Share | 

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:42 pm

He felt her body stiffen up and he looked to the door when she mentioned she heard someone was coming this way, "I don't hear anyone." he said slightly panting and a bit annoyed he was stopped. But then he could the echoing of footsteps coming, "Oh shit...there is someone coming." But suddenly he was usher off and then shoved under the desk, so fast he had barely any time to say anything, "What the f-" his mouth was covered.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:50 pm

"Shit! Someone is coming!" She pushed him off her and gathered up what she could find of her clothes and frantically put them back on. "You need to hide quickly!" Khloe forced him under the desk and covered his mouth looking him in the face. "Keep quiet, I mean it. For once, follow my instructions and don't make a sound!" She sat down on her chair to hide her naked lower half. All that was left was her stockings. She sat there pretending to be looking over papers. Her hair was slightly messy and her top was misbuttoned.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.com
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 am

He glared at her but when she sat down to hide her naked lower half he groaned quietly, feeling squished...just a bit. Then the door opened, "Ahh Miss Weaver, how did it go today?" Jori knew that boise all too well, it was the Principal. He sighed in annoyance lightly, "You don't look to worse for wear. I hope all went all for you in the is....rather demented class." he sighed with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 am

Khloe looked up from her papers and greeted the principal with a smile, her heaving breasts so close to falling out of her misbuttoned top. "It went well, nothing I couldn't handle. Those boys were child's play compared to what I have dealt with in the past. You had me worked up for no reason at all." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 am

"Well most teacher wished to resign in just a week....but i'm glad to see you're so confident....But tell me...was Young Master Jori Basker in class today?" he asked her curiously. Jori was listening and annoyed, but he then remembered she was pant less. He smirked and then opened her legs out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:57 am

At the mention of Jori's name, she felt his hands on her knees and he slowly opened her legs showing her dripping pussy. Her breath hitched and she closed her legs tight. She knew what he was trying to do, and it was NOT the time or place. "Yes...he was here...very late...but he was here." She crossed her legs under the table to keep him from trying to open them again, but they were still quite weak from the thorough fucking he had given her moments ago.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:21 am

He smirked preventing her from crossing her legs and he got licking the inside of her thighs. teasing her,w hill the old man was still getting updates. "Ugh that boy...." he sighed, "I surprised that delinquent even showed up, he sometimes doesn't even show up at at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5