Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:44 am

"All night?!?" She thought to herself. But she wasn't complaining. He was making her feel so good that she never wanted it to end. "MMM! Don't tease me so much!" She shivered from his sudden but brief attention to her clit. Her eyes remained glued on him as he took his pants off, but he kept the mask on for some reason. She could see his face from the nose down, but the mask covered his eyes. "You're...keeping the mask on?" She asked, her face becoming redder.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 2:04 am

He then got position at her pussy and flicked the head of his cock at her pussy lips, "Mmmm fuck you are so wet." he got pushing into her slowly, "Awwwfffuuuucckkk!" he groaned, he had missed this feeling. He had wanted to get to her again earlier but since they others were here, they couldn't get any privacy to do so. But tonight, if they get interrupted, he would make sure they get punished for it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Kendra continued to watch him, her eyes also still hidden behind her mask. He nestled between her wide open legs and saw his cock was already so hard, his tip coming to a point. It was still a bit intimidating to look at. He didn't take his time like the last time, he slipped inside so easily as her pussy opened for him and took him in. "Ahhhhaaa!!" She instantly grabbed the sheets and squeezed them in her grip while arching her back. Soon enough, he was all the way in, buried deep inside her. Her body got hotter and she couldn't help but move her hips against him wanting him to start thrusting.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 4:35 am

He groaned, "Fuck...ahh Kendra..."he groaned, his voice getting very husky and aroused. He kissed at her neck and felt his blood rush more hearing her moans slip passed her lips and that got him getting more and more excited. "MMmmM!!!' he got her lips into a kiss as he kept his pace easy but he was making deep and throbbing as well. "Mm!!" he groaned against her lips as his purple tongue played with hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 12:06 am

Kendra wrapped her legs around his waist to secure their bodies together. The husky way he said her name made her shiver. "MMM...yes Rassler! AHHH!!" He sealed her lips yet again with a heated kiss. He pushed past her lips and his tongue danced with hers.

Everything inside her was on fire. She was beginning to understand now why Rassler meant so much to her. From the very beginning, he was always by her side. Even though he had no choice but to serve her and they didn't get along at first, something in her heart throbbed every time he said her name or gazed at her. Kendra pressed herself against Rass as close as she could get and placed her hands on his cheeks as they kissed. They were so warm. His entire body was warm and inviting.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 4:40 am

"Fuck..." he grasped the bed sheets around Kendra's head on the bed and he kept his kiss going strong as his thrusts got got intense, 'Fuck she's gonna make me bust a nut sooner than I thought!' he groaned mentally, but he felt her touching his face and he lighten his intensity, feeling her gentle touch to his face. He then got an arm under her waist and pulled her up with him and had her in his laproling his hips into Kendra, "Fuuckk..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 10:00 am

Kendra continued to kiss him with deep gentle intensity. Her fingers slowly fell from his cheeks and laced together behind his neck as he lifted her up into his lap. Her legs wrapped around his back keeping them close. Their lips never parted even for a second. His strong arm had her body pinned against him. She pulled her lips away for a second. "Rassler..." Her hand reached for his mask and gently took it off. "I want to see your eyes..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:08 pm

He didn't worry with her taking his mask off as he kept going, "Mmmm!' he kissed her when the mask came off but looked at her with that intense look in his eyes and his hard body rolling into hers, "Kendra you drive me crazy!" he groaned, "Mmmmmm ffuuckkk!!" he got thrusting a bit more rapidly, but keep his eyes on hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Once the mask came off, her lips were captured in another heated kiss. She couldn't help but touch his face again as they tasted each other. The intensity was growing and she could feel him moving inside her, deeper and faster. She pressed her forehead against his as their lips parted again. She could feel his hot breath against her face as grunted with each thrust. Her curled hair fell down around her shoulders and her mask slipped off as well. She met his eyes and saw the intensity and the lust behind them. "Rassler...I've wanted you like this so bad! To be this close to you..." She said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Rassler felt his heart jump hearing her say that and he kissed at her neck, "It will ALWYAS be this way." he said in her ear as he felt he was getting close to cumming, but could feel her getting tighter around him as well, "Are you close my Kendra?" he smirked, "I can feel your body getting higher and higher with each moment!" he was feeling just the same, getting ready to pop.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:24 pm

Kendra felt her heart tighten at his words. "Yes...always..." She said and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her neck. His thrusts and his sweet words were bringing her closer to that sweet release. "Y-yes...I'm so close! It feels like you are too...I can feel you pulsating inside me...MMmMMm!!" She nuzzled at his neck and placed soft kisses just below his ear. "Let's cum together..." She whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:29 pm

He growled hearing her say that and groaned, clenching his sharp teeth together and groaning in her ear, "Awwww fffuuckkkkk!!! Kendraaaaaa!!!" he got thrusting faster into her, eager to cum inside her. His demon instincts were going crazy through their act, "Fucking close!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:37 pm

"Ahhhaaa!! OH RASS!! AHH! I'M GONNA CUUUM! AHHH!! SO CLOSE!!" Hearing him call out her name like that made her insides start to clamp down and squeeze him. Kendra moved her hips against him meeting his thrusts until she finally felt that sweet release. She clung to Rass, her body reacting strongly. "MMMM AHHHH IM CUMMING!! AHHHHHHAAAAAA!! RAAAAAASS!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 1:52 am

"AHHHAHHHH!!" he then thrusted in deep and came inside her right along with her own orgasm, "AHHhH!!!!!" his eyes flashed purple, not noticing he and lost his control for a moment as he released inside her. "Ohh fuuckk...." he panted heavily and he looked at her face and he leaned in, kissing her. "Mmm fuck..." he kept her close to him as he get grinding into her and mixing their juices together.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:14 am

Kendra felt her body trembling. The force of Rassler's orgasm filled her insides, their juices mixing together. "R-Rass...mmm!" She closed her eyes as they kissed, wrapping her arms around his neck as he held her close to him. She felt her juices mixing together with his as he moved his hips into her slowly. "You don't have to stop...you're still hard inside me."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 4:22 am

"I'm not stopping." he groaned and smirked, kissing her. He then laid back with her on top of him, "Aww the sight of you above me..." he smirked, holding her but her hips, rolling up into her.

"Aww fuck Kendra!" he growled a bit.

-------

http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=52
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Amulet of Tenebrae-
Jump to: