Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:24 am

As he started to move faster, her insides began to tense up around him as she adjusted to the new feeling. "Mmm Rass! Ahh!" The pain started to go away with each thrust and she felt pleasure starting to take over. "It...doesn't hurt anymore...you f-feel so good! AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:28 am

He felt a shiver run through him hearing her say that, "AWWW FUUUCKK!!" he sat up and got her into his lap, getting her bouncing on him, "mmmm, you look so lewd right now." he smirked and kissed at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:43 pm

"Ahh-wow!" They were even closer now. Her chest bumped into his as he pulled her up and into his lap. "Sh-shut up...don't say that..." She said feeling embarrassed. His large hands were on her hips helping her move on his cock. Still, she moved her hips and moaned loudly, feeling him go deeper. "R-Rass...my body feels so hot! AHHH! MMM!" She gripped his shoulders as she moved her tiny frame up and down, riding on his cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:06 pm

"But its true, MMMmm I didn't think I'de see such an expression on your cute face." he smirked, teasing her and thrusting up to meet her body's movements, "Aww fuck you are squeezing me too, you're getting close!" he got thrusting a bit faster into her getting close himself, "OH fucking hell!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:14 pm

Kendra hugged Rass closer and tried to hide her face from him. "MMMM! I've never felt such pleasure before...AHHH I..Im...MMM!" She moved her hips a little faster to meet his thrusts. He was such a tight fit inside her and was rubbing her walls and hitting every deep sweet spot. "MMM...I'm gonna cum!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:29 pm

"Awwww fuuuuccckkkk!!" he growled, "I am too! FUck I can't hold off any more!!" he groaned, the fleshy hooked tip of his cock was hitting the deepest part inside her and he clenched his teeth, "Cum Kendra, feel it rush over you!" he groaned about to pop when she would.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:46 pm

"I can't hold it either!! You keep hitting so deep! AHHH!" Her walls began to close in around his cock, squeezing him tight. "AHHH! AHHH! IM CUMMING AHHHH!" She let herself give in and her body reacted strongly. She clung to Rass and her body started to tremble as her juices soaked Rass' cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:06 pm

He groaned louder feeling her cum and dripping all over his cock and the growled a bit and thrusted up into her as he came as well, "AWWWWW FUUUCCCKKKKKKKK CUMMING TOOO!!!" he held her to him as their juices mixed together. he panted heavily and he looked at her and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 am

"AHHH! I feel it!! Its going so deep inside me! So hot!!" She yelled when she felt Rass finally cum inside her. She looked into his eyes and saw his exhausted expression. She gladly accepted his kiss and tasted his soft lips. She could still feel him trembling inside her. She pulled back and looked into his eyes, "C-Can we...do it again?" She asked wanting to feel that passion again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:35 am

He smiled at her still panting, "Aw fuck......Do ya...have enough energy?" he asked chuckling, "I don't want you too sore." he teased a little, kissing her neck and groping her rests again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:06 am

"I-I think so...MMMM! Rass...I'm so sensitive! Ahhh!!" She trembled from his teasing and she felt herself getting wet all over again. Her pussy was tingling and her clit was pulsating with sensitivity.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:25 am

"Your body is feeling all new sensations....you'll be very sensitive." he smirked. "Let's try another position." he got her on her side and lifted her top leg up and reached under to keep groping one of her breasts as he rubbing his cock along her pussy to tease her a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:32 am

"O-Okay..." She allowed him to move her on her side and he got behind her. "What are you doing?" She thought it was odd that he was behind her and lifted her leg in the air. "MMM!" She could feel his pointed cock teasing her open pussy and her clit. "A-Are you going to fuck me this way?" She asked in a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:46 am

"Mmmm Yes... i want to tease your ear while in this position and I have access to your tits." he smirked whispering in her ear as he then pushed into her pussy with ease, "Awwww fuuuuckkk you're so wet now...fuck!" he growled a little and got thrusting slowly into her sat first, "And I'll ahhh fuck! Reach deep in this pose!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 9:06 pm

