Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull X Serenity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Pitbull-mmmm says someone so innocent *He smirked* you must be a natural *he leaned up and started to lick her pussy* mmmmm mmmm *his tongue darted in and out of her, he licked deep then moved down and started to suck on her clit a bit* mmmmmhmhmhm *He chuckled a bit and spanked her ass*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Serenity shivered when his tongue started to tease her entrance. "Mmm..." She moaned almost inaudibly but grew louder the deeper he went. She yelped when he smacked her ass and bit her lip to control herself. "Y-you are quite skilled with that tongue..." She felt her cheeks start to flush and she took him back in her mouth and took him deep in her throat not wanting him to show her up.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Pitbull smirked at her challenge and massaged her booty while he dined on her* Mmmmmm MMMM *he bucked a bit into her mouth* Mmmmm mmmm
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:32 am

Serenity could barely keep her focus on getting him off. His tongue was going so deep and going over every sweet spot inside her. "Ahh..n-not so deep! HAAA!" Her body started to betray her and she shuddered. Her hand still held his cock but the pleasure of being eaten out so well was clouding her mind. "AHHH NO!! MMM it feels too gooooood AHH!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:22 am

Pitbull-continued dining on her, his tongue flicking her clit then plunging deep, his hands groping her ass, only to spank her, he was going to make her cum, make her body crave his cock, crave him to fuck her like he had earlier. He wanted her to finally except her position and beg her alpha to mate with her* mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:57 pm

"HAAAA AHHH! ST-STOP!!! IT FEELS TOO GOOD!! I-I'M GONNA CUM!!" Serenity started to arch her back and move her hips to meet his mouth. "OHHH HAA!! My hips...they won't stop moving!!" She felt her insides heating up and her pussy clenching. She was very close.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Pitbull ignored her please and continued to eat her out intent on breaking her* mmmmm MMMMM MMMM *He darted his tongue in and out*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:50 am

He just wouldn't stop no matter what she said. She finally just forgot about what she was doing and clenched her fists in the blanket raising her upper body and leaning her head back giving into the pleasure. "AHHHAA I CANT HOLD BACK ANYMORE!! AHHHH LICK ME DEEPER!! MMMM! IM SO FUCKING CLOSE AHHHH!!" She broke, finally giving into him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 pm

He smirked buried his tongue into her, licking as deep as he could to make her dance and writhe in pleasure* "you're mine now Angel" *he thought as he gripped her ass and lifted her up more*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Serenity stuck her ass out more pressing into his hard grip. "NNGHAAAA!! YES! AHH THAT'S IT!! RIGHT THERE!" Her body began to tremble and she moved her hips into his deep licking. "MMMM! CUMMING! IMCUMMINGAHHHHHH!" She tossed her head back, her eyes tight shut and her mouth open as she screamed out loud, a bit of drool escaping the corner of her mouth. That orgasm was like none of the others she felt that night. This one felt so much BETTER. Her juices surrounded his tongue and her pussy clamped down around it. The thought of him tasting her made her twitch with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 2:28 pm

"and now she's mine" *he thought lapping up her juices then licking up her body and kissing her* you want it don't you...you want my cock inside you, to mix with what you gave me *He smirked* Say it Angel, say you want me to defile you once again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Serenity rolled onto her back off of him trying to catch her breath, but Pitbull refused to let her rest. She squirmed and writhed as he licked up her body and came to her lips and kissed her again. She turned her face away, feeling ashamed for enjoying what he did to her. Her cheeks were bright red and she wanted more than anything to keep going, but her ego made it hard to say it out loud. She just nodded her head refusing to actually say the words out loud.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Pitbull-kissed her and his cock started to rub against her entrance but he didn't enter her* say it, do you want my cock?
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:08 pm

Serenity felt his cock teasing her entrance, trying to coax an answer out of her. "D-Don't make me say it...AHHHHAA!" His constant teasing was making her go crazy, he was so close. He opened her lips, but went no farther than that. She whined and bit her lip. "Mmm...I can't take it...just fuck me already! I want your cock! Give it to me!!" She screamed out.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Pitbull thrusted into her with out delay and began pounding her* ahhhhhh AHHHHHH yes YES *he gripped her ass*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:44 pm

"HAAA!! AHHHH! YES!! AHHH! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!" She started moving her hips along with him meeting this thrusts. "I can't fight it!! AHHH! I think I am becoming addicted to your cock!" She grabbed her tits and started to tease her nipples. "AHHH! Mmm Pitbull I love your cock!! You fit so perfectly inside me now! My pussy is molded to your cock!" She moaned and screamed giving in to her perverted desires.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Pitbull thrusted deep* AHHHH YES AHHHHH FUCK *he spanked her ass* That's it Angel ahhhhh call out for your Alpha AHHHHH Please me baby *He pounded her harder*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:58 pm

"AHHHH! YES! SMACK MY ASS! FUCK ME HARD!!" She rolled her nipples between her fingers and gave them a firm tug. She wrapped her legs firmly around his waist and pulled him in making him connect inside her much deeper. "NNNNGHHHAA! OHHH YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 11:00 pm

Pitbull thrusted hard and leaned down sucking on her tits* Mmmm mmmmm MMMMM Don't let me escape ahhhhh I'm going to cum inside you again and again* *he spanked her ass more* MMMMMMM *he tugged on her nipples with his lips and swirled his tongue around them*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 11:13 pm

Serenity tangled her fingers in his scruffy hair and screamed out. "AHHHH! My nipples are my weakest spot!! AHHHH MMMM! Use your teeth!" She begged while she squeezed her legs tighter around him to make sure he remained inside as he thrusted wildly. Her ass cheeks were a bright cherry red and she relished the sting his slaps left behind.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 pm

Pitbull smirked learning more about her as he bit her nipples gently adding more pressure as they kept going* MMMMMMM MMMM I'm going to mark you for the world to see AHHHHH let them know you're mine *He slammed into her* Fill you ahhhhhh fill you full of my cum
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:30 pm

"AHHHH OH FUCKK!!" She arched her back and pushed her chest into his face loving the sting from his teeth. The sensation sent jolts through her. "AHHHH MMMM YES!! I-I...AHHHH YES MAKE ME YOURS!! ALL YOURS!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Those words set Pitbull off as he slammed deep and began to paint her insides with his seed* AHHHHHHHHH YES MMMMMM MMMMM ahhhh *He bucked hard making sure nothing escaped* Yes mmm fall for me Angel, you're all mine now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 12:17 am

He connected deeply with one final thrust and she felt it. The familiar heated sensation filling her body as he shot his seed deep inside her. "MMMMMM AHHHHAAAA! I-IT'S GOING SO DEEEEPP!!" She squeezed the blanket in her fingers and wrapped her legs tight around him almost in a bear hug like submission hold. Once he was done, her legs relaxed and her body twitched as she breathed heavily. "Y-You...win. I...I am...yours."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:28 am

Pitbull smiled and kissed her deeply* Mmmmm mmmmmmm *he pulled her close to him, his tongue dancing with hers, now that he had claimed her as a mate he was more passionate with her, his hand moved down and groped her bare booty and slowly rolled over so she could ride him* Now my Fallen Angel, we will take them all, and run this promotion, they'll all fall in line, no one could stop us.

He looked at her with Lust and desire. "We'll mate every night, and we can do it in the ring again, *He licked his lips* you loved it. I saw that look you had, you enjoyed the people watching...*He sat up* and we can do the same to our opponents, prove our dominance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitbull X Serenity
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Underground Wrestling Society-
Jump to: