Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Stella sat down on the coach next to Luthor, her hands a bit shaky. She wasn't prepared for how she would react to what she was about to see. Something she had only read about in books. He gave her a serious gaze and she watched as he opened his mouth slightly and almost instantly, his top and bottom canines sharpened to a point. Her heart began to race. Still, she found herself strangely drawn to them, wanting to touch them.

"I-I'm sorry...forgive me for overstepping my boundaries..." She took her hand back and stood up. "I just need a bit of time to myself to process all of this. You are excused from your duties for the remainder of the day. I just want to be alone for a while..." She excused herself from the library and once she was out of sight, she ran as far away from that room as fast as she could not caring where she ended up as long as she was away from him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:33 pm

Luthor sighed as she left the sitting room, leaving him and Mini alone, "Mini.....I've scared her....she'll never trust me now." he said in defeat.

"Luthor, don't. If she was entirely afraid of you she would have left the room right away and would have wanted you to go...so do not doubt yourself so." Mini said to him, "GO and rest, I'll deal with the rest of the staff tonight." she said.

Luthor sighed and left the sitting room, heading on to his own room to take sleep for the rest of the night, but he barely slept that night, his mind too worried about Stella and her state of emotion and fear.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:58 pm

Stella continued on running until she stopped in the hallway, breathing heavily. She was now at the opposite end of the manor in an unfamiliar part she didn't remember seeing as a child. Once she caught her breath she thought she heard someone or something coming, so she darted out the closest door. With all that had just happened, she didn't know what to expect anymore.

She stopped and realized she had made her way to the indoor pool. It was HUGE pool enclosed in a dome of glass. It was cold and she stood there, frozen. She stared at her reflection in the clear water as memories of her past flashed in her mind. That day at the lake when her mother took her ice skating. She was skating when the ice cracked beneath her and she fell into the freezing cold water. Luckily, there were people around and she was saved quickly, but all she could remember was the fear she felt watching the surface move farther and farther away as she fell into the dark water.

She took a few steps away from the waters edge and turned to runaway from her greatest fear, but she slipped on a slick spot and fell right into the icy cold water at the deep end of the pool. She thrashed around in the water doing whatever she could to keep her head above the water, yelling and screaming for help.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 pm

Luthor was about to lay down to rest, he was topless and his hair was down, in his un kept look to go to sleep. But then his keen ears picked up a splashing and then the familiar voice, "STELLA!" he raced out of his room and sped on to the indoor pool, which he knew would be the only place where enough water would make that sound. He came to the pool and found Stella flailing in the water, he dove right on into the pool without hesitation and he got hold of Stella and he got to the surface properly, "Miss Stella! Calm down! I've got you!" he said as he got to the shallows of the pool and lifted her out of the pool and onto the hard stone ground.  He got out as well panting, he got got her away from the pool and got he run his arms, "Stella! Talk to me!"

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:33 pm

Stella was losing air the more she struggled. Her arms couldn't keep her afloat and she slowly began to sink. That same sensation of being swallowed by darkness as the surface got farther and farther away took over her. She tried to hold her breath, but released it in a huge burst as she fell down toward the bottom of the pool. She knew this was how she was going to die. No one knew she was there nor could hear her screams for help. She looked up one last time and saw what looked like a shadow coming toward her. Maybe it was Death himself coming to collect her. It was the last thing she remembered before she closed her eyes.

Luthor's cries fell upon deaf ears. Stella was still unconscious from being without air for so long.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:48 pm

Luthor checked her heart beat and sighed in relief that she was still alive. He picked her up and he carrying her to the kitchen, "MINI!!!!" he shouted and she came running right away, "MISTRESS!!" she said in a panic, "What happened?!" "I heard a splicing and then a cry for help, She fell into the pool....I believe she is not able to swim....." he said, "Please call the doctor and I'll see to her being warm!"

The doctor was called and Luthor got her to her room. He carefully got her out of her wet clothes and of course being respectful of her state. He sighed with a light blush as he got a loose dry night gown on her.

The doctor arrived and checked her over, he assured she was alright and she will wake soon, but he advised her to rest for a while once she woke and to keep her warm. Luthor was relieved and he stayed by her side all night.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:57 pm

A little while later, Stella awoke with a sudden jolt. She gasped for air and coughed as if she were still underwater. She was frantic, screaming and thrashing about under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:06 am

Luthor jumped form the sudden bout of screaming, "Miss Stella! STELLA!" he got the blanket off her, "Easy please!" he got her hands pinned, "Calm down.....you're safe." eh said, getting her to calm down form her sudden awakening.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:20 am

Once she stopped thrashing about and realized where she was she opened her eyes and saw Luthor over her. "Luthor..." She suddenly sat up and clung to him and started crying. "I was so scared...I thought I was going to die!" She gripped his shirt and sobbed into his chest forgetting all about the events that had transpired before her accident.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:36 am

He sighed and hugged her, "I know, I'm here...I'm sorry that happened to you...If...I knew you were not able to swim I would have made better procedures...." he sighed, keeping her close at this time. "I'm here....." he kept repeating to her, "I promised I would protect you and I plan to honour that promise." he said to her in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:43 am

Stella nuzzled closer to him and tried to bury herself in his warmth. She cried until she felt her fear slowly start to melt away. Being safe in Luthor's arms and his soothing voice helped bring her back down. "Please...don't blame yourself, Luthor. No one knew about it. Only my mother. I fell through ice when I was a child and have been afraid of deep water ever since..." She confessed to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:50 am

"..........I'll keep a lock on the pool for you Milady....so this doesn't happen again.....I'm sorry you had to relive that horror." eh said, "And I think you for trusting me to know it." he smiled gently. "As for the rest of the night before....I am here as you Butler and your confidant....always remember that and that what I am, will not interfere with how I work or my respect to you....It will be unchanging." he reassured her on his vampiric nature.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:30 am

"After what you did for me tonight...I have no doubts. I don't care that you are a vampire. You have such a kind soul and I saw that from the very beginning. I want you here with me as my butler as well as my friend." She smiled up at him looking into his kind eyes. "I know you must be tired, please go and rest now. I'm alright now." She insisted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:54 am

"I am fine Milady...please allow me to stay a bit longer." he asked, "Just for my own mentality." he tease a little. "Also, if you have any questions about me or my people, just ask me." he said, "I will answer to the best of my ability." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 2:54 pm

Stella chuckled a bit, "Of course you can stay. I won't pester you with a bunch of questions tonight. We both need time to rest and process..." It was then she realized how she was clinging to him so closely and suddenly released him. "I'm sorry I caused so much trouble for you. I should have been more careful." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm

"No no, you were scared and overwhelmed, I was...hoping that my nature would be told to you at a more....settled time." he said sighed, "When you were more comfortable with me personally..but the cats out of the bag now and there's no taking it back." he said. He chuckled when she pulled away quickly, "But I don't blame you for being cautious either...most are when they know..."

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 pm

"No, you misunderstand...it's not that I'm being cautious...its just being so close to you in a way...you know..." She started to get flustered and her cheeks turned red. "But anyway..." Stella found herself getting a bit shy all of a sudden. "I don't want you to feel like you have to tell me your whole life story, that could take a while." She chuckled trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:16 pm

"Oh trust me....my life story wouldn't one I wish to tell honestly......too much violence." he said simply. He got her hand, kissing it, "But as I said, I will still answer any question you have or are curious about."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:32 pm

"Too much violence?" She asked as he kissed her hand. "Are you running away from some sort of danger? Is someone after your life?" She asked seeming worried.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was." he chuckled casually, "But no....I left a life of violence." he said, "I was fighting and fighting and fighting...and one day...I was sick of it...so I left with only the clothes on my back and went to find a new life...eventually I found myself as a worker in your family." he smiled, "Then I became a butler."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:23 pm

"I'm glad you were able to escape such a life...I am also glad you found your way here to my family. Everyone here speaks so highly of you, even my mother." She said. "I do have one question though...how do you feed when you need blood? It must be hard to find willing participants around here." She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:33 pm

He blinked when she asked that question, surprised she was asking that one so soon. "Well...I have a family here that I've under a contract that I get a regular supply of blood when i need it." he explained. "So no one is killed or harmed for me to feed."

He then stood, "I will let you rest Milady. I am assured you are well now." he said, "I'll go and rest until its time for me to get up." He bowed, "Rest well."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 pm

"Ah, yes that makes sense. That was the main question I was curious about." Stella laid back down when he stood and got cozy underneath the blankets. "Okay, you too Luthor. And thank you again for saving my life today. Consider us even." She smiled sweetly before turning over and closing her eyes to rest.

---

Later that morning...

It was well into the late morning and no one had seen Stella walking about. Stella was usually an early bird. She enjoyed drinking a cup of English Breakfast tea in the sitting room and reading a book until it was time for breakfast. Stella was still in bed. Her body shaking from the effects of a high fever. She sniffled and coughed, her throat burning. She reached onto her bedside table to get the pager Luthor had given her so she could reach him anywhere. She pushed the alert button hoping he would hear it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:10 pm

He chuckled, "Very well milady. Sleep well." he bowed and left her room for the rest of the night.

When morning came, Luthor was up and he was tired, but he was not putting his duty aside or was he gonna be sloppy about it. He dressed and cleaned up himself to be pristine as he usually was and got into the kitchen to check on mini and her assistant. He paused though hearing a cough and he noticed that Stella hadn't gotten up to shower yet, "Mini has Miss Stella exited her room yet?"

"No, i do not think so." she said, "I'll go check on her." Luthor said, just as he said that, the pager went off. He rushed his way up to her room, "Miss Stella." he knocked on her door as he then opened the door. he paused seeing her still in bed and coughing, "Are you alright?" he came over and touched her forehead, "Shadows abound, you're burning up." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:37 pm

Stella was relieved when she heard Luthor's voice at the door. She had the blankets pulled up to her chin, freezing cold. He came in and asked if she was alright. She shook her head no. He touched her forehead and his hand felt cool to her from her being so warm. She coughed again, her throat burning. "Mmm my throat hurts so bad..." She managed to say in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: