Share | 

The Delano Twins

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:38 pm

18 years after Riccardo and Violetta had married and had their twins and 3 years after that they had another child, a daughter named Elizabetta or Lizzy for short. It was coming up to the twins 18th Birthday and the eventually party was being set up in the Manor's large ballroom. Violetta was in charge to make sure everything was in place and arrange well for her sons' Birthday tonight.

"Make sure that's sitting straight!" she called out to a servant who was arrange the wall decorations on the columns and walls of the ballroom.

Meanwhile...

Dante and Ettore were in their rooms choosing what they were to wear tonight. After this day, they would be considered adults and not fledgling vampires anymore.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Ettore-What are you smiling about?

Dante-Do you have to ask, today is the day, 18, adult Vampires, I can take as many maids as I want

Ettore sighed* "Brother don't you already do that, you blackmailed one of the More Mature maids to service you when you were 16"

Dante-yes but now I don't have to hide it, or make it "Awkward" for them, now lets get our things on and get downstairs and party, you know how mom doesn't like to wait
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Violetta had just finished the the decorations in the ballroom and was now on to the catering and making sure the huge spread on the tables, along with a fountain of alcoholic punch and many choice foods to choose from. Violetta then spotted her boys come into the hall, "Ohhhh no! Not yet you two." she said, "You have an hour or two before the guests begin to arrive." she said, "And I think your father was wanting to speak with you both in the study." she reminded.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:53 pm

Dante-come on Mother it's taking too long to set up...*he sighed*

Ettore-so father wishes to speak...wonder what it's about *he thought*

Dante-...fine we'll go see father *he sighed wanting to get this over with so he could go chase a few skirts*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:59 pm

"You cannot rush perfection, mio figlio." she said, "Now, BE patient and you'll be able to enjoy the festivities in due time. For now, head to the study." she patted his cheek and his brother's. "Ohh my boys are growing." she smiled.

The as they were leaving Lizzy came into the hall, "See you tonight Guys!" she sniggered, she was 15 now and had a cheeky streak.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Dante-saw his little sister and smiled* "I think it's you who needs to be careful tonight...a lot of people are going to be here I don't want them trying to take advantage of our sweet sister"

Ettore-Nah Lizzy can take care of herself but if she needs some help, her big brothers will be there *He smiled as well*

Soon the both headed into the study and saw Riccardo looking over Paperwork, while still a bit sadistic he had to mature and keep his darker side in restraint for the sake of the family and clan.

Riccardo-...finally you two show up...also fix your collars
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:07 pm

"Oh please." she said, "I'm as sweet as a lemon." she smirked and flipped him off for fun, "Elizabbetta! Act like a lady." Violetta spotted her actions to her brothers, "ALL of your need to behave tonight." "I will mama." said Lizzy.

Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:12 pm

Dante-you wanted to see us?

Riccardo-...you two are of that age now, an age in which you'll have freedom, be allowed to leave the manor unsupervised, and to be yourselves........DON'T...EMBARRASS...THE FAMILY!

Ettore-eyes widened a bit knowing how intense his father can get

Dante-however was still a bit cocky "Don't, worry, it'll all be fine, we're not stupid, you didn't raise us like that" *sweet talking a bit*

Riccardo-quite...though I also know myself when I was your age and I know when someone's being a smartass
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:20 pm

There would be some guests that would be staying with them for the night wince some are coming from far away to be at this celebration. Many would vampires families with possible ladies for them to look to.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:23 pm

Riccardo-...just keep your head on your shoulders...now...go out and have fun

Dante-smirked and headed out of the room

Ettore-thank you father *He bowed and followed his brother*

Dante-now...will there be a lady here that is worth sinking my teeth into? *he was looking into a mirror and looking over his fangs*

Ettore-knowing you, you'd settle for the servants

Dante-they are fun and obedient
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:33 pm

