Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:34 pm

Stella could barely move. She laid there on her side for a few minutes, feeling their juices dripping from her body. She was breathing heavily and was so hot, she felt like her body was on fire. She rolled over slowly and saw Luthor lying on his back seeming quite tired as well. She just looked at him seeing that his fangs had elongated. "Luthor...you fangs."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:52 pm

He touched his fangs and chuckled a little, making them shrink back, "Sorry...that.....happens sometimes during the act." he said, still trying to recouperate a bit. He looked at her and played with a lock of her dark chocolate hair, not needing to say anything intuit moment about his...enjoyment right now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 12:08 am

Stella moved closer to Luthor and laid down next to him as things started to calm down a bit. "Its alright...I love you for being who you are, Luthor." She moved close pressing her body against his while he played with her hair. The sensation soothed her and she started to relax and close her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 12:14 am

He smiled, "You...are much naughtier thanI thought." he teased her, as he pulled her down with him to lay down and relax as well. "Best...sleep now." he yawned bit, the booze finally making him feel tired....as well as their antics.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Stella moved closer to Luthor and wrapped her arms loosely around him. Her head rested near his ear. "Luthor...I love you..." She whispered to him before she drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:00 pm

He smiled wit and fell asleep right along with her, an Arm around her.

The next morning.....

Luthor woke up and groaned, "Ugh.....I drunk too much......." he looked around holding his head but did a double take seeing the NAKED Stella in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Stella awoke when she felt the sun touch her face and she felt slight movement beside her. She opened her eyes and immediately felt the sting a sharp pain in her head. She had over done it with the booze that night. She could barely remember what happened. She sat up slowly holding her head. It was then she realized that she wasn't in her room.

"Hmm? Did I fall asleep here?" She then turned and looked to see Luthor beside her. She was in such shock that she didn't even realize she was naked. "L-Luthor...what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:20 pm

Luthor stated to feel panicked, and got rubbing his head and face, 'OH gawd oh gawd oh gawd!!!!!! I just slept withy Mistress!!!!!!!' he mentally panicked.

"Um...W-Well....it wo-would seem....we.......we...."he sighed loudly, "I'm so sorry My lady." he looked down in shame.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Realizing finally that she was stark naked and her breasts were on full display, she yelped and pulled up the blanket. She tried hard to remember what had happened last night. It was pretty obvious though by this point.

She was able to remember a few bits and pieces from the beginning. She was beyond embarrassed remembering what she said to him last night. "N-No...I'm sorry...I couldn't control myself...all those things I said to you...." She couldn't even look at him. She was so ashamed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:18 pm

"..............." he sighed, "It would seem were both stressed...." he tried to make it easier....but he was just as embarrassed as she was< Keeping his bottom are covered. ".....Your words are not the issue My lady....more that I am supposed to protect you....and I did that instead...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:50 pm

"You are too hard on yourself...I didn't need protection from you. You didn't hurt me. I'm just....mortified that I couldn't control myself." She explained. She felt it best if she just got her clothes and left his room immediately. "I should go back to my room now..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:56 pm

".........Vampires can get too intense....in ....bed." he sighed, trying not to be vulgar. "....I think that was my fault....Vampires naturally emit a pheromone when we...are aroused...somemore that others....." he sighed slumping over and placing a pillow of his face.

".....I'll keep my face covered while you collect your clothes My lady...." she said in a light muffled tone from the pillow.

Last edited by TaviBee on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 11:53 pm

"Don't blame yourself, Luthor..." She said and slowly got up. She quickly gathered her clothes and got dressed. "Ok I'm all dressed now. You can uncover your eyes now."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:51 am

Pulling the pillow away, he had to admit one thing, ".....Well...I must at least thank you My lady....I don't feel nervous or stressed any more." he joked a little, chuckling awkwardly.

".........." he looked at her all ruffled and with bed hair, he couldn't help but blush at the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 12:04 am

Stella was able to smile through her embarrassment when Luthor said he felt better because of her. "Neither do I. Thank you as well, Luthor." She could feel his eyes on her. "W-Well I am going to sleep for a few more hours before we have to leave. You should too." She said before she opened the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 6:14 am

"I'm wide awake right now." he chuckled, "My sudden surprise sobered me up very quickly....But please go and rest up, I'll come tell you when its breakfast time." he said smiling gently.

"I'll not rush around too much." he said, assuring her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 10:33 pm

Stella couldn't help but chuckle. "Ok, Luthor." She gave a small wave goodbye and left his room. She quickly darted to hers and shut the door, her anxiety palpable. "Oh my god...I had drunken sex with Luthor..." She walked to her bed and landed face down in it feeling mortified. "...And I told him I loved him..." She covered her head with a pillow in shame. That was not how she wanted to tell him.

"He must think I am such a loser...professing my love for him in a drunken stupor. I'm such an idiot." She squeezed the pillow in her hands, continuing to chastise herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Once she was out of the room, Luthor paled more than he was already and felt dread around him, ".........I just slept with the Mistress of the Rosenberg Family......I was SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he groaned and flopped on the bed and covered his face with a pillow, the SHAME was so heavy on him right now. ".......I've not felt THIS shameful since waking up to 3 women in my bed after a REALLY drunk night on my 100th Birthday......"

And what was more....the OTHERS would find out sooner than later......
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 7:28 pm

While wallowing in her shame and embarrassment, Stella eventually fell asleep for a few more hours. She eventually woke up around mid morning. She decided to get up and take a hot shower. She was quite sticky and messy from last night. She showered in silence and felt better once she washed away any reminder of last night.

She got dressed quickly, knowing that Luthor would be coming to fetch her any minute. It was going to be so hard to even look him in the eye after all this. She sighed and sat down at her vanity table to braid her long damp hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:12 am

here were a few small hicks Luthor had left on her collar bone and her the base of her neck. But for the most part no other....noticeable bruisings.

Luthor had gotten ready way before she had woken up and was headed down to breakfast to see what was being served, still doing his job as he butler to make sure nothing was tampered or too unhealthy. Arne and Mose were there drinking coffee as Luthor entered the breakfast lobby of their hotel....it was a fine fresh buffet style affair with plenty of choice.

Arne could see his friend seemed a little off, standing to approach. "Guten Morgen Luthor." (good morning) he greeted, "Guten Morgen Arne." Luthor sighed a little. "Are you alright my friend?" Arne queried.

".......Honestly not exactly myself this morning...." Luthor admitted. Mose nodded to Luthor, keeping to his normal silent self.

"Where Gottfried?" asked Luthor with a frown. Arne shrugged, "Honestly I've no clue...that young Narr is off making mischief I would guess." (Fool)

Mose perked up a little, "......Er ging zu einem Floristen." he answered. (He went to a Florist.)

"Floristen?" Arne and Luthor said in unison, both very puzzled.

Last edited by TaviBee on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Stella looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw the marks on her chest and neck. "Oh no! I need to hide these..." The v neck shirt she was wearing put them on full display. She was able to use some make up to conceal most of the marks and put on a light sweater just to be safe. She hoped no one would notice.

She slowly walked downstairs to join her comrades for breakfast. Just like Luthor, she was not quite herself. "Good morning everyone." She said greeting them all trying not to look too much at Luthor. She noticed one person was missing. "Where is Gottfried? Is he sleeping in this morning?" She asked wondering where the flirtatious vampire could be.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 8:51 am

They turned to see Stella had joined them at last, "Good morning Stella." said Juthor smiling at her.

"Gottfried has for some reason gone to a florist...." he said in a bit of scepticism, Mose shrugged, "He never told me why either." They sat down to have breakfast, "Did you sleep well?" asked Arne.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 5:59 pm

Stella was glad to see that Luthor was acting normal. He was always able to put on a professional face no matter what. She smiled at him as she usually did and took a seat at the table.

"Yes...very well. I hope you both did as well."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 11:56 pm

"We did. Though I don't know what the goofball is doing at a florist." sighed Arne.

"I would guess to make it up to ALLLLLL the young ladies he had a fling with." joked Luthor, "A rose for forgiveness?"

"I would be surprise...." Added Mose dryly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 6:11 pm

"Gottfried is a nice man, but he seems like he can be exhausting at times." Stella said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: