Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Zayn-just reminding myself for when I get the chance *he noticed all the knocked out guards* any troubles? *He looked at her as the headed up to the roof*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 6:26 pm

"Too easy." she said about the guards. They got heading on up to the rooftop of the prison.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Zayn-and the files that I stole, anything interesting on them?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 7:04 pm

"The Queen will speak to you about that when you arrive." she said
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Zayn-the Queen has personally summoned me? I see...must have been some very valuable data
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 8:25 pm

"From what I gather it is." then suddenly they were being shot at. She then stuck something on his back and his body was covered by skiing tight bullet proof armour that had a hornet as the helmut eye guard. She did the same showing her bumble bee. "Let's get moving shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 9:01 pm

Zayn-ran up the steps* One more floor, the helicopter better be here *bursting through the roof door*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Right behind him she buckled, "They can't shoot for dicks!" the Helicoptor came out of its cloaking on the rooft and the door slid open and they jumped in. Taking off. Just as they did, the Knights arrived seeing them escaping. Alexandrine was seeing RED. "AFTER THEM NOW!!!"

But as she said tha thte cloaking came on again and they vanished from sight.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Zayn-looked back* aww...the one knight i didn't conquer...oh well..maybe another day *he smirked and sat back* I told her...that was a good vacation
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Bumblebee just chuckled, "You are a horn dog."

They travelled back in cloak the whole way to the hidden base in the city and they landed and they went underground. THey finally stopped in the hanger and the cloak turned off, BumbleBee turned her armour off, "You best go see the queen now." she said, "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Zayn-hit me up for that drink later *he went to his locker to get some REAL clothes on before he headed for the Hive Queen Chambers*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 10:32 pm

"Ohhh I will." she smirked.

One of the man guards or Drones, was waiting for him, "Black Hornet, She's been waiting for you." he used a key scan card and the doors opened. In was the meeting/THrone room. On a roman styled reclining couch, surrounded by smoke that was supplied by the hookah at her side. She inhaled from the mouth piece and exhaled, the scent of the cinnamon scented smoke was thick about her. Her long black hair was spilling over the couch, "Welcome back my drone." she smirked, her red eyes glistened with glee and her lips stained with a black lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Zayn-stepped forward and bowed to her* my Queen, I hope that the results of my mission were up to your standards and the further investigation of Miss Alexandria I have more information on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:18 pm

She was the Hive Queen, Aztekka. The Queenpin of crime and founder of the organisation. She looked at him, "Yes your mission showed to be fruitful and you had a holiday on the way." she smirked. "That woman's father was responsible for the death of your predecessor and I've got a score with her...this is only the first part." she said.

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Zayn-I've already conquered her fellow knights *He smirked* Fine things they are, if only they would see things how we see them my Queen
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:33 pm

"Not everyone is open minded like we are my pet." she placed her hookah pipe down and stood, walking down to him, her body dressed in a long figure hugging dress with a long slit to the high leg, pale skin. "Besides, you're back home now...and you're queen is wanting your presence here for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:36 pm

Zayn-My Queen has requested me? May I ask for what for?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 12:00 am

"I think you know what for my dear Black Hornet." she smirked, "But for now, Come along to my Private chambers." she got him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 12:03 am

Zayn-stood and followed his Mistress* I am honored that I'm chosen for such a duty
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 12:34 am

She smirked. She had him follow to her chamber which was the lavished room in the compound. Her bed was HUGE and she pulled him into the room and she smirked, "Come my little drone..."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 12:37 am

Zayn-smiled at his Queen* I'll be sure that all your desires are met
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 12:59 am

"You better my Drone." she said and she removed her simpler dress and allowed it to pool around her feet.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 1:00 am

Zayn-looked at his now bare Queen and slowly started to undress* Shall we enter the bath my Mistress?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 1:21 am

"I would say so, You will need it won't you?" she headed to the next room where a jacuzzi bath was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 1:23 am

Zayn-it was such short notice my Queen that I did not have time to prepare *He slowly climbed in, his many scars across his body and a few new ones*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next