"Scheming already?" Lizzy said behind them. "Its not evening the party yet and you are already planning out to who you want to bang next?" she sighed, "You are both Perverts I swear."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Ettore-I never said anything

Dante-hehehe, trust me sister, when you can just choose whoever you want, whenever you want, it gets fun

Ettore-rolled his eyes and sighed* "I just want this to go decent tonight...way to much attention"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:45 pm

"You go along why anything he does." she reminded. "Dante there is more to life than pussy and ass." Lizzy had a mouth on her at 15, but forgot her father was in the study still.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Riccardo-LIZZY *He said in a quick rough voice, not to yell at her but to remind her to watch herself

Dante-hehehe someone got in trouble

Ettore-sighed* regardless, pretty soon I can finally go out and explore at my leisure
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:55 pm

He sighed, "Sorry papa." she said, "Shut your face Dante." she glared at her brother. "I wish go out without a chaperone." she sighed, "I don't wanna wait three years." Then their father came out of the study.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Riccardo-not until you're ready, there's a lot of dangers out there, Slayers, other clans who would use you to get to me, I have some very dangerous enemies

Dante-I'll be sure to crush them
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:11 pm

"I'm not helpless papa." pouted Lizzy. "I'm not afraid." she said. Then Marcella, Riccardo's top assassin and body-guard came down the hall, "Master." she bowed, "Young master, And Miss." she addressed them all. "Master, The Spanish and the Ivory coast Lords have arrived ahead of time and wish to speak with you." she informed.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:14 pm

Riccardo-hmm...Thank you Marcella, we'll discuss this issue another time Lizzy *he got up and fixed his clothing up and heading out for business*

Dante-don't worry Lizzy, I'll let you know all about how great it is

Ettore-no need to upset her right now Brother
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:32 pm

She sighed, "Its always about business." she said under her breath as he left.

Lizzy punched Dante in the arm, hard. "Shut your face." she said again before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Ettore-sighed* I'll just be happy to be on my own for a bit

Dante-not enjoying my company brother?

Ettore-it's just the need to be alone once in a while, the manor is big but turn a corner and there's you or mom, Lizzy or Father...it's suffocating

Dante-soon the world will be open to us, we can go anywhere do anything.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:06 pm

Marcella Followed Riccardo as the twins and Lizzy went on to do why they wanted, "Master, are sure you don't want to have your sons attend military school or something along that line?" she was meaning Dante mostly, since he was the most troublesome. "Plus I am still sen to keep training your daughter." she added on as they walked on.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Riccardo-I want them to experience the real world first hand, it'll give them a good kick that they needs, Elisabeth while sassy is still...soft, you training her will help her when she leaves the nest, if we sent the twins Dante would escape and Ettore would be dragged with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:17 pm

"...........True." she sighed, she trained them when they were younger to get some to discipline into them, but as they reached their mid teens, they got more rebellious, especially Dante. he was first born so he was treated like a prince for the most part. Ettore had a little more sense but would follow his brother anywhere. As for Lizzy, she was smart and wanted to do more, but hated being held back for being the youngest.

"I'll continue my training with her My lord." she said, "But hat about a possible marriage for Dante?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Riccardo-I would hold off mentioning Marriage or trying to force it on him now, he's likely to run off and bring back a random slut on the street and prance her around as his mate...no we'll hold off on that but keep an eye out, for now your daughter has been close to the twins for a while, they've trained together for a while...she should at least try and keep an eye on them for us. Think of it as a test to see how far she's come
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:42 pm

She nodded, "Yes master." she said

"Ines? She doesn't talk much about the boys, but I know she dislikes Dante....for obvious reasons..she tells me." she said with a sigh. Ines was a year old than the twins and just turn 19 not long ago, but she was being trained to be the next bodyguard for Dante. "But I'll get her to keep an eye on th twins and then on little Lady Elizabetta." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   

Back to top Go down

The Delano Twins
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next