Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:40 am

"NO one else is out here besides us, best you get out of them before coming into the place." he said still getting a good look at her ass in the wet clingy clothes, "You don't want to get sick.......Wait....are you NOT wearing underwear?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 am

Kendra whipped right back around to face him. "I'm not going to strip naked out here! I don't care if it is just us here! What if your cousin decided to suddenly show up again?! I'll be fine if I change inside." Once she turned around to go back inside, his words made her face flush BRIGHT red. She quickly pulled the towel off her shoulders and wrapped it around her torso. "Why are YOU even LOOKING!?!" She said scolding him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:01 am

He smirked and got hold of her, not caring she was soaked, "Maybe because I don't CARE about her and that I am looking because it one. Hard not to and two. VERY tempting." he said straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:13 am

Kendra was forced to look into his serious eyes when he pulled her close suddenly. He wasn't joking this time. "Y-Yeah well...I wasn't expecting to get drenched with water while wearing this dress so..." She looked away from him awkwardly to avoid his gaze. His straight forwardness was really annoying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:20 am

He smirked, "Yeah, but you shot first." he reminded her, "Just undress, I'll keep watch for anyone andIF she's around I'll blocked her view." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Kendra sighed feeling annoyed that he felt the need to bring that up again. "Yeah yeah I know. I deserved it." She moved away from him so she could start to peal off her clingy dress. "Can you at least poof me to my room quickly so I don't have to take the walk of shame all the way to the back door?" She hated to even ask that so he could poke fun at her even more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 7:27 pm

"Why would it be shame? Its just nudity and that Harpy isn't here to screech." he said, "Seriously, you've nothing to be ashamed of."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:29 pm

"As I'm sure you know, in human society, public nudity is very much frowned upon." Still, she took the towel off her shoulders and waited for Rassler to turn around so she could take off her dress.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:37 pm

"The ancient greeks and romans were not ashamed of their nudity." he said, "The human body is something to admire, not hide." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:59 pm

She sighed and shook her head, "This isn't Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome, a lot of things have changed." But he was right, she needed to get out of her dress before she got sick and they were indeed the only two around for miles so no one would see her. She was getting colder and the dress was so heavy now that it was wet.

"Alright fine, just don't stare at me...it's weird." She took the towel off her shoulders and reached behind her back but she couldn't reach the zipper. "Do you mind? I can't reach the zipper..." She sighed feeling her cheeks burning.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:25 pm

"I'm aware, but I'm sure many people out there do not worry about nudity." he said. He nodded when she finally agreed to undress, "I would stare because you are lovely to look at. Not cause I'm a pervert." he said simply, in his old blunt but slightly grumpy tone. He undid her zipper to help her out of the wet dress.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:38 pm

With her back to him, she couldn't see the usual grumpy scowl on his face, but she could hear the blunt grumpiness in his voice. "I never said you were a pervert...I never would have let you touch me if I thought that..." She said. Goosebumps rose on her skin when the cold air hit her exposed skin as the zipper opened slowly. The zipper started just between her shoulder blades and ended at the base of her spine. The fabric clung to her skin and she had to tug on the sleeves at her shoulders to get it off her. "Cold...cold...cold..." She repeated feeling the cold breeze on her back. But she could also feel the heat from Rassler's body which was close behind her. She wanted to badly to lean into his warmth, but she resisted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:53 pm

Once the dress was off, he got a dry towel around her but he also wrapped his arms around her, "......Just trust me when i advise something for your health...." he said with a sigh. He then pulled away and got wringing out the dress a bit before getting her on inside. "Head on upstairs, I'll go and make a bath for you." he vanished with her dress.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:35 am

The dress fell to her feet and immediately Rass wrapped her in a towel but also wrapped his arms around her and held her close. His warmth enveloped her making the cold leave her body momentarily. She nodded, "...alright I will." They went inside mostly silent. Before she had time to protest him, he vanished to go upstairs and make her a bath. "I can do that myself..." She said to the empty room. She followed his orders and trudged upstairs to her room. She heard the water running when she got there. She had secured the towel around her chest and opened the door to see Rassler inside and the bath starting to fill. "You didn't have to do that..." She said as she entered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:39 am

"I am responsible for you while the other's are not here." he said, "Just humour me." he got the bath set, "There, soak on for a while. I'll deal with the dress." he said vanishing again. The bath was warm and perfectly tempered, alone with the bath oils box open to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:09 am

Kendra said nothing as he vanished with her dress. She sat on the edge of the tub and stuck her hand in the water. It was perfect. She also saw the box of bath oils open sitting beside the tub. "He really thought of everything..." She sighed and decided to listen to him and got in the bath. The warmth instantly made her relax and she melted into the water. She added a few of the oils to the water and enjoyed the relaxing sensation. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander for a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:30 am

Rass got the dress in the wash along with his own clothes and he got some spare jeans that Carter left behind on. He got the doors to the orchard all closed and looked over to what they collected before their little water fight.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Kendra got out of the bath feeling warm and clean. She put on some warm comfy clothes and ventured downstairs wanting to go through all the fruits and vegetables they had collected. She found Rassler there as well wearing a pair of jeans. It was odd seeing him wearing something so modern. "You're wearing jeans?" She asked walking over to the baskets he was standing near.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:20 pm

"I don't wear human clothes often, only when i need to." he said, "plus I'm washing my clothes." he added, as he was sorting their collective produce to get them clean and to see which need a little more time to ripen. "You feel better?" he asked her as he glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 7:24 pm

"The modern look suits you." She said. Kendra took it upon herself to take the sorted produce and start washing it. She pulled her hair up in a messy bun to keep it out of her way. "Yeah, much better. That hot bath was much needed."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 11:19 pm

"With the winter coming and the weather as it is, it would be." he said, "Though I wouldn't have gotten sick." he smirked in a cocky manner.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 12:11 am

Kendra just rolled her eyes at his cocky response. "I had a feeling you wouldn't. Seeing a demon with a cold seems like a pretty pathetic sight." She couldn't help but laugh at the thought of Rassler with a stuffy runny nose and sneezing. "That would be hilarious to see." With summer soon coming to an end and fall just around the corner, it meant her eighteenth birthday was coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 3:00 am

"We are to immune to standard human diseases, but we do get sickness if we are expose to too much of light or blessed items or grounds." he said. He gave a dry expression, "You wish." he said as he continued to wash the apples and pears. "........" he remembered her Birthday would be upon them soon, he knew it was not going to be a pleasant one if they didn't deal with this shit soon.

"....so...what did you want to do with your Birthday?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:36 pm

"I always wondered if demons could actually get sick in any way. I would love to throw some holy water in that assholes face for what he tried to do to me..." She said as she aggressively started to wash an apple. Things grew silent between them for a few minutes until he mentioned her birthday.

"Oh yeah, that is coming up soon isn't it? I had totally forgotten about it." Kendra didn't really care much about her birthday. Especially since it almost always fell on a school day. "I don't know. I will be eighteen, apparently it is a pretty big deal." She said nonchalantly. "My mother wanted to take me somewhere special, but there is no guarantee that will happen now..." She said thinking about her mother and hoping that she was doing well. She couldn't wait to see her again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 9:17 am

"That would only piss hi off." he said, "And burn his skin." he added, "Don't remind me." sighing, not wanting to even think about that situation. He looked at her when she acted so...blazeh about her 18th, "Oi, not everyday you turn 18, throw a party or something, you've a BIG manor with plenty rooms and war not, a ballroom and plenty things for guests to check out." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next