Share | 

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:39 pm

"Of course My Lady." he gave a small bow, "I would be honoured and most pleased to teach you." he smiled. He then approached, "If I may be so bold my lady?" he got into a waltz position and gently got her hand and his hand situated on her waist. "I have time to give a small lesson." he gave a slightly cheeky grin to her, knowing full well she was blushing a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Stella felt so out of place when he was so formal like that in front of her. "Sounds wonderful." She was surprised to see him approach her suddenly, "Yes?" He suddenly got her into a waltz position and took her hand. "W-wait! I didn't mean right now!" She said suddenly feeling very bashful. She felt goosebumps rise on her skin from him resting his hand on her waist. "U-Uuum...okay..." She couldn't look him in the eyes. She looked to her mother for help, but she looked like she was holding back laughter. "I guess you will lead then?" She said knowing enough that it was the male that led the dance.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.com
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:09 am

He chuckled, "Don't worry my lady, I don't bite." he said. "Of course, the man is supposed to lead in a waltz. So just follow where I take you and you'll be fine." he said. Julia chuckled a little, watching her girl and Luthor start in a few steps as Luthor read her around, making small circles around the floor, "Eins.. Zwei.. Drei." )one, two, three) HE kept repeating as a sort of tempo, "Perfekt." (Perfect) he was speaking german?
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:38 am

"Alright, I trust you..." She said still blushing. He was so close to her now. She could smell his scent and feel his body heat they were SO close. She nodded and followed his steps which was surprisingly easy to do. She heard him talking in German. She recognized a few of the words he spoke, more so the numbers. "You know German?" She asked as they danced.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 am

He smiled and as he led her on the floor, keeping it a slow simple pace until he could feel she was comfortable for him to speed up a little, which he did. He was out of habit speaking counting in German and he looked to her when he asked, "Oh, I'm sorry my lady. I was Born in Germany, but since being away so long, I lost most of my accent." he chuckled. "Ein bisschen peinlich wirklich." he chuckled a bit in German. (A little embarrassing really.) Julia chuckled, knowing some german thanks to Kaspar.

He then twirled her around and dipped her, holding her steady and firm, "Very nice." he smiled, pulling her up to stand straight.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am

"No need to apologize. I was just surprised that you spoke German. You don't have much of an accent, but it comes out when you speak in German." She chuckled and was keeping up surprisingly well with Luthor as he sped up their dance. She felt so embarrassed having her mother right there watching her. She would probably tease her about it later.

"When my father was actually around, he insisted on teaching me German. At the time, I was rather rebellious and angry at him for not being the father I needed so I didn't put much effort into learning. But I do remember a few simple words and phrases." She admitted.

Stella couldn't help but smile when Luthor spun her around and dipped her gracefully. She felt just like a princess. "You are such a fine dancer Luthor and an even better teacher."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:41 pm

"Master Kasper is a good man My lady, he really is." he said, being a butler he couldn't be negative about his family employers. "Being away from the motherland for a long time has my accent fading off, sadly." he said, "But If I was speaking it a bit more often I would probably get it back." he smiled. "I'll be sure to teach well My lady." he said letting her go and giving a small bow to her, "Thank you." he smiled. "While here my lady, I will help you with anything your require and wish to learn. I am at your full service."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Stella sighed, "I wish I could say I knew he was a good man since I rarely get to see him." She ended that part of the conversation there not wanting the thought of her father to ruin her good time. She had a very strained relationship with him. He missed A LOT of important times in her life while she was growing up. Birthday parties, graduations, milestones etc.

Stella was sad that the dance ended so soon, but she was happy to have connected a bit more with Luthor. She bowed her head to him as well. "Thank you for the dance, Luthor. It was wonderful." She looked up at him and found herself smiling. Being in his presence really put her at ease. "That makes me very happy. I love to learn and I'm sure you have a lot to teach." She was very excited. "I am most excited to see the library. I am a Literature major so I can't wait to see what kind of collection my grandfather has."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:40 pm

"I can only speak well of my family, not ill. Its not professional." he said, though he would know ALLL the family members secrets and the house. He smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed out little dance Miss Stella." he said, "Though you may need to practice, since you are now the new Lady of Rosenburg, and most likely a celebratory party will be held for you." he mentioned as he neatened his gloves..

"I can show you the way to the library if you would like ladies?" he offered. "No need Luthor, I can show her, plus I know my girl would like to explore." smiled Julia, "Though its up to you baby." she turned to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3