. She needed to find him and do away with him before he got any closer to the amulet.

---

Kendra felt her hope slowly diminishing. Dementia was very powerful and Rassler was FAR away from where she was. What Vorkalth was saying made sense. The farther away he was from the amulet, the weaker his power got. "No...I won't believe it! Rassler will defeat her and he will come save me. He always does." She said holding her head low using her hair to hide her tears from him. She didn't want to lose hope in Rassler. She believed with all her heart that he would come to save her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 pm

He knew she wouldn't....he knew this crazy bitch had it in deep with Vor the whore. He sighed, "I got to get outta here of she find me kill me and rape me........in what order i'm not sure." he joked a little and he knew he would have to make a break for it. He got running out through the open heading to the largest boulder in the field.

--

"Ohhh the white knight....please. this is reality my sweet, sweet Kendra." he got an arm around her and pulled her to him, Making the image vanish as well, "You are now here with me and that you will take you place with me as my wife." he grinned at her, not letting her loose.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:43 am

"I am getting VERY impatient my pet! I will dismantle every rock until I find you!!" She shot energy blasts and ice blasts at all the rocks within her view, but still no Rassler. She growled and hovered higher in the air. She spotted him trying to make a run for it to the large rock at the center of the field. "FOUND YOU!! TAKE THIS!!!" She fired a huge ice blast at him to slow him down.

---

Kendra did not react when Vorkalth put his arm around her. She just held her head low crying silently to herself as the image vanished. Her heart felt like it was breaking once the image of Rassler vanished. Her hope began to quickly diminish and the idea of losing Rassler was unbearable. She thought to herself silently for a few minutes and picked her head up.

"Rassler would tell me to keep fighting and not just give up..." She turned her head and looked at Vor, her freckled cheeks all red and stained with tears. "No matter what you say...I will NEVER be your wife! Not ever!" She said with new resolve trying to squirm away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next