Share | 

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:19 am

"I can't wait to get started reading them. I do have a nasty habit of staying up all night reading. I may need you to keep me in check especially when I am out of school during the summer." She chuckled. "Really? Yes please, I would love to take a look at them!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.com
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:24 am

He smiled, "I can show them to you know if you so wish?" he motioned the way to the back of the library to a pair of doors that were locked. Pulling out the key from his pocket, Luthor unlocked, then opened the doors fully, "You first my lady, you are the first of your generation to enter this room." he smiled, motioning her to step on in as he turned the lights on, showing a smaller library section.

"All these books are from as far back as the first book press." he said, handing dome sloth gloves for handling the delicate old books.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 am

"Yes, I would love to see them now!" She followed Luthor to the back of the library to set of doors she hadn't noticed before. He took out a key and opened the doors. She stepped inside and the smell of very old books filled her nose. "How did grandfather get his hands on books as rare as these?" She asked. She got a pair of gloves on and went to one book that was on a podium and touched it gently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:59 am

"These were collected by your family through the generations....some are old family made books and some are original copies of other famous books in latin, german and greek as well." he said. He then got out one of the books, "This one is from the 1790's, the ladies guide to the house and kitchen." he chuckled, "To keep this running smoothly and recipes to please the palate...that sort of situation." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:12 am

Stella walked over to Luthor and stood close beside him to look at the book he put on the table. It was indeed VERY old and in surprisingly good shape. "It's basically a how to guide for women on etiquette and how to properly maintain the household, correct?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:17 am

"Yes, there were many a guide like this for married ladies to follow by to keep everything in order and to keep the servants and kitchen in presentable shape." he said, "That was in the 18th century of course. Now a days are VERY much different." he chuckled a little. He then got a recipe book from the same era, "Tastes have changed too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6