Share | 

W.A.C - World Assassins Company

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:30 pm

Warren City, a bustling and crowded city, high skyscrapers and office buildings, But in the heart of the city stood an Accountant building with the letters W.A.C. To the public, it is Warren Accounting Company. But behind the scenes, it was the HQ for The Worlds Best assassins from all around the world. From all walks of life these agents were either picked or blackmailed into joining the company to keep some sort of freedom and stay alive, in return they work for the Government and the company.

Arriving into the company garage, on a Ninja black Motorcycle, a sleek figure dressed in the riding leathers and a helmut on. Parking in the private parks and getting it turned off. Removing the helmut and showing off a head of blonde hair, shaking it out a bit due to the helmut. She got off and got walking over to the elevator, pulling out her ID card and scanned it, 'Welcome Agent Fedorov.' a robotic voice spoke and she pressed a button and the she headed on down to the hidden lower levels.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Meanwhile out from a Taxi walked a young man in a business suit, looking up at the building* Ok Daniel you can do this *he took a deep breath then headed in* Hello I have a 8 o clock interview *He talked to the receptionist* my name is Daniel Roach.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:59 pm

The blonde arrived tot he main lower level and headed on to the ladies locker and change room to get out of her Bike leathers. She arrived and met with a red head who was getting changed, "Hey Tati. When did you get back?" she smiled. "The other night, but i wanted to chill out before becoming in." she said, going to her locker and got undressing, not worried about showing all.

--

Back in the Accountant front of the building, the young man was met by the front desk girl. "Ah, you must be Mr Daniel Roach. Please take a seat over there, Ms. Walker will be with you shortly."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Daniel smiled* thank you *he walked over to the chair and sat down*... *he was a bit nervous, for his first job interview post college*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:12 pm

Once out of the leathers, Tati dressed in her proper uniform that would pass for a business look if she had to go out to the public floor. But the head of the company, Ms Zena Walker had called her that morning two reasons, one obviously to given her report to her and the other reason she had not told Tati.

She got her hair in a high pony tail and she got heading out, "Bye Rowyn." she said to the red head, "Later Tati." Tati headed tot he elevator, heading up to the main office level.

--

"Mr Roach, take this card and head to the 1st elevator and got to floor 10." smiled the desk lady.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:14 pm

Daniel-first elevator floor 10...got it, thank you *He took the card and headed for the elevators and hit the button waiting.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 pm

The elevator arrived and inside was the slim blonde girl within the space already and NO ONE else was entering.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Daniel-walked in* good morning and stepped inside and hit floor 10 *he was nervous so he didn't make much eye contact*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:26 pm

She just nodded to him and she saw he was heading to the same level, 'I don't know this guy....must be a newbie.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:27 pm

Daniel-waited awkwardly and was thankful when he heard the bong and the doors opened, and he walked off the elevator* Ok...umm...no where?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 pm

She got off as well and saw he was confused and sighed, "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Daniel-not sure, i was told to go to floor 10 *he showed her the card*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:39 pm

"Ms. Walker?" she asked, "Follow me." she said, showing him to the head office door. "Wait there." she said plain and simply.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Daniel-looked around and sat on a chair located outside as he waited for the que to enter, until then he looked around the hall at all the different things.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Tati entered the room and a woman dressed in a woman's pants business look was in her leather office chair looking out on the view of the city, "Welcome home Tatyana." she smiled, " she had her blonde-white hair tie back and had her glasses set on her nose neatly. "You've a report for me?" he held her hand out. Tati handed her a folder, "Everything I've collected and the finalisation is included." she said. "You've always been a good agent." she said with a smile. "Also there some nervous man outside waiting to see you." she added, "Aww yes, show him in."

"I'm staying?" she was surprised, "Yes you are." she replied. Tati sighed and went on to call him in. She opened the door, "You can come in."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Daniel-walked in* umm...Good Morning Ms..Walker? *he was trying to make sure he got it right walking up and extending his hand*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:54 pm

She smiled and shook his hand, "You are Daniel Roach aren't you?" she said, "Please take a seat." she motioned to the chair in front of her desk. Tati closed the door and came to stand by.

"I see you've met Tatyana." she chuckled, "Please don't mind her, she's always ben stoic." Tati sighed at her comment.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Daniel-laughed nervously* Yeah, well Ms Walker thank you for...taking time out of your day to see me, I hope I make a positive impression on you.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 pm

She smiled, "You have your papers?" she asked as she received his resume and looked it over, "So tell me about yourself and your past occupations." she said
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Daniel-well...I umm...I just got out of College so my on the job Experience is limited but I'm a fast learner
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:12 am

"What about before college what were you doing before that?" she asked, still looking though his papers and hands the one's she read to Tati, who was still wondering why she was present for this interview.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Daniel-well...High School as well as helping my father out with his Business. I helped him file and keep things organized, brought him papers during meetings.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:41 am

"Was your father an accountant?" she asked. "Well Mr Roach, I think you could do well here as an intern." Said Ms. Walker.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Daniel-he was...but...he got to old to run his firm and had to shut it down *He then smiled hearing that they'd train him* I...I won't let you down
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:50 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that." she stood, Holding her hand to him, "Welcome to W.A.C. I think you'll fit in here very well." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    

Back to top Go down

W.A.C - World Assassins Company
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next