Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W.A.C - World Assassins Company

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:16 pm

She had a pencil skirt which was tight and figure hugging and matching jacket in colour, sexy but professional. She had a feeling he was staring and turned around quick, "ONE of my rules....NO staring." she said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Daniel-SORRY *He quickly popped up and looked forward*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:37 pm

She nodded and showed him around, were the filing room was, the staff lunch room and the printing room. "If you need a specific piece of information then come find me." she said, "ONLY if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Denial-yes boss *He said* I think...I think I'll be ok for a while
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:49 pm

"Good. I'll be in my office." she said, leaving to head into her space. Once in she noticed and Email from Rowyn, it read, 'Hey, got some fun lined up with some cute guys tonight, wanna join me? Wink ' She sighed, "She's such a horny slut." she said to herself, "Might. But I need to keep an eye on the newb." she replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Daniel-sighed and headed back to his desk and started setting up, he took a deep breath then exhaled slowly to try and relax* Ok...ok lets get the computer all set up
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:00 am

She got a reply, 'Ohhh? A newbie eh? Guy or girl?' Tati sighed, "Guy and no, he's not your type."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Daniel-logged into his computer and started to make a work email and get it all customized and set up for business, he spent the rest of his day getting his desk ready for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 7:06 pm

'Party pooper.' Rowyn replied. 'But fine, I'll see you 'maybe' tonight. LoL.' Tati gave a small smile, "Let's give the newb some file to test." she got a good sized pile of papers. She pressed the button for his desk, "Roach come to the office."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Daniel-Right away mam *he got up and headed for her office, knocking before entering* you wanted to see me?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 9:05 pm

"Yes, Your first task." she showed the pile, "Scan, sort and file." she said, "before lunchtime."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Daniel-before Lunchtime *He looked at the clock and the work* right away *he quickly grabbed the pile and headed for his desk to get started*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:35 pm

She smirked, "That'll keep him busy and out of my hair for a while." once he was out of the room, she got to her computer and owned a file which she and to type in about three types of clearance to enter. And she was in th secret network of W.A.C's REAL occupation......assassination and recon. She had given her papers on her her last assignment and was check if she and any new orders or missions from the Recon department.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Daniel-worked quickly, this type of work he was used to, he made separate folders for each type of file and started scanning in as well as organizing* "Three hours, should be able to do this in Two and have an hour to spare for double checking."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:50 pm

She spotted she will have a briefing tomorrow morning and sighed, "Damn it some many things deal with at once." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Daniel-worked diligently and managed to get it done in the time he thought it would, he stretched then sent an email to Tati with everything finished and links to it all.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:08 pm

It then came close to lunch time and Tati was don checking over her next missions and sighed, "Some food would be good." she stretched and stood up and headed to elevator, the lower secret floors had a canteen for the agents, she was heading on to the elevator, but didn't \notice her elevator car fell out of her jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:10 pm

Daniel-stood up* Ok...time to get something to eat *He headed out to go get lunch getting on the elevator*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Tati was in the elevator and pressed the level but found her card was not on her, "Fuck me!" she growled an elect the elevator and didn't see Daniel coming to the elevator. The elevator didn't close, waiting for a card to be scanned.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Daniel-hmm? *he looked at the elevator and pushed Lobby* something wrong with this?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 pm

The card scanned was blinking waiting for a card scan.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Daniel-oh *he pulled out his card and put it on* Strange how it wanted this for going down, maybe a bug?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Once it was scanned the elevator got closing and Tatia saw it closing, "HUH!?!" she just saw who it was when it close,d "Fuck!" she got the other elevator and got in and scanned her card, heading down. "Dumbass!" the elevators went on down tot he lower levels.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Daniel-hmm...this ride is taking a lot longer then last time...*He looked at the numbers going down* Damn...must be heading down to the garage or something.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Suddenly the digital numbers got showing L4, then L3 and then stopped at L2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.A.C - World Assassins Company
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: