Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cage: Marissa & Marx

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Cage: Marissa & Marx Empty
PostSubject: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 11:43 pm

It was saturday night and in the Lex City Sports Stadium, the big Mixed Martial Art tourney was underway. A fight between two men was already in the process, topless, sweating and all the pent up aggression being laid on one another. The Refs watching close as to see no dirty moves were made or cheating. But these were merely the D rank fighters, prospects to see who can get up into the ranks. This tourney had a different set of rules and ways, not only did both men and women fought in this battle of warriors, but they would have men vs women matches as well.

Wiaitng in the locker rooms though...a woman wearing a burgundy boxer's robe, was stretching, while awaiting for her match. On the back of her robe said the name, 'Kristoff'. "Marissa!" A short, chubby man came in to see her, "You should be watching the matches."

"What for Tony?" she asked with a dry expression, "They are 'D RANK', They won't be able to get a go at me for YEARS." she said with a stoic cockiness. Marissa Kirstoff was the current Champion of the B Ranks and was determined to get to the A ranks....but she still and to make her way through this tough and hard business.....and it was VERY hard.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 11:50 pm

Tony-looked at her* Still, there are some rumors to someone making his way up fast...undefeated, they're thinking of letting him skip C Rank just based on his technique and skill. He'll be coming for you within a few months if he keeps this pace up
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 12:01 am

"That fuckers are THAT keen on this prick?" she asked, "What's his name?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 12:05 am

Tony-his name is Marx, from his background, seems he grew up in a poor neighborhood, got into a lot of fights, was gifted when he received proper training, mixes street fighting with martial arts, so hard to predict.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 am

"Marx WHAT?" she asked with a Sigh, "Oh so impressive." she said dryly.'
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 12:26 am

Tony-he...doesn't really give his last name, just Marx *he scratched his head* I think it's something to do with keeping his family out of the spot light, kind of dumb if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 12:44 am

"Whatever...he's NOT gonna win.....not if I have something to say about it." she clicked her neck.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 12:48 am

Tony-good to know, anyway, you're next opponent should take you one step closer to the A Rank, just a few more fights
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:00 am

"I know." she said. She could hear the crowd getting crazy, "I'll get taped up." she said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:14 am

Tony-try not to destroy them to hard,
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:32 am

"No promises." she said simply and went to tape her hand and feet.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:33 am

Tony-but then again end it quick, I don't want you wasting to much energy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:55 am

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah, I know you've got plans." Tony had been her trainer since he discovered her in a gym at 18 and...besides her trainer, he was also a.....bit of sugar daddy to her.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Tony-smirked* Now go get them Champ
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:25 pm

She heard the announcer, 'Annndddd noowww!!! Ladies and Gentleman!!! Entering the Cage, your Champion of the B Ranks, she cold, she's tough, She's sexy! She's MARISSA KRISTOFF!!!!" her music got playing and she got walking out towards the cage.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:43 pm

Tony-followed her down to the Cage and was checking out her opponent while she entered and he sat in her corner*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:02 pm

She got in and removed her hood and the crowd roared, the opponent was another woman looking to get the top ranks from her. She kept her stoic expression at the opponent. She dropped the robe fully for Tony to take, showing off her crop top and shorts, her feet to her knee wrapped in tape and form her hands to her elbow al wrapped.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:08 pm

In the Crowd was a man in a hoodie watching the event, he was in the back in the shadows*

Tony-watch out for her right foot, she has a killer kick.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:18 pm

She nodded to Tony, not looking to the crowd or knowing that the competition was watching from the sides. Rissa blocked off the noise and crowd, focusing on her target, her opponent. They both got to the centre, waiting got the signal to go. Rissa clicked her neck and slipped her mouth guard in.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Tony-and here we go *the bell rung and the ref signified for fighters to begin*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Rissa and the other got into stance and Rissa was bouncing around a little, to get her opponent, a little edgy, but not going in to actually attack.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Tony-that's right read her...get a good feel
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 9:55 pm

The Opponent then got running at her and Rissa jumped out of the way, making sure she couldn't touch her. She kept her poker face on, not letting her see anything except her intensity.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 3:01 pm

The Man in the crowd was watching her every move as well, studying how she could keep her cool* Hmmm
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 pm

The opponent then rushed her again, getting annoyed with her poker face, RIssa dodge her and then curved her arm under and punched her right in to the stomach, the wind got knocked out the girl and pulled away and Rissa slowly followed behind her, seeing where she was going. the woman coughed and RIssa then took her chance and got her and used her body weight to tip her over and belt her yea sand arm in a lock, a scuffle on the floor was short lived as Rissa kept her hold on her and after a few more seconds the woman tapped out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cage: Marissa & Marx   The Cage: Marissa & Marx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cage: Marissa & Marx
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: