Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:39 pm

"Of course My Lady." he gave a small bow, "I would be honoured and most pleased to teach you." he smiled. He then approached, "If I may be so bold my lady?" he got into a waltz position and gently got her hand and his hand situated on her waist. "I have time to give a small lesson." he gave a slightly cheeky grin to her, knowing full well she was blushing a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Stella felt so out of place when he was so formal like that in front of her. "Sounds wonderful." She was surprised to see him approach her suddenly, "Yes?" He suddenly got her into a waltz position and took her hand. "W-wait! I didn't mean right now!" She said suddenly feeling very bashful. She felt goosebumps rise on her skin from him resting his hand on her waist. "U-Uuum...okay..." She couldn't look him in the eyes. She looked to her mother for help, but she looked like she was holding back laughter. "I guess you will lead then?" She said knowing enough that it was the male that led the dance.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:09 am

He chuckled, "Don't worry my lady, I don't bite." he said. "Of course, the man is supposed to lead in a waltz. So just follow where I take you and you'll be fine." he said. Julia chuckled a little, watching her girl and Luthor start in a few steps as Luthor read her around, making small circles around the floor, "Eins.. Zwei.. Drei." )one, two, three) HE kept repeating as a sort of tempo, "Perfekt." (Perfect) he was speaking german?
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:38 am

"Alright, I trust you..." She said still blushing. He was so close to her now. She could smell his scent and feel his body heat they were SO close. She nodded and followed his steps which was surprisingly easy to do. She heard him talking in German. She recognized a few of the words he spoke, more so the numbers. "You know German?" She asked as they danced.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 am

He smiled and as he led her on the floor, keeping it a slow simple pace until he could feel she was comfortable for him to speed up a little, which he did. He was out of habit speaking counting in German and he looked to her when he asked, "Oh, I'm sorry my lady. I was Born in Germany, but since being away so long, I lost most of my accent." he chuckled. "Ein bisschen peinlich wirklich." he chuckled a bit in German. (A little embarrassing really.) Julia chuckled, knowing some german thanks to Kaspar.

He then twirled her around and dipped her, holding her steady and firm, "Very nice." he smiled, pulling her up to stand straight.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am

"No need to apologize. I was just surprised that you spoke German. You don't have much of an accent, but it comes out when you speak in German." She chuckled and was keeping up surprisingly well with Luthor as he sped up their dance. She felt so embarrassed having her mother right there watching her. She would probably tease her about it later.

"When my father was actually around, he insisted on teaching me German. At the time, I was rather rebellious and angry at him for not being the father I needed so I didn't put much effort into learning. But I do remember a few simple words and phrases." She admitted.

Stella couldn't help but smile when Luthor spun her around and dipped her gracefully. She felt just like a princess. "You are such a fine dancer Luthor and an even better teacher."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:41 pm

"Master Kasper is a good man My lady, he really is." he said, being a butler he couldn't be negative about his family employers. "Being away from the motherland for a long time has my accent fading off, sadly." he said, "But If I was speaking it a bit more often I would probably get it back." he smiled. "I'll be sure to teach well My lady." he said letting her go and giving a small bow to her, "Thank you." he smiled. "While here my lady, I will help you with anything your require and wish to learn. I am at your full service."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Stella sighed, "I wish I could say I knew he was a good man since I rarely get to see him." She ended that part of the conversation there not wanting the thought of her father to ruin her good time. She had a very strained relationship with him. He missed A LOT of important times in her life while she was growing up. Birthday parties, graduations, milestones etc.

Stella was sad that the dance ended so soon, but she was happy to have connected a bit more with Luthor. She bowed her head to him as well. "Thank you for the dance, Luthor. It was wonderful." She looked up at him and found herself smiling. Being in his presence really put her at ease. "That makes me very happy. I love to learn and I'm sure you have a lot to teach." She was very excited. "I am most excited to see the library. I am a Literature major so I can't wait to see what kind of collection my grandfather has."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:40 pm

"I can only speak well of my family, not ill. Its not professional." he said, though he would know ALLL the family members secrets and the house. He smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed out little dance Miss Stella." he said, "Though you may need to practice, since you are now the new Lady of Rosenburg, and most likely a celebratory party will be held for you." he mentioned as he neatened his gloves..

"I can show you the way to the library if you would like ladies?" he offered. "No need Luthor, I can show her, plus I know my girl would like to explore." smiled Julia, "Though its up to you baby." she turned to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:43 pm

"I understand. I'm his daughter, so I guess I can speak of him how I wish." She chuckled. Stella watched Luthor straighten his gloves and his uniform. He was so proper and handsome. She found him very fascinating. "Yes, I guess I'll have to. I just hope it won't interfere with my studies. As much as I love this place and want to carry on its legacy, I need to put school first." She explained.

"Please come with us Luthor, I'm sure you know where all the best books are kept." She was eager to get there and let Luthor lead the way.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 11:36 pm

"You just mention which day and month would be best to hold My lady and I'll have it set and prepared and just tell me you dress size so the tailor can am tend to the dress." he said, listing to her. "School is the upmost important Miss, I understand completely." he bowed.

He smiled, "AS the lady wishes." he followed them along to the library, which to when they arrived, Luthor opened the dark wood doors to show an impressive library, "All fine collections and a few rare ones as well." he smiled, "We have english, german and latin copies of certain books as well." he listed. Her mother chucked, "You father said with pride the same thing. Such a large collection of books I think they even have recipe books from back in the 1700's I believe?" she looked to Luthor.

"Correct Miss Julia. But the most valuable books are kept in a special room to keep them in good condition." said Luthor.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun May 30, 2021 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:42 pm

"Thank you for being so considerate, Luthor. My fall break is coming up soon and I will have a week and a half off, so we can work something out then." She smiled.

When Luthor opened the dark wooden doors, the smell of hold books instantly filled her nose. It set her soul aflame. She always felt at home being surrounded by books. She knew where she would be spending most of her time. "It's...so wonderful!" Books were everywhere. It was even more impressive than her school library. She got her love of books and literature from her father. That was one of the few things they had in common. "I would love to see those books as well, but probably another time when I can admire them properly." She said. She was so lost in the sea of books that she almost forgot her mother and Luthor were there with her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 pm

"just tell me the dates and I'll arrange it midway in that time." he nodded, "You inform me when you have colours and styles you wish for the evening or there is a Theme you desire and of course food you wish to be present." Julia chuckled, "Always so diligent." "Its my job, need to be on top of it Miss." he smiled.

"I'm glad you like it My lady." he said pleased to see she approved of the library. "I'll give you access whenever you wish." he smiled. Julia chuckled, "Did you want to stay here a while hun? Cause I think I'll find my room and chill for a while." he mother said. "I can show you if you wish Miss Julia?" Luthor offered. "Yes thank you."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 11:02 pm

"Yes, of course. Once I get moved in I will let you know. I have the dates on my calendar. I'll keep all that in mind. Seeing the style of the manor gives me a few ideas." She chuckled.

"Really? That's wonderful! Thank you, Luthor!" Stella climbed the stairs up to the second level of the library and looked around at the books. "Yes, you go on. I'll be here for a while." She said to her mother.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:13 am

"Enjoy My lady." Luthor said with a smile, before leaving to show her mother to her room. Her mother chuckled as her daughter raced up the stair to for scouring the books and most likely make a pile to read.

A couple hours later, Luthor came by the Library with a silver platter with a pot of tea, looking around to the main area of the library, but didn't see her right off. But He listened carefully and chuckled to himself, "She up there still." he headed on up with without making a rattle at all from the tray. He spotted Stella in one of the comfy high backed velvet chairs with a good pile of books on the side table. "Found any good reading my lady?" he smiled coming over to her, "I thought you would like a refreshment." he said, showing the silver teapot.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Stella was completely absorbed in all the books surrounding her. She spent several hours looking around and pulling books from the shelves and making a pile on the center table. She was a sucker for romantic poetry, especially from the Romanticism period. She found a poetry books filled with the works of authors from that period and sat down on a bit comfy chair. She opened the cover and took in the smell of the old pages. It made her smile. She slipped off her shoes and got comfortable before beginning to read.

She looked up with a start when she heard Luthor. "Oh Luthor...you startled me. You are just so quiet." She chuckled feeling a bit embarrassed for some reason. "Yes I did, I love romantic poetry and found a book full of poets from the 1800's." She said as she showed him the cover. She then saw the tray with the beautiful silver tea pot. "I would actually. How did you know I loved to drink tea while I read?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 10:41 pm

"You father does enjoys tea while reading as well. So I took a guess." he smiled and he got pouring the brewed tea into the cup with one hand, "Its English Rose Black tea." he said, "How much sugar My lady?" he asked lifting the sugar pot to show the white cubed sugar. "Plus that's the same spot he would sit in when he was your age when he was relaxing in the library."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Stella cracked a slight smile. "My mother always told me I was a lot like him and we had many of the same mannerisms." She put a piece of paper in the book to mark her place and close the book. The smell of fresh tea made her feel right at home. "Mm, one of my favorites. 3 lumps please. I have quite the sweet tooth." She said feeling slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:32 pm

He smiled and got three mips into the dump carefully, and then handed her the cup, "Yes he had always enjoyed sweets and pastries. It played havoc on your Grandmother for his teeth." he joked a little. "But he was also very much into light foods rather than HEAVY stomach setting foods, like fried or oil coat items."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Stella took the cup from him and blew the hot liquid to cool it down a bit before taking a sip. "Mmm just what I needed. Thanks again, Luthor." She chuckled at the comment he made about her father and his sweet tooth. "Yes, my mother took me to the dentist way more times than she cares to count." She said. "But I love healthy foods too, especially vegetables. They help my fight my sugar cravings." She smiled. "What is your favorite food Luthor?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:43 pm

"I'm very much in classical German cuisine, and some of the OLD items most do not eat these days...which I would believe you might not have had yourself being your age." he chucked, he had not listed any on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:18 pm

"Hmm, well I would love to try some German cuisine some day. I've only ever had egg noodles." She said and took another sip of tea. She looked out the window and noticed the sun was already setting. "My goodness, I spent that much time in here? Time flies when you're having fun I suppose." Once she finished her tea, she put it back on the tray and stood up to stretch. "I am so happy I get to live here in my grandfathers house. It is such an honor." She said admiring the library once again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:31 pm

"There are many dishes to try in Germany....more than just egg noodles." he teased a little. "he was keen to see you again My lady....I am saddened that you never got to." he said, "But I assure you, once you are officially staying her, I'll do my best to make it all comfortable for you." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:46 pm

Stella chuckled back, "Yes I know, but it was the only thing my mom knew how to make from Germany." She admitted. "I just hope he was happy in his final days. I didn't even know he was so sick." She sighed. "Thank you, Luthor. That makes me feel a lot better knowing I have you here and the staff as well. It would be so lonely being in this huge house by myself."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:24 pm

"He was....he only had one regret.." he said, "That he didn't do more to get you more into the family earlier in your years." he said, "But he had to keep face as well...the hard life of head of the family." Luthor sighed, "....I've served this family a long time and I've sadly seen many deaths....so if has sadly become a norm for me."

"I'de be sure you are never alone my lady." he nodded with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: