Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon Museum

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Demon Museum  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:44 pm

"Oh fuck!! Yes!! Oh fuck!" she groaned, "Oh my fucking hell!!!" she smirked as he got hold of her tits

----

Meanwhile.... in a rundown old apartment with a circle of salt, surrounded by lit candles and various little items. A young woman of african decent was chanting from an old book, and drawing he markings in the circle.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:47 pm

John-AHHHHH oh ABI so good ahhhh my naughty demon ahhhhhh *he thrusted deeper* OH GOD YES!

----

The flames of the candles then turned bright green and one by one they started to extinguish as the room itself glowed with intense glow.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:06 pm

"OH FUCK! OH FUCKKKK! OH YES GIVE ME THAT DICK!!! IN MY ASS!" she moaned talking dirty.

---

She paused, "Its working......come forth demon and be set as my servant...to do my bidding." she said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:09 pm

John-ahhhh AHHHHH Now ahhhh turn ahhhh turn to you ahhhh I want to fuck the real Abi now ahhhhhh I want to work your horns and give you pleasure

------

When all the flames left there was a large green flash and stood in the center of the salt circle was a Male Grey Demon

???-who has summoned me? *He looked around and looked down at the young woman
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:25 pm

She smirked and turned to her demon self and then turned around show he would see his cock slamming up into her ass, "OH FUCK!! WORK ME BABY!"

----

She smirked, "A gray Skin, I've summoned you to be my servant Demon. Speak your name." she said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:27 pm

John-AHHHHH *he reached up and pulled her back and continued to thrust into her ass, he leaned up and started to lick and suck on her horns* mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm *his thrusts started to intensify*

The Grey Demon looked motionless and stoic* I am Jori, what is they bidding my master
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:48 pm

"AHhhh!! OH FUCKING HELL!!" she gasped feeling him sucking on her horn. "OH FUCK!!!!"

---

She smirked, "Perfect. We'll be getting some plans into motion soon."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:49 pm

John-mMmmmmm *his tongue wrapped around one and sucked hard then moved to the other, his cock thrusting faster and harder* ready to burst inside her*

Jori-yes Mistress, what are your orders?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 6:10 pm

"OH FUCK! YOU ARE SO FUCKING HARD IN ME!!! OH FUCK!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" she moaned.

---

"When the red moon eclipse is upon us, I plan to bring forth the door Between veils....which allows the demons and human worlds to be one." she said
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 6:13 pm

John-AHHHHH OH YES AHHHHH *He worked her tits more *Mmmmmm *He then rolled over and mounted her slamming down into her* AHHHHH YES AHHH FUCK MY SEXY ABI!

Jori-he then smirked* interesting *He stepped forward and the salt dispersed, he wasn't ordered to do that* Such a goal you have, be happy it's one I think I'll partake in...however you have it all wrong...you are not the master...I am *He licked his lips and with ease pushed her against the wall*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 7:47 pm

"OH FUUUCKKK!! OH JOHN FUUUCKKK!!!" she moaned, "OH GOOD FUCKING HELLL!!!!!"

---

Emeka's eyes widened, "I order you to stop! I summoned you!" she panicked. She struggled when he then got her pinned.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 7:52 pm

John-AHHHHH AHHHHH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM AHHHH FILL YOU AHHHHHH

Jori-smirked* maybe...if it were some lesser demon, maybe this poor attempt at summoning would have worked...but...not me *he looked her up and down* however...you have some talent...you could serve me well *then her neck started to burn and what seemed like a collar was around her neck* Emeka huh?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 8:09 pm

"CUM IN ME JOHN FUCKING CUM IN ME!!!" she groaned.

---

"AHH! NO!" She knew it was a Curse Collar and only powerful Demon could use this, "NO!!! I SUMMONED YOU!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 8:14 pm

John-AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH *he thrusted deep and started filling her full of his cum* OH GOD ahhhh gahhhhhh *He bucked*

Jori-you did hehehe I'll be sure to reward you for doing so *He pulled down her shirt shredding it and leaning into her ear* I'll be sure to link the demon and human world as you wished...and you...you can be one of my breeders *He licked his lips*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 8:39 pm

"AHHHHhHhHHHHHYYYEEESSS!!" she squealed feeling him fill her up and they glow died down.

---

"N-NO! YoU WILL OBEY ME!!" she said, not going to give in so easily. "LET GO!!!" she gasped when her top was shredded.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 8:41 pm

John-ahhh ahhh *He panted and slid out of her ass* mmmmm but he continued to grind against her* mmmmmm I want to try and breed you more mmmmm

Jori-you Emeka...are my first slave *He smirked* finish undressing *the collar glowed* and pleasure me
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 9:11 pm

"Ahhh" she panted as his cock slid out and his cum oozed out, "Ohoooooo fuck yes." she chuckled.

"Mmmm you want more?" she tuned around straddle him again and got his cock back into her pussy and got bouncing on him, not allow him to get a breather, How about this?" she smirked and snapped her fingers and his hands were bound to the bed's head rest, "Gonna play with you for a while." she grinds agaisnt him.

------

"I'M NO ONE'S SLAVE!!" but the collar glowed and she couldn't control her body and got kneeling before him, then got unbuttoning his leather pants.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 9:15 pm

John-OH GOD YOU NAUGHTY DEMON! AHHHHHH *He bucked* OH FUCK ME YES AHHHHHH AHHHH I'LL IMPREGNATE YOU AHHHH I DON'T AHHHH CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Jori-no matter how much you resist, *He licked his lips* You are mine *He pulled his cock out for her*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 9:47 pm

"Mmmm You love it!" she smirked as he tits bounced as her body moved on his cock, "MMmMM FUck!"

---

She eyes widened, it was NOT human looking, "No!" it was odd looking and the head of his cock had a fleshy folded tip. But she couldn't stop herself and got sucking on his his cock.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 9:49 pm

John-AHHHHHH OH GOD DO I AHHH *he bucked up* so sexy ahhhhh oh my Sexy Abi

Jori-mmmmmm that's it *He smirked* good Emeka ahhhh you're a naughty little cock sucker aren't you
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 10:18 pm

"AWW Yeah! Bouncing on that big hard human cock! OHH yeah!" she chewed on her lower lips with a smirked.

---

"MMMmm!" she was panicking on the inside but still don't have control of her body. Sucking on him eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 10:39 pm

John-stuck his tongue out bucking inside her* OH YES AHHHHH OH BABY I LOVE IT! AHHHH SO GOOD SUCH A GOOD PUSSY!

Jori-mmmm oh wow ahhhhh you are quite good at this *He held her head and bucked* I am pleased it was you who summoned me ahhhhhh I'm enjoying this
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 10:58 pm

"OH fuck!! MMM Oooooo fuuck you are getting harder, you're about to cum again! Gonna make you cum so much you'll beg me to stop!" she giggled.

---

"MMmM!!MmmmM!!Mm!" she moaned as she sucked on him faster.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:02 pm

John-ahhh you don't know me ahhhhh I want to keep fucking you over and over AHHHHH *He bucked hard and started to cum inside her*

Jori-MMMMM *he thrusted hard* AHHHHHH YES AHHHHHH SUCH A GOOD AHHHHHHH *He started to cum in her mouth*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:44 pm

"Well we'll see just how far you can go!" she smirked, "OHHH FUUUCKKK!!" she threw her head back but her body kept on bouncing on him even with him cumming, pushing his jizz deeper.

---

She gasped when he came in her mouth, he didn't want that taste in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Museum
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: