Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Klotho was happy to see him start to relax even more and lose himself in the situation. She gripped his thighs feeling him buck into her mouth. He was quite strong too. Her moaning got a bit louder and she let him move at his own pace. Every so often she would take his cock deep into her throat. "Mmm fuck your cock is so tasty and hard." She said and attacked it on the spot, stroking him with her hand and moving her mouth over him quickly. Her free hand cupped his balls which were quite full. She could sense it had been a while since he experienced this sort of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:01 pm

"MMMM fuck! MMmm gawd fuck I'm about spunk all over your face in a bit!" he growled, feeling himself getting closer. "Gawd fuck, keep sucking on my cock." he groaned, wanting to feel her lips around his hard flesh.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:17 pm

Klotho did as he asked and folded her lips over her pointed teeth and wrapped them tight around his hard rod. Her wet lips moved faster and faster. She massaged his balls gently, ready to feel him empty them out on her face. "Mmm! Do it! Cum all over my face and chest!!" She said, challenging him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 2:28 am

He growled and pulled back stroking his cock fast and, "Ahhhhh!!" he groaned as he came, his hot cum shooting out onto her face and onto her tits, "Fucking gawd fuck!" he panted. Jori laughed, "Damn you held that out a while."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 pm

Klotho tilted her head back and opened her mouth getting ready to take his load. He shot a lot all over her face and her tits. Once he was done, she closed her mouth and tasted what little bit was in her mouth. She rolled it around on her tongue and savored the taste.

"Fuck...you came a lot." She said and licked some bits from around her mouth. "How about we move on to the best part?" Klotho stood up and leaned over the bed with one knee for support and the other on the floor. She looked back and spread her ass and pussy open for him. "You can fuck whichever one you want. I'm not picky." She said to him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:12 am

Frank panted and gave a smirk, "Mmm the sight of your covered it hot." he said. He felt himself get a shiver seeing her before as so, "You really do have a slutty side." he looked to jodi, "Am I allow to spank a bit boss?"

"Go all out my friend. You can cum in her as well. She's already pregnant, so you've no chance in getting her knocked up." he sniggered.

Frank looked at Klotho and smacked her ass, "Mm look at the sight of that." he smirked, after given the all clear. He got her hips and rubbed his cock along her pussy, teasing her with his length and how hard he had become.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:01 am

Klotho chuckled, "Mmm, yes I do. Not so intimidating now am I?" Frank's earlier apprehension seemed to disappear completely. She was amused when he looked to Jori for permission to spank her. She knew that Jori would give his full permission.

"Oh yes! I love it rough." She said with a wink and licked her lips. "You can't hurt me, so go as hard as you want." Her entire body shuddered at the feeling of his hot prick rubbing against her pussy. "You're this hard again already? Mmm...go ahead and fuck me Frank. I want that cock of yours inside me!" She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:17 am

HE smirked and pushed into her, holding her by the hips as he had pushed ALL of him into her, "Mmm fuck." her pussy making dirty noises form being chummed in by Jori. With no hesitation, he got thrusting into Klotho, "Aww fuck!" he groaned, looking at her ass as he thrusting into her, and her booty making ripples as he collided into her, "Yes!" he spanked her again and gripped at her ass cheeks ad he picked up the pace and was going fast with his thrusting.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:29 am

"Oh fuAHHHHHH! Going so deep already! MMM FUCK I LOVE IT!" She could hear her pussy squelching and the sound her her wet flesh slapping against his pelvis. He was connecting deep inside at that spot she loved. "AHHHH! YES!! THAT'S THE WAY! SLAP MY ASS WHILE YOU FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY!! AHHHH!" She gripped the sheets beneath her and let her head fall back, her hair hung freely for him to grab onto.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:36 am

He smirked and got hold go her hair at the base off her head and got thrusting into her faster and more rapid. "Yes! FUCK! Scream it out for me slut!" he groaned, leaning right over her with holding her hair and fucking her hard and fast. Jori too a swig of ale and chuckled, "Looking hot from here Frank." he laughed.

Frank smacked her ass again, leaving a hand print, he let her hair go and got a finger to her mouth as he continued to fuck from behind, "MMM fuck you're more slutty than I imagined!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:31 pm

"AHHHHHH!" Her back arched and her chest pushed out when he grabbed her hair. "AHHHH YES! YES!! MMMMM OH IT FEELS SO GOOOOD!!" Klotho grabbed at his hands and felt him lean over her finally mounting her. She could hear Jori's approval and it made her insides tighten.

"AHHHHH!! FUCK YESS!!" She bit her lip and moved her hips against Frank enjoying the feeling of her skin tingle and sting from his hand slapping her ass. Once released, she fell forward onto her hands and she licked at his finger in her mouth pretending it was another cock for her to suck on. She wished it was a real dick. "Mmmm!" She moaned loudly, licking and sucking at his fingers and really getting into it. She made sure her fangs didn't cut into his skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:37 pm

He smirked, feeling her suck on his finger, "You little slut!" he got thrusting deeper into her, "YES! AW GAWD!" he growled and got hold of her hair again and got ramming fast into her, the clapping sound of him colliding into her echoing into the room. "FUck yes!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:09 pm

Klotho loved being called a slut while being fucked by a man she barely knew. It gave her quite the thrill. "AHHHH YES!! FUCK!! FUCK!! HAAHHHH! OHHH FUCK ME FRANK!! FUCK MY SLUTTY CUNT UNTIL I CUM AGAIN!!!" Her ass cheeks rippled from each collision of their hips. Her entire body shaking. "AHH! T-TOUCH MY SIDES...DO IT!! TOUCH THEM NOW AND ILL PUT ON A WONDROUS SHOW FOR YOU!!!" She yelled and gestured to the black marks over on her sides.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:11 pm

He looked to see the black markings and he reached to her side and got touching them as he wanted, while still thrusting away into her, "FUck!" Show wha you've got!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:49 pm

Klotho felt her senses dial to one hundred when Frank touched her marks as he pleased. His fingers grazed over the soft membrane and sent her into almost immediate orgasm. "AHHHHHHH OH FUCK YESSSSS CUMMMMMMINNNGG!!!" Her back arched more and she clamped down around Frank's cock and coated it with her juices. Her juices shot from her pussy drenching the sheets. Her nipples even started leaking a bit. Her body froze in place, twitching. "Ha...ahhh...cum inside me Frank...I can feel your dick twitching...let it go!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:54 pm

He groaned louder when he felt her tighten a lot around his cock, "OH FUCK!!!" he felt her squirt around his dick, he pull rout to see, her spray juices and he smirked, "Mmm that is a show." he smacked her ass. But he got right back into her freshly orgasmed pussy and got thrusting crazy fast into her, "AWW gawd gonna deep in this pussy!!" he got hold of her arms and pulled them back, as he thrusted balls deep into her, dirty wet noises coming from her wet cunt. "OH FUCK!!" he groaned, he growled, "FUUUCK! FUUUCKKK!!!" he got slamming into her, "FUUUCKK!!!!!" he then pushed deep into her and came inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:28 pm

"AHHH!" She clenched the sheets and leaned on her forearms, her orgasm not stopping. "AHHH FUCK! IT WONT...STOP!!" Her pussy kept spurting and her orgasm carried on. Her body was quivering from the intensity. "AHHHH what are you?!" She was surprised when Frank grabbed her arms and forced her back again. "NO! DONT GO BACK IN SO-AHHHHHHHH!" Her body froze feeling him go in so deep. He moved so fast and slammed her with each thrust. "AHHHH FUCK!!! HAAA ITS TOO INTENSE!! AHHHHH!" Tears started to form in her eyes, her orgasm lasting longer than she anticipated. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She felt another wave of orgasm coming over her as he filled her pussy making her body twitch and writhe. "AHHHHHHHHHH OHMYFUCKINGGAAAAAAAAA!!!" Her mouth hung open with her tongue falling from he side. Once he was done, she fell down on the bed face first. She could barely breathe and was having spasms wrack her body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:32 pm

Frank groaned and bucked into her as he made sure she got all his cum and allowed her flop, "Awww fuck.' he chuckled, "Mmmmmmm I see how you get excited over her boss." Jori chuckled, "Fun huh?" Frank spanked her once more, "I always wondered why you and those marks, thought they were tattoos." he said. He then Got rubbing at her asshole, "Will need to get this tight bud a fuck." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:50 pm

Klotho did not move, she was exhausted. She raised her head and looked over at Jori who had the biggest grin on his face. "AHHH!" Frank spanked her again and started to tease her asshole. "W-Wait a minute..." Her body was still very sensitive and his touch was too stimulating. "Just...let me rest a bit...and you can fuck that hole too all you want..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:52 pm

He smirked and pulled back, he had a bit more mercy to mind than Jori as he pulled back to let her rest. He walked over to Jori and took a mug of ale he handed to him, "MMM fuck...needed that."

"I think you and I need to double team her my friend." Jori smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Klotho was relieved when he listened and let her rest. She slowly rolled onto her back and breathed deeply. She had a feeling that Jori was planning something for her, so she needed to rest quickly. She was right when she overheard him scheming a double team on her. "You are such a twisted one, Jori Basker." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:07 pm

"You love my venomous Beauty." he smirked, finishing his cup of ale and poured a second round for himself, "Who knows, you might have fun while i'm gone and he's watching shit here." he sniggered. Frank blinked, "Are you serious boss?"

"Dear Klotho here is MORE horny while pregnant, so I can't service her while I'm gone, So, you've permission to keep her pleased when I am not present." he smirked, taking a swig.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Klotho sat up and watched the two of them drinking ale. She wanted some SO bad, but being pregnant meant no alcohol. She sighed and was shocked when Jori gave Frank permission to fuck her while he was away.

She chuckled and grinned at the idea, "No complaints here. After that performance, I think Frank is well suited to my needs. Thank you for sharing him with me." She was able to move more freely now and sat up starting to feel refreshed. She got up on her knees and pushed her hair off her chest to reveal her milky tits. "You boys ready for another round?" She said with a seductive toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:09 pm

Jori smirked, "I know you need the fun while I'm gone my sweet." he sniggered. Frank just nodded.

They both smirked, Jori came over and got her to him and he picked her up and held her legs up and pushed into her pussy, "Frank take her in the ass." His friend chuckled, "Gladly." he got behind her, sandwiching her between them and he pushed up into her ass, then they both got thrusting up into her while she was being held up but Jori, "AWW FUCK YES!!" Jori smirked. "OH gawd its a tight back here!" growled Frank.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Klotho reached out and held onto Jori when he pulled her to him. "AHHHHAA!" He pushed inside her without hesitation making her moan. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held on tight. Her rear entrance was left open for Frank, who came up right behind her and sandwiched her between the two of them. "AHHHH YES!! Two real thick cocks fucking me! AHHHH YESSS SO GOOOD!!" She leaned into Jori and caught his lips in hot kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next