Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Delinquent Class - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 10:46 pm

"NGHHHH!!" She moaned from his second smack to her ass. She indeed had the sweetest ass on the whole coastline. She moved her upper body so she could look back at him to see him enjoy himself while he fucked her. "N-No I haven't....no one really worth fucking around here! AHHHHH!!" She screamed as he picked up speed.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 11:00 pm

"I THINK I CAN CHANGE YOUR MIND!" he sniggered as he kept it up for a solid minute, then got making long deep thrusts into her squeezing her ass cheeks, "Aww fuck me this gorgeous ass before me!" he smacked it to watch the jiggle.

"Awww yeah!!! Fucking scream it out babY!" he smirked, "FUcking gets me going!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 11:41 pm

"AHHHHAA!! It will take much more than this to change my mind!" There were clear red marks on her ass from being slapped so hard. His cock was huge and amazing, but she wanted more. "If you want me screaming, you'll have to be rougher than this. I can take whatever you've got Dreads." She looked back at him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:04 am

He smirked, "Everything huh?!" he then sat up and was mounted right on top of her and got thrusting downwards into her got ruthlessly rough into her her, hitting deep within her, "TAKE IT!! TAKE IT ALL YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:12 am

"AHHHH!! YES!! JUST LIKE THAT!! AHHH OH FUCK YES!!!" He mounted her making it impossible for her to move of get away and started ramming her. Just the way she liked it. "YESS!! OHHHH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM!! AHHHAAAAA!!" She completely submitted herself to him, becoming a slave to his cock. "GRAB MY HAIR!! I want you to hold my head in place while you fuck me!" She begged him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:42 am

He smirked, 'You're mine now!' he thought and wasted no time and grabbing her hair and holding it like a pony tail and keeping her head held as he rammed into her without mercy, A"WWW YEAH! TAKE IT IT LIKE WHORE!" he smirked, "GONNA FUCKING MAKE YOU BEG ALL NIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:58 am

"AHHHHHAAA!!" She screamed out when he grabbed her by her hair and forced her back a bit. He held her head in place and continued on fucking her. "YESS!! OHH ITS SO GOOD!! AHHHHH!! FUCK ME HARD!! OHHH MMM!!" Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she screamed and moaned. Her mind was slowly going blank the harder and deeper he rammed her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 2:23 am

"AWW FUCKING HELL!!! SO FUCK!! FUCK! GONNA FUCKING CUM!!!" he groaned, still holding her steady and ramming deep in a downwards positioning, "AWW YES BABY!!" he was solo close.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:48 pm

"YES!! GIVE IT TO ME!! I WANT TO BE COVERED IN YOUR CUM!!" She begged him. The downward ramming of his cock inside her was hitting that sweet spot that made her have powerful convulsing orgasms. "FUUUUCK IM GONNA CUM!! AHHH KEEP FUCKING MEE!!" She begged some more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 5:53 pm

He smirked hearing that,that set him off, he groaned and pulled out stroking himself fast and cumming all over her back and ass, "AHHHHHhhH!!! FUCK YEAH!!" he smirked.

Once he finished cumming he got her balancing on her shoulders and getting a good view of him thrusting into her, keeping up her merciless thrusting, "AWW YEAH! FUCK THIS CUNT UP!!!" he smirked, "Enjoying the View Hot coco?!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 1:46 am

Sophie yelped when he pulled out suddenly but immediately moaned and bit her lips when she felt his hot jizz drip all over her lower back and ass. "Mmm! It's so warm..."

He barely gave her time to enjoy it before she was on her back, balancing on her shoulders. She had a clear view and saw him enter her again and start fucking her with great depth and speed. "MMMMM YES OH I LOVE IT!! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU FUCK ME UP CLOSE!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 4:06 am

"AWW FUCK!! SQUEEZING ME THERE!! AWW FUCK!" he groaned, "SO fucking hot!!!" he groaned as he then got rubbing her lcit as he kept up his thrustings into her, seeing her tits flouncing with his thrusts into her, "Such sexy tits!" He groaned and saw his phone was glowing meaning someone was calling him. He got the remote for his stereo to lower the music.

He then leaned over and got his phone seeing there was an unknown number, "Yeah Jori here." he said, he smirked and grinded deep into Sophie as he was on the phone, smirking at her expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 5:57 pm

Sophie was so enthralled that she didn't even notice the small light on his phone flashing. She opened her eyes when the music lowered and he was reaching to the table to get his phone. She was practically putty in his hands, so close to exploding. She shook her head and knew what game he wanted to play. He suddenly ground himself deep into her after he answered the phone. He was intentionally trying to get her to squeal. She moaned deep and quickly covered her mouth as not to be too loud. She glared at him still covering her mouth and moaning, her cheeks bright red.

Meanwhile on the other end of the line...

"Hey there, Mr. Basker..." Said a familiar and sultry voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:14 pm

He smirked at Sophie and continued on thrusting into her firm, "How the hell did you get my number?" he asked, keeping it a natural response so Sophie would know it was another woman, but he kept her distracted with him moving deep into her still. "Was there something I forgot?" he asked with a snigger.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:08 pm

"I am a teacher...I have my ways." Khloe said with a snicker on the other line. "I haven't stopped thinking about you since our little rendezvous this afternoon..." She said in a shallow whisper.

Sophie could barely muffle her screams. He was making contact DEEP inside her and it was driving her crazy. She could barely stand it. The thrill of being fucked while he was talking on the phone made her so hot. Her insides swallowed him more and squeezed around him. She bit one of her fingers to keep herself from screaming. "Mmm!! MMM!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:29 pm

He looked at Sophie and smirked, and got making rapid thrusts into her, testing her nerve. He chuckled, "I bet. I can't do more tonight, i'm occupied right now. But I'll check with you after school." he smirked, keeping it neutral sounding again.

'SHe's gotten tighter, this girl a real pervert.' he sniggered to himself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Sophie bit down on her finger harder. It was getting harder for her to maintain her control. He would not let up on his thrusts, they just became faster and deeper. She covered her mouth with both her hands and clenched her eyes closed. "Mmm!!! MMMMMMM!" She was moaning so loudly that her hands could barely muffle her loud screaming voice.

"Very well, but how about I send you a little something special to keep with you until then?" She said. Little did Jori know that once Khloe got home, she couldn't stop pleasing herself thinking about their special after school session. Hearing his voice made her hot all over again. She was lying in bed wearing nothing but her sexy red panties, her hand resisting the urge to slip beneath them and touch herself again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:56 pm

He sniggered, "Send it to me." he smirked, "I'll see you tomorrow and we'll get down to business." he said, "Night see ya then." he hung up and face his phone screen down and got thrusting harder into her, "YOU got more horny just from being sneaky? You are such a naught little slut!" he groaned, "Fucking hell you are a surprise!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 9:07 pm

"I look forward to it..." She smirked and hung up the phone. She sighed and almost swore that she could hear the voice of someone else with him. It sounded like moaning. Part of her was very jealous. She wanted that sexiness all for herself. Still, she did as she said and snapped a picture of herself in just her underwear and sent it to him. She didn't really care if he used it later on for blackmail, she would just make it go away.

Once he hung up the phone, Sophie removed her hands and finally let out a huge moan she had been holding back. "MMMMM! YES!! It was amazing! It made my pussy so much tighter and wet!!" She reached for her clit and started rubbing it. "AHHHHHAAA!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUUUUUM!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 2:32 am

He groaned and smirked seeing the vibration for a text. He planned to look at it after he was done, "You really are a naughty girl!" he smirked and he pushed her legs back and thrusting balls deep. "MMMM fuuck! Cum for my baby!" he smirked, "AWWW FUCK I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM TOO!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:10 pm

"MMMMM AHHHHH! Whatever you want!!" She screamed out. "AHHHH YESS!! YEEEESS!!" Sophie writhed in ecstasy being able to watch him drill her snatch so hard. He was going in so deep, his balls almost lying flat against her with each thrust. "AHHHH FUUUUU IM CUMMMING AHHHHHAAAA!!" Her insides snapped shut and squeezed him tight, her juices soaking his cock and dripping out from her plugged hole.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:31 pm

"AHHhh!!!" he groaned feeling her getting more juicy and that set him off, thrusting faster into her as he growled in his groans as he then came deep inside her, "AWWWW FUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!" he bucked into her deep make sure all of his cum got inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 11:40 pm

"AHHH YESS!! GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE ME ALL YOUR HOT CUM!!" His heat spread inside her quickly, filling her up to the brim. Her body convulsed with each shot he took. He was nuzzled deep inside her making sure she was full and got it ALL. She was panting heavily and was deeply satisfied. No one has been able to make her as crazy as he did. "Oh fu-fuck....that was...mmm!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:07 am

He panted heavily and smirked, pulling out of her and laying back on his back, "Awww fuuck me that was good." he looked at her chest heaving from the action. "Not bacd for an asshole huh?" he sniggered at her a little, knowing her feisty attitude.

'Can't wait to see that pic though.' he thought to himself, 'And to see what Ms Weaver has in mind tomorrow when i get there.' he relaxed a bit more on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 pm

"Fuck off..." She said in defiance. She laid on her back trying to recover her strength. The intensity of the whole thing really surprised her. Once she was recovered she got up and looked around for her clothes. "Don't think I forgot the real reason I came here. Keep that music down to a dull roar." She warned him. "Also, this will NOT happen again!" As much as she despised him, he was an amazing lover she would give him that. But there was no way she would tell him that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: