Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Just as she came and squeezed around his cock, that set him off, "AHHHH!!!!!!!" he growled and he thrusted deep into her as he came right after she got squirting around his cock. "GGGRRRAHHH!!" he bucked making sure she got all of his cum, deep in her.

"MMm fuking in hell." he smirked and sucked on her nipples getting another taste of milk.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Klotho's fingers didn't stop. She rubbed her clit continuously to make the stream of juices keep going until there was nothing left. Jori pinned her hand and arm down when he leaned over her to tease her milk covered breasts again. Her body reacted violently, trembling as he sucked them clean. "J-Jori...MMMMMM! St-stop...I'm too sensitive!!" She begged as she moaned.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 am

"MMmM!" he groaned and pulled back, "mmm hard to stop when you taste so good." he smirked at her. Lifting his mouth form her breats made a string of salvia form her nipple to his lips. "Mmmmm fuck you took a lot this time." he sniggered, "Pulling out of her as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 am

Klotho was relieved when he finally stopped. She was taking deep quick breaths, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She was a total mess again, covered in sticky cum and milk. She was beyond exhausted now as the adrenaline began to die off and didn't really want to move. Once he pulled out, she turned onto her side. The kiddies inside her were kicking her like crazy. "You should go away more often if this is the reward I will receive." She teased once she was finally able to speak again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:29 pm

He smirked, "I'm not going for a while, not with you so close to popping." he said laying behind her, getting closy with her, "Besides...I need to rest off the journey for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Klotho nodded and laid her head down on the pillow. "I need another bath...I am even more dirty than the first time." She made no effort to move. She was too tired and until the babies calmed down and stopped moving so much she was stuck there. "These two are on a backwards schedule. They are most active at night..." She rested her hand on her belly. "Or maybe they are happy you are back home." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:42 am

He smirked, laying a hand on her belly, feeling them move around, "Maybe....still the thought of me begin a parents is an odd one for me....never thought about it before...." he said, "But I've got ya and I've got them...and I've got gold...its fine with me." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Klotho chuckled, "You'll adjust. No one is ever prepared to be a parent..." She pulled the blanket over the two of them feeling cold. She could wait to bathe in the morning. "I hope Frank is prepared to babysit." She joked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:18 pm

He smirked, "He's more patience than I do....but that will an interesting thing to watch." he sniggered at the thought.

--

4 months later,

The halls were echoing with cries of pain an aguish, while The female slaves were rushing back and forth from the min bedroom and kitchen with warm water and cloths. The Babies were on their way. Jori was waiting by the docks with his men and Frank, hearing the cries from Klotho as she was trying to give birth, "So loud....so much...pain..." he said, he kept his cool the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Klotho was well into her grueling labor at this point. It had started about twelve hours earlier and the pain was nearly unbearable. She was surrounded by female servants that were guiding her through the process. Ear shattering screams could be heard all over the island. The stretching of her belly made her markings ache and sent shooting pains through her ribs and lower back in addition to the contractions that made pain radiate through her entire body. She tried to focus on her breathing as things went on.

Once it came time for her to push her babies out...her screams almost seemed to shake the island. Servants surrounded her and the shaman was also there in case things went bad. Female servants surrounded her. Two held her legs open while two others supported her from behind. She listened to her body and pushed with each contraction she felt. "AHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!! NNNNHGGGGGGHAAAAA!!" She could barely breath and her nethers were buring and stretching VERY painfully, still she willed herself on as the first twin started to crown.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Jori heard the screaming intensify and he felt a shudder run through his body, "Damn it, she sounds like she's being tortured...." he said, not wanting to sound like he's worried, not liking to look weak in any situation. Frank sighed, "Boss...you can worry if ya want...she's pushing' out yer children after all." he reminded.

"Oh shut up Frank." he said simply as he paced back and forth on the dock ramp that stood over the water, her screams still echoing throughout he caves and tunnels and the WHOLE island.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:53 pm

The screaming continued on as the birth was nearly half way over. "Come on mistress! Just one more push and the baby will be out!!" This was only baby number one and she was already completely spent. She could barely lift her head. She just nodded and raised herself up and grabbed her thighs to push again. "NGGGGHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHAAA!!" She fell back on the bed as the first child finally made its way into the world. The shaman was in charge and caught the child as she was forced out.

"It's a girl!" He exclaimed and put her down on Klotho's chest immediately. She smiled as the baby girl started to cry once her airways were cleared. She was loud and healthy. Her joy was short lived when she felt another contraction grip her and she was reminded that there was still one more baby left.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:00 pm

One servant left the room, running to the dock to inform Jori of the Progress. "MASTER!" she came into view calling to him, Jori and Frank turned to see the slave, "What?" he asked, "The first child born. A girl!" she said, "Forgive me I must run back." she rushed up to keep assisting the birthing.

Frank chuckled, "A daughter old friend You'll need to beat the boys off with a stick." he teased, "Or just one look of my knives and the fact I've a shovel and a Voodoo circle not far either." he grinned, "......A daughter.....I'm a father..." he sighed a little with arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:33 pm

The screaming started up again, but much worse this time. "AHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!! FUCK IT HURTS!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The baby girl was carried off to get cleaned up and examined to make sure she was ok. The next baby was being stubborn. It was coming slower than the first. The shaman had to reach up inside and help move the baby along. The screaming continued and slowly the baby came down and started to crown.

"Come on my lady, a few more pushes and you will be done!" Klotho didn't think she could do it. The pain was just too much and her body was so weak. "I can't!! It's too much!" "You HAVE to! Keep pushing!" She could barely see straight, but she willed herself up and kept pushing until FINALLY baby number two was born. He was smaller than the baby girl, but was crying and breathing. "Congratulations mistress, it's a boy!" The baby boy was laid on her chest as he squirmed around and cried. Klotho smiled at her beautiful son before she suddenly fell unconscious. She had lost A LOT of blood and was in great danger. "Get the boy out of here quickly! We're losing her!" The shaman said frantically.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:52 pm

They got the baby away and got cleaning him as they got to work in trying to get Klotho recovered. Jori heard another baby cry but sensed panic, he frowned and got running to the birthing room. he overheard the shaman, We're losing her' he rush into the room. The Shaman jumped in surprise, "SIR! We can't have you in here right now!" Jori ignore him and came to her, "DOn't you fucking die on me woman...... DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" he growled a bit, holding her face, "You are STAYING!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Both of the babies were nearby crying and screaming. It seemed that they too could sense something was wrong. The shaman worked frantically to control the bleeding and to heal her. "Jori stop! You aren't helping here! If I do not stabilize her, she WILL die from blood loss."

Blood was leaking from her nether region where her skin was ripped and her color was draining quickly. With some help from the female attendants, the shaman was able to stop the bleeding rather quickly, but she was still very weak. Deep in her consciousness, she could hear Jori scolding her and her babies crying.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:18 pm

".......I won't forgive you...if you die now!" he growled. He got his forehead to hers, "Fucking STAY!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:26 pm

"Quit your bitching..." She said in a shallow whisper. "...I'm not going anywhere..." She reached her shaky hand up and touched his dreads, slowly opening her eyes. The shaman was using his healing magic to regenerate the blood cells she had lost and she was slowly starting to recover. "That was too close." He sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:35 pm

Jori sighed in relief and his body shook a little, for a moment there was a feeling he NEVER had ever in his life......he felt fear. He got her hand, "Don't do that ever again." he said to her his grip was firm to her hand but not hard. He was a hard guy and he was not going to be overly sensitive or anything on front of this many people or ever.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:52 pm

"I couldn't leave you behind with two kids to raise...that would be a very bitchy thing to do." She chuckled weakly. Two female attendants came over to Klotho and Jori, each on holding one of the babies. They were both swaddled in blankets and much calmer. They hadn't even opened their eyes yet. The little boy was given to Klotho to hold.

"Would you like to hold her, master Jori?" The woman didn't give him much choice and put the tiny bundle in his arms.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:59 pm

He sighed and he looked to the ladies who brought over the babies. He was about to say no but the baby was given to him anyway. He looked at his new little Daughter in his arms and he looked to the other in Klotho's arms, "....so...a boy and girl......this will be interesting." he chuckled, ".......I guess the hard part will be names." he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:33 am

Klotho took her new son in her arms and held him close. Both of the babies had light mocha colored skin like Jori and thin green peach fuzz hair like Klotho. "It shouldn't be that difficult...I think each of us can choose a name." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:44 am

".........Hmmmmm...." he looked at the little girl in his arms, "..........I've the girl........." he thought for a moment, ".....Arania." he said, "It was the name of a Beach I once very much enjoyed going to.....and killing people." he smirked sniggered, "What do you think?" he asked Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 1:47 pm

"I think its perfect. It has special meaning to you, but it also means spider in Persian. Which is very suitable considering my ancestry." She smiled and looked down at her son. He was very calm and moved his tiny hand out from the blanket. Klotho gave him her finger to hold on to. "I've always liked the name Ezra for a boy..." She said softly. "What do you think of it, Jori?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:19 pm

He smirked, "Perfect then." he said looking at his little girl. Then he looked at her, "Ezra? ......hmm...Sounds good to me." he said, "Arania and Ezra, "That is an interesting pair." he said, feeling his daughter move in his arms a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next