"O-Ok...you can d-do as you wish. MMMMAHHHH!" She felt him enter her again, and it felt much better than the first time. There was no pain and indeed he reached much deeper in this position. "MMMM! It feels so much better this way! You're reaching so much deeper inside me!" She could hear her pussy making such lewd noises, it made her blush.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 9:13 pm

He groaned, feeling he was pushing balls deep into her now, "Aww fuck!!!" he growled a little, "Mmmmmm!" he got nibbling on her ear lobe as he hand was massaging one of her tits as he got picking up the pace of his thrusting and groaned, "Fuck!!!" he got a bit faster but was holding back going to crazy fast into her just yet, not wanting to hurt her from being too rough.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 10:23 am

Kendra was feeling overwhelmed with pleasure. Having Rassler so deep inside her while his hands and mouth teased her most sensitive areas was enough to make her to crazy. Her body was starting to feel hot again. She could hear his growls and groans right in her ear which made her even hotter. She moaned when he started to go faster. The friction made her insides squeeze with delight. "Mmmm!! Rassler...you're going so fast...it feels amazing! AHHHH!" Her insides became hotter and she started to clamp down more around him, squeezing his thick cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 10:32 am

"I've not gotten crazy fast yet." he groaned, "Just wait until later!" he rolled the nipple of the breast he was groping, "Mmm your nipples are hard from begin all horny." he smirked talking dirty in her ear in a husky tone, licking the shell of her ear. "Mmmm Fuck you're squeezing me so much again!" he growled again, "Gonna make me cum too quick!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:05 pm

"Y-you haven't?!?" She was surprised by that fact. He was so intense with his thrusts and how deep he could reach inside her. "AHHHAAAA!" Her body trembled and shook from the attention he was giving to her breast, rolling and tugging at her nipple like that made her crazy. "I can't...h-help it...my body is so hot from you t-touching me like this...MMMM!" She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she let Rassler have his way with her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:23 pm

"Aww fuck! I'm not going crazy yet...you'll be too sore later." he chuckled, "AWWW fuck!" he got thrusting a little faster and making short thrusts into her, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cuM!! I can't hold it off, you're squeez-ahhHhhhhhHHH!!" he growled as he came inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Kendra arched her back and moved into his thrusts when he started to pick up speed. "Ahhaaa!!! Rass you're hitting a spot deep inside me! It's making me crazy!! AHHHHAAAA!" Her insides started to tighten again. They hugged his cock tight. She could feel him release inside her. He was twitching and throbbing as his cum shot so deep inside her. The intensity made her cum as well, their juices mixing together again. "Y-you came inside me again..." She said feeling more tired now.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:59 pm

"Aww fuck..." he bucked into her, making sure she go it all inside her, "I can control my fertility." he smirked, "Not worry for that." he said, kissing her, "mmmm you came as well." he said mid kiss, "Feeling tired?" he asked her as he pulled out of her and his seed oozed out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Kendra was relieved to hear that. The LAST thing she needed was an unwanted pregnancy. "You probably should have mentioned that before we got started..." She said as the more sensible part of her brain started to take control again. She went to turn her head, but he caught her in a kiss and she didn't object, kissing him back. When he mentioned that she came along with him, she blushed. "Y-Yeah...twice." She winced slightly when he pulled out and could feel their juices running out of her. She closed her legs quickly and just laid there resting. "A little bit, but I'm not exhausted. Now that the adrenaline is wearing off...I'm starting to feel sore..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:31 pm

"If i was not able to I wouldn't have cum in you." he said, "Besides, you felt it didn't you? Hot and filling you?" he teased a little. "That would be the time to stop you'll need to recover for a little bit." he said, "Don't want you too sore." he chuckled, laying on his back next to her, "Fuck though.....I haven't had sex in a long time....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Kendra glared at him with blushing red cheeks and elbowed him in the chest playfully knowing that he was teasing her, "Oh shut up...of course I felt it."

She laid down on her back to next to him looking over at him. He seemed much more relaxed now. "How long is a long time?" She asked feeling curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next