Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:19 pm

Kendra jumped and turned around when he suddenly appeared behind her. "You REALLY have to stop doing that!" She sighed leaning against the tree trunk. "Is she gone?" She asked noticing that she hadn't followed him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:21 pm

"Habits hard to break." he said. He paused to sense, "Yes.....for now." he sighed, "I was fuckign hoping she had forgotten about me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:33 pm

Kendra relaxed when he said she was finally gone. "What is up with her anyway? She seemed quite obsessed with you, so much so that it was borderline creepy."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:19 pm

".....She's a demon, creepy is part of us." he said, ".............The problem with my race of demon....once we chose someone we deem worthy and strong......they want that demon to sire their offspring...........ugh.......Viessa has been wanting me ever since Emily died." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Kendra nodded, "That makes more sense. And she seems VERY persistent...I don't think she will ever get the hint unless you prove to her that you belong to someone else." She suggested. "Or will not even that stop her?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:31 am

"She's been that way since we were teenagers....." he sighed, he rubbed his horns, the comment Viessa made on them earlier made him annoyed. "..........She only held off last time because our other family members were keeping her at bay, but......since i've been gone most would think I've fallen off the face of existence." he sighed.

"Sicne I couldn't go home, it was fine.....but that pest seems to remembered where I've been before." he grumbled and rubbed his face. He looked to her, "No.....she's a demoness.....they tend to be more...........insistent....and in our culture.....its the female who in the end chooses who she wants, even if there was a dozen males after her....she could no to them ALL."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:13 pm

"I could tell when I first saw her that you two were related somehow. She is just like you when it comes to being stubborn." She couldn't help but chuckle. "Do you think she might come back?" She asked feeling uneasy at the thought of possibly seeing her again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:28 pm

"ugh....yeah...she'll be back." he sighed, "I honestly hoped she and the rest had forgotten me......" he said. He looked at her dryly, "Yeah yeah."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:20 pm

"I just hope she doesn't do anything drastic." Kendra sighed as well. "Since it's so nice out I was going to pick more fruit and some vegetables for dinner tonight. Mind helping me?" She asked trying to change the subject a bit and get his mind off of Viessa.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:58 pm

"She's female.....that means she's unpredictable...." he said, "Yeah, why not. Better than dwelling on that pest." he looked around, "There should be a harvesting basket or two around here."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:25 pm

"She seems scarier than Vorkalth when she doesn't get her way." She chuckled and looked around for two baskets they could use. She found two stacked over by the water hose. "There they are!" She rushed over and picked them up and turned on the water to water the plants under the shelter. She took Rassler a basket. "I'm gonna water the plants near the door. I'll come help in a bit."

Once Rassler went off to pick some of the fruits and vegetables, Kendra took the hose and went over to fill the small watering can so she could water the delicate plants. Once she was finished, she went to turn off the water but decided to have a little fun first. Rassler was picking some vegetables nearby. She picked up the hose and shot it in his direction getting him wet. She played dumb pretending she didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:41 pm

"She's not that crazy.." he said, "She just.......determined. Ah, here they are." he said. He blinked, "Um...alright." he went on to the smaller shrubs of the orchard, which were berry bushes and the like. Nothing was ripe yet, so he went on to the vegetable section and got looking around. Using his sense of smell, he made sure to check the ripeness of the selection before him.

Then suddenly a cold wet feeling him him, "AH!" he looked up seeing Kendra acting Innocent, "I KNOW you did that."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Kendra was doing her best not to laugh or smile too big. "Yeah I did it, I just didn't see you there. Sorry." She said trying to explain herself. But on the inside, she was giggling and smiling.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:21 pm

"You are not. I can tell." he said, "Have you forgotten Demons can tell when someone LIES?" he reminded her coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Oops, Kendra has definitely forgotten about that little trick of his. But she also wasn't the best liar, so it wasn't too hard to figure her out. Seeing him all wet with his hair now flat and his clothes dripping made it that much harder not to crack a smile. He was coming toward her and he didn't seem all that amused. She had already dropped the hose when trying to feign her innocence.

"I just thought you needed a little cooling off." She said with a sassy voice. "It's just water. You won't melt like the wicked with from the Wizard of Oz or anything." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:10 pm

"Cooling off eh?" he said still coming to her, "Oh I know that, but that means one thing...." he got hold of the horse, "I get to return the favour." he gave a big sneaky grin, about to turn the water on and pointing it towards her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Kendra saw that he had the hose in hand and knew she was in trouble. She started taking a few steps back to keep some distance between them. "Don't even think about it!" She took off as quick as her legs would carry her and retreated to the safety of the thick trunked peach tree for safety.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Just as he was rushing off, Rass turned the hose on and got her on the back just before she reached behind the peach tree, "Ohhhh I'm not done and OH I DARE!" he said aloud as he got filling a bucket with water.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:56 pm

"AHHH!!" She jumped slightly as she ran away feeling the COLD water on her back. She pinned her back against the tree truck feeling it slightly warm from the sun. "That's fucking COLD!" She shivered slightly and poked her head out from behind the tree when she didn't hear Rass coming any closer. She hadn't heard him filling up a bucket due to her yelling. "Where did he go?!" She looked around frantically wondering where he was hiding, scared of what he might have planned for his revenge.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 11:45 pm

"MOUNTAIN WATER!" he called out, "The beauty of it is..." after his bucket was fill, he quietly snuck over to the tree, listening to her breathing and sensing her light panicked, finding it hard not to get a some sick pleasure from it. He then levitated up into the tree, making NOT a sound still, seeing her just peeking around to see.

Then once she was away from the tree enough, he dropped the bucket of water right on top of her, grinning the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:17 am

Kendra walked out from the protection of the tree inch by inch being cautious in case Rassler tried to scare her or surprise her. But he was nowhere to be found. "What? Where did he go?" She looked around, but he was nowhere to be found and the hose was on the ground. As she went to walk to the other side of the tree, she was suddenly drenched from water falling from the tree above her SOAKING her to the bone. She screamed out, her body freezing and drawing up reacting to the impact of the freezing cold water.

"AHHHHHHHAA!!" Water was dripping from her dress which clung to her body accentuating her curves. She wrapped her arms around herself and looked up in the tree to see Rassler swinging a bucket in his hand and grinning like a Cheshire cat. She shivered and gave him a scowl. "Th-th-that...was n-n-nnnot fair!" She said shivering from the cold water.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:20 am

He laughed, "BUWWAHAHHAAHAHHAA!!! No rules were set in place As I recall...so free for all." he grinned again and jumped down, but blinked seeing her dressing clinging to her, "......." he whistled, "That's some thin material." he tossed the bucket aside, "You had that coming....you should have thought twice." he got his jacket off, "Come on best get you out of those clothes."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:32 am

Kendra was shocked seeing Rassler laugh so hard without holding back. It was the first time she had seen him like that. "Is that you...l-l-laughing?" She asked almost too shocked to believe it. "F-fair enough..." She sighed feeling defeated. He bested her at her own game. When he looked her over, she quickly covered her chest to hide her nipples peaking out beneath her dress. "Shut it you!" She scolded him. She was visibly shivering at this point. "Y-Yeah...probably..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:50 am

"Oh stop." he said dryly, "I do laugh......it...just been a long time." he said. "Hold there, Ill grab a towel for you." he vanished, not been too wet himself, into the manor and reappeared with a couple towels for her. "You might need to get out of those clothes."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:27 am

Kendra laughed at his dry response. "I am so accustomed to seeing that scowl on your face all the time. It was...odd seeing you laugh like that so carefree." She continued to hold her shoulders to cover her chest and keep herself warm. "Th-thanks..." He vanished and was soon back with towels in hand. She took one and wrapped it around her shoulders. "Yeah I'll go inside and change into some dry clothes." She turned her back to him and her dress was clinging to her ass, the shape of each cheek easily seen beneath her clingy wet dress. It was also quite obvious that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next