Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delinquent Class - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:42 pm

He felt her body stiffen up and he looked to the door when she mentioned she heard someone was coming this way, "I don't hear anyone." he said slightly panting and a bit annoyed he was stopped. But then he could the echoing of footsteps coming, "Oh shit...there is someone coming." But suddenly he was usher off and then shoved under the desk, so fast he had barely any time to say anything, "What the f-" his mouth was covered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:50 pm

"Shit! Someone is coming!" She pushed him off her and gathered up what she could find of her clothes and frantically put them back on. "You need to hide quickly!" Khloe forced him under the desk and covered his mouth looking him in the face. "Keep quiet, I mean it. For once, follow my instructions and don't make a sound!" She sat down on her chair to hide her naked lower half. All that was left was her stockings. She sat there pretending to be looking over papers. Her hair was slightly messy and her top was misbuttoned.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 am

He glared at her but when she sat down to hide her naked lower half he groaned quietly, feeling squished...just a bit. Then the door opened, "Ahh Miss Weaver, how did it go today?" Jori knew that boise all too well, it was the Principal. He sighed in annoyance lightly, "You don't look to worse for wear. I hope all went all for you in the is....rather demented class." he sighed with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 am

Khloe looked up from her papers and greeted the principal with a smile, her heaving breasts so close to falling out of her misbuttoned top. "It went well, nothing I couldn't handle. Those boys were child's play compared to what I have dealt with in the past. You had me worked up for no reason at all." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 am

"Well most teacher wished to resign in just a week....but i'm glad to see you're so confident....But tell me...was Young Master Jori Basker in class today?" he asked her curiously. Jori was listening and annoyed, but he then remembered she was pant less. He smirked and then opened her legs out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:57 am

At the mention of Jori's name, she felt his hands on her knees and he slowly opened her legs showing her dripping pussy. Her breath hitched and she closed her legs tight. She knew what he was trying to do, and it was NOT the time or place. "Yes...he was here...very late...but he was here." She crossed her legs under the table to keep him from trying to open them again, but they were still quite weak from the thorough fucking he had given her moments ago.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:21 am

He smirked preventing her from crossing her legs and he got licking the inside of her thighs. teasing her,w hill the old man was still getting updates. "Ugh that boy...." he sighed, "I surprised that delinquent even showed up, he sometimes doesn't even show up at at all."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:30 pm

She started to panic a bit when he caught her legs and made them stay open. Her glistening pussy was now on fully display for him. She gasped suddenly when Jori started to lick the inside of her thighs. It made her body twitch. "Y-Yes...he seems to be the MOST troublesome of the bunch." She said hoping that Jori heard her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 am

He heard it and he just grinned and he didn't cease, He was going to make it hard for her...in many ways than one. "That is an understatement." he sighed, "But I'm glad to see you are willing to stay and help TRY get these delinquents in line." he smiled. Jori smirked and he slipped two fingers into her wet pussy and got pumping into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:15 pm

"NGHHH!!" Khloe bit her lip trying to stifle her sudden moan. That little bastard was fingering her under the desk knowing the principal was still standing there. "O-Of course. I don't plan on leaving any...any time soon...mmm!" Her face started to get red and sweat started to glisten on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 7:40 pm

"Are you alright Miss Weaver?" he asked seeing she was red in the face a little, "You like you've got a fever." he said. Jori smirked, 'How little you know old man.' he thought with glee as he continued on teasing her fingering his teacher.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 10:58 pm

"Y-Yes...I'm fine. Just a little tired is all..." She bit her lip hard again and wriggled in her seat. She was so wet from being teased this way in front of her boss. If only he knew what was going on beneath her desk. She started to give in as her legs fell open. She was so afraid that the principal could hear the sound of her pussy squelching as he fingered her. "I sh-should be going now...I need rest for tomorrow MMM!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:42 pm

"Alright, take it easy tonight, and i look forward to your work tomorrow." he smiled and nodded, leaving the classroom. Jori smirked hearing him leave and he didn't give her time to get annoyed as he got eating her out, "MMmmM!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 pm

"Y-Yes I will...have a good n-n-night..." She watched him leave and finally leaned back in her chair. "H-how could you do such- NNNNGHHAAAA!!" She let out a loud moan and quickly covered her mouth when he started to taste her. "MmmMMMMMmmMMM!!" She leaned back in her chair and let her head fall back. She couldn't keep it in anymore. Being teased like that in front of the principal made her so hot and so horny. She reached into her low cut shirt and started to play with her tit while her other hand covered her mouth to keep her from being too loud until the principal was far enough away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:11 am

He groaned as his tongue licked at her cloth then slipped into her pussy wiggling inside her eagerly as he kept a hold of her legs to keep them wide open. "MMmMM!" eh smirked a little hearing her complain turned to moans of bliss. "MmMmMMm!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:51 pm

"MmmMMMMmmmmMMMMMmMmm!!" Her hand remained firmly pressed again her mouth. She was going completely crazy. When the principal was FINALLY out of ear shot, she removed her hand. Her lipstick was smeared and she was moaning so greedily. She wasted no time in freeing her other tit from her shirt and started to play with them. "OH FUCK!! AHHHH IM SO HOT!! AHH I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO MELT HAAA!!" She looked down between her breasts and saw Jori licking and probing her slick pussy with his tongue. It was a welcome sight.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:35 am

"MMMMMMMM!" he looked up at her and pulled back, "That old man has a raging boner for ya." he sniggered as her spread her pussy lips open to get a good look at her pulsing open pussy, "Just look at your cunt twitching. Damn you're fucking horny right now." then his tongue slipped right back into her open pussy and wiggled like crazy deep within her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 am

She chuckled at his observation, "I kn-know...I sensed it the moment I walked into his office...men just can't seem to resist me..." The cold air hitting her open pussy made it twitch and pulsate more. "You eating me out while the principal was right there...it turned me on so fucking much!" She admitted. "AHHH!! Fuck!!" His tongue dove right back inside her and she felt him so deep. "AHHHHAAA! You're tongue reaches so deep!! It's fucking amazing!!" She started to tease one of her nipples, tugging and rolling it between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:38 pm

He groaned as he tasted her deep into her. Then he pulled back, "Well, even if he got ya, You won't want any other cock but mine." he smirked and stood up and opened her legs out while she was sitting on the chair, "Which I'm sure you won't complain anyway." he got into position and pushed back into her, thrusting into her rough and deep. Holding onto the chair at the back as he rammed into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:23 pm

"I could never sleep with my boss...I have standards you know." She gave him a smirk and raised her head as he stood. "Not at all..." She whispered and held her legs in place for him. "HAAAA...AHHHH!" She felt such deep satisfaction as he pushed himself so deep inside her. His thrusts were rough and hard. He kept her in place with his arms on either side as he gripped the chair. "AHHH! AHHH!! AHHHHH!!!!" Her pussy squelched with each thrust and the sound of slapping flesh and her chair squeaking filled the room. "YES!! I want no other cock but yours!!! OHHH!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARD!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 pm

He growled a little as he rammed into her, making the chair rock a little, "Aww fuck! FUCK!" he growled, "Standards indeed!" he smirked when she said that. He got hold of her ponytail and pulled her head back and kissed her deep as he continued to get rough and deep into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Khloe still held her legs open the more the chair moved. His intense thrusts moved the chair back until it was pressed against the wall so it couldn't roll away anymore. "GYAAAHHHAA!" She moaned and looked into his face when he grabbed her ponytail and held her head in place. He kissed her roughly and so deep. His tongue practically shoving itself in her mouth and almost down her throat.

"MMMmmmMMMMmmm!" She savored his taste and played with his tongue in her mouth. Her excited pussy became wetter and tighter the more he pounded her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:53 am

"MMmMMM!" he groaned as his tongue wrestled and tasted her own. He pulled back, "Mmm that face, you look like such a whore right now!" he smirked when the chair was against the wall now, "Mmm fuckk getting deep into that pussy, fuck you're squeezing me me fucking more and more! you WANT me to fucking cum in you don't ya?!" he then pushed her legs up and had them draped over his shoulders as he pushed balls deep into her pussy, making short hard rough thrusts into her.

He gave some attention to her flouncing breasts as he continued his onslaught of rough fucking into her, "AWWW FUCK! FUCK! GET FUCKIN CLOSE AGAIN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 pm

When he broke the kiss, a long stream of saliva still connected them before it split. She looked at him with her mouth still open and taking in a deep breath. "YES!! I WANT YOU TO FILL ME WITH YOUR YOUNG HOT CUM!!" She leaned back farther in her chair when he pulled her legs over his shoulders. "AHHH!! FUCK!! ITS...S-SO DEEEEEP!! NGH!!" Her head fell back and her mouth hung open with her tongue hanging out as well. Her snatch got wetter and tighter. He was hitting that spot that would make her squirt all over him. "K-keep it up...and I will squirt for you!! AHHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:17 pm

He gave toothy grin and got thrusting for the final leg in a crazy face pace into her her, "AHHH! I'M GONNNAA!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!" he growled as he then thrust balls deep into her, a hot sensation filling within. He bucked into her a few time to be sure he emptied it all into her, "AWWWW FUUUCCKKK!!" he groaned his body all tense from the sudden rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: