Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delano Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 3:18 am

"ETTORE!! OH MY FUCK!!! YES MESS ME UP!!" she moaned, going crazy.

---

Ines glared and ran at Ace and kicked him out of the way, "Shut the fuck up Dante." she said and went right for Ace, seeing he was the main threat at this time.

Alesia's eyes glowed and and punched the ground, send a seismic waved at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Ettore-AHHHHH *he slammed her hard and deep* YES OH GOD YES *He spanked her* SO GOOD SO TIGHT!

Ace-Gah *he stumbled a bit and quickly regained his composer and caught her next kick throwing her back to get some distance to prep against her

Dante-jumped up dodging the wave of power* Just you and me again love
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 6:30 pm

"OH FUCK! YES!! SLAM INTO ME YES!!!" she squealed.

----

Ines came at him with no time to let him recover, she extended her nails into daggers and came swiping and slashing, FAST.

Alesia glared and her eyes glowed, "You're dead!" she ran at him.

---

Just above the Action, they young Witch had been watching along with another. "Look at this Hann.....all the trouble.." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 6:33 pm

Etorre-increased his pace and power* AHHHHH AHHH YES OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD MMMMM *He kissed her pinning her against the wall*

Ace-dodged her attacks then grabbed her arm and pushed her back, he was stronger then her, and as long as he could keep hold of her he could catch her*

Dante-smirked and didn't move preparing for her attacks, wanting her to get close*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:09 pm

"OHHHHHFFUUUCCKKK!!" she squealed, "MMmMMMmM!!!!"

---

She growled and threw her head back knocking into his forehead, hard. "DOn't FUCKING touch me!"

"MOTHER FUCKER!" she growled as she slam dingo the ground again, sending another wave at him.

---

"Dear brother....shall we intervene?" asked Shae.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:12 pm

Ettore-AHHHHH GAHHHH *He fell back letting her ride him* MMMMMM OH GOD YES!

Ace-grit his teeth and didn't let the headbutt faze him as their foreheads stayed locked and they growled at each other*

Dante-saw the pattern and jumped over it getting her while she was open*

------

Hann-....yes...this is actually more annoying then entertaining
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:46 pm

She got straddling him, and smirked, bouncing on his cock, "OH FUCK! OH YES!!!!!"
---

She got thrashing about, she was strong for a little lady.

She then jumped at him when he did, "SURPRISE ASSHOLE!!!"

---

"WEll, lets go." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Ettore-AHHHHHHH AHHH YES *he spanked her* MMMMM NAUGHTY GIRL AHHHHH *he bucked up into her*

Ace-you know...if you weren't working with that prick you'd make a good sparing partner

Dante-oh ho? *He blocked her attack and soon there was distance between them but before he could lunge there was a large blast that sent them both flying back*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 7:56 pm

"Ohhh fuuck!! YES!!!!" she moaned. "OH Ettore!!!" she gasped.

---

Ines just kept her steely look and came at him using her speed, cutting at his cheek with her nails.

Alesia blocked it but was pushed back. But then a blast pushed them ALL over and Hann and Shae landed between them all, "Evening everyone, but...i think its time to this to end and be on your way." said Shae.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Ettore-AHHHH yes AHHHH you want it inside baby *He thrusted again* you want me to cum inside you

Ace-shielded himself and looked at the new arrivals* who the hell is this?

Dante-hmm? *He noticed Shae and smirked* well well we meet again
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:30 pm

"Ohh fuck! Yes! Cum in me baby!! Oh yes!!" she gasped, She was close as well.

----

"Hann....please send the italians away." she said. Shae looked at Ace and Alesia, "You two will need leave and deal with this another day..." she giggled, "Its Not the time for it...not yet."

Alesia glared, "I'm not letting that fucker leave alive!" she glared at Dante. "I'm afraid you are today."

"And yes, we do. But you are causing too much issue." she snapped her fingers and suddenly Alesia and Ace were Teleported back to their compound.

While Hann had sent the Dante and Ines back to their base. Once they were able to get their barings, Ines glared at him, "YOU THICK HEADED FUCKER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Ettore-AHHHHH AHHHHHH *He thrusted deep and started to fill her* MMMMMMMM MMMM YES

Ace-quickly looked around* what the? how did....when did?...was...that magic?

Dante-grrr....again that little witch evaded me along with my pray* He grumbled*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:19 am

Cora gasped, "OOHhhhffuuuuccckkk!!!!" she shuddered feeling his hot cum fill her.

---

"HUH!!? HOW?!" Alesia was freaking out too but pushed to see they had been transported to the courtyard and that their folks had spotted them. "Oh fuck......"

----

The he was punched in the face, "Sei un fottuto idiota! Hai fottuto la nostra copertura!!!!!!" she cursed at him in italian. (You fucking idiot! You have fucking blown our cover!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:25 am

Ettore-AHHHHHhhhhmmmmmm *He pulled her into a kiss and held her close* mmmmmm

-------------

Ace-u...uh oh

Jimmy-had his arms crossed tapping his foot*

-------------

Dante-growled* Gah you bitch *He looked at her glaring*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:42 am

"MMMMMm!" she moaned against his lips and smiled, "Mmmm you really are a nice catch." she chuckled.

----

"............Uhhhhhh hi daddy..." she giggled nervously.

---

"YOU are the bitch right now!! YOU ARE TOO FUCKING ARROGANT!!! YOU will NEVER get them now! They'll be PREPARING FOR US!!!" Ines was furious.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:45 am

Ettore-smiled and laid next to her* mmmmm this is wonderful...I'd like to keep you...cause I'd let you keep me

Jimmy-so...you want to explain yourself? as well as where you got your bruises

Dante-gah that won't matter *He growled at her* You should know your place
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:58 am

She blushed, "........don't play around..." she didn't think he was being serious.

---

"...............Well......." she looked to Ace, "......I was only my way to a club and ran in....into trouble....."

---

"I KNOW my place! Its to keep YOU and your brother safe!! But you both go and do stupid things!! MOSTLY YOU!!" she growled, "YOU ar ehte fucking future of the clan and you are risking that for your fucking PRIDE!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 1:01 am

Ettore-it's true *He smiled* I enjoy your company...plus you can keep up with me.

-----------

Jimmy-what kind of trouble?

-----------

Dante-glared at her* At least I'm trying to do something, everyone else seems to be dragging their feet around here.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 1:14 am

She blushed more, "..........Are....you...asking me...?"

---

".......The Delano's have followed...." she said, no use in lying when Ace was there too.

---

"THIS will make it harder for us!!" she said, "I HAVE to report to your father!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 1:17 am

Ettore-is that a bad thing to ask? *he rolled on his side looking into her eyes*

Jimmy-sighed and closed his eyes* i knew it....and THAT is why I didn't want you going out until we had more information

Dante-growled and stormed off going to fuck his frustrations on the punk girl he turned*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 1:39 am

She felt like a high school girl being asked out for the first time. She grabbed a pillow and covered her face, "I DON'T KNOW!" she said, feeling shy all of a sudden.

---

"........its....the son of Riccardo..." she said

---

Ines sighed in annoyance, as she headed on to inform the master.

BACK in Italy....

A one of the letter Ines had sent a little bit ago had reached Riccardo while he was in his study, dealing with business. She had reported about how it had been proceeding and about Dante's behaviour...and lack of care about being sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 1:41 am

Ettore-I mean we could start slow...of course we have seen each other naked already...and have explored each other....thoroughly

Jimmy-Riccardo's son?....we need to go speak with your mother

Riccardo-grumbled and rubbed his eyes* That boy
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 1:57 am

She peeked over the blanket, "I know that....."

---

Alesia and Ace were then told to come to the throne room, where all had been told to gather. Rooney and Nora were waiting them. Rooney looked around, "Where is Cora?" she asked, seeing her daughter was not there. "And Theo is missing too."

"He's on his way home Rooney, last I checked with him." said BB, saying for her son.

Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 2:02 am

Ettore-so...do you want to give this serious dating thing a try?

Ace-he looked at Alesia* I...haven't seen Cora since this morning
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 2:19 am

She blushed and gave a gentle expression, "......Only if you are serious if keeping to one woman?" she said.

---

Rooney sighed, "Very well." Nora looked at her daughter, "WHAT happened?" she frowned. "WHERE Have you been?"

Alesia sighed, "I wanted to go and go out and BREATHE so I snuck out........I ran into trouble and Ace came to help me...."

---

Violetta came into the study, "What is wrong Mi Amore?" she asked, seeing his expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delano Twins
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next