Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delinquent Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:01 pm

"Oh I know that." he smirked and then pulled his fingers from her pussy, looking at he shiny and sticky juices on his fingers. He licked them clean, "Mmmmm, haven't fucked a grown woman in a while though...." he gave a toothy grin and he got her panties off so he could open her legs out wide and had her laying out on the desk more. he got unbuttoning her top more and got her tits hang in out, "Aw look at that." he smirked, "Milk mounds of fun." he sniggered. "Stay there." he said as he came around to the other side of the desk to her face. He got undressing getting his blazer and shirt off, then his shoes and teasingly got undoing his pants.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:35 pm

Khloe watched him lick his fingers coated with her horny juices and eagerly opened her legs, wanting more. "So, you've done this before?" She laid back on the desk, her eyes watching him as he moved around to stand near her head. Her shirt open and her large breasts hanging over her bra. She did not move as he said. "You are more sinister than I first thought..." She said feeling the energy coming off him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:44 pm

"Oh Now you notice?" he smirked, "And Yeah, i've fucked older women....they always ask." he sniggered with a cocky tone. He then let his pants drop, to show he didn't wear underwear and he had a Hard cock already erect and waiting for her. "I'm sure you were not expecting that." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:49 pm

She chuckled, "So if I just asked from the very beginning, you would have complied just like that?" He finally dropped his pants and she saw his erection. It was as large and thick as she had imagined. "That you don't wear underwear or that your cock is this impressive?" She said, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:58 pm

"Hmmmm well I usually don't go for teachers, but I'm not the type to turn away sex." he smirked, "Both." he then got hold of hr ponytail, then got rubbing his cock all over her face, "Show me how much you want it..." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 11:24 pm

She gasped when he grabbed her by her ponytail and got rubbing his cock over her face. It was warm and was covered in his manly scent. Her hand reached up and touched his cock. "Mmm, you're this hard already..." She started licking at his cock, tasting him. "It smells so good and tastes even better...ahhmmm!" She took the tip into her mouth and licked all around it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 11:28 pm

"Mmmmm you better fuckin' believe it." he smirked, 'I'll bring some surprises next time.' he smirked to himself. He groaned feeling her wet warm tongue teasing the tip of his cock, "I'm gonna deep throat you so much." he smirked at her, as he leaned over a her and got her tits out of her brand got massaging them, "Fuck such soft tits."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:02 am

"I look forward to it..." She said and continued to tease his cock. She felt him reach over and start to grope her tits. "Mmm...glad you like them." Her hand stroked his cock as she licked the tip. "Why not let me get down in front of you so I can properly suck your cock and make you see stars?" She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:05 am

He smirked, "Get the skirt off, except your shoes, stockings and shirt." he said as he stood with his arms crossed and his cock twitching in anticipation. 'SOOOO many ideas to get going on this one.' he smirked.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:24 am

Khloe stood and walked around to join him on the other side of the desk. She did as he requested and stripped out of her bra and shirt, leaving on her stockings and her shoes. She could clearly see his cock was as eager as she was. "I did as you asked..." She said. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:27 am

"Get sucking on my cock. I know you want to." he came closer and again he rubbed his dick on her face, "Suck it deep."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:38 am

"Yes..." She closed her eyes and nuzzled his cock with her cheek before taking it into her hands and feeling it. "So strong and so firm..." She took the tip into her mouth and sucked it gently, slowly licking her way down the side of his shaft before taking him all the way into her mouth. "Mmmm...MmMMMmm!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:42 am

"Awwww ffuuuck yeah....mmmmmm fucking suck that good.....Good fucking gawd!" he growled a bit and got hand behind her head just sitting there for now. "AWWWW gawd yeah....take that cock you slut!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:52 am

She took him in deeper, his cock filling her mouth and pushing to the back of her throat. She was on her knees in front of him, her pussy drenched and dripping. She moaned and held the base with her hand and stroked him while savoring him. "MmmmMMMMmmmMMM!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:53 am

"AWwww fuck yeah!" he then got bucking into her mouth a bit faster, "Yeah! Take that cock!" he loved hearing the gargling noises as he fuckd their mouthes, "MMMMMMM! Look at me!"

Last edited by TaviBee on Wed May 16, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Khloe moved her mouth faster and tightened her mouth around his cock, making a suction like sensation around him. Her eyes turned up and looked at him. "Mmmm!!" She resisted the urge to reach between her legs and please herself when she saw the sinister look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 5:49 pm

"OOOhhh ffuuuucckkk! Yeah...like that..." he smirked. He then got a hold of her ponytail and got bucking into her mouth more, "MMM Yeah, gonna cum down that throat of yours!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Khloe moaned feeling the pain from him pulling her ponytail and keeping her head in place so she was forced to look at him while she sucked him off. "MMMM! MMmMMMMmmmMMM!!" Her hands rested on his strong thighs feeling the muscles beneath his skin. For a high school student, he was in impressive physical shape.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:15 pm

"AWWW fuck! Mmm You just letting me do this huh!?" he groaned and hissed a little, "You are a fucking slut for real!" he laughed, "MMMM YEAH! Getting close!! You want that cum shot down into your belly don't you?!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:30 pm

She dared not take her mouth of his cock to answer, she just got milking his cock more vigorously with her mouth implying a firm yes to his question. She couldn't resist anymore, her hand wandered between her open legs and started to play with her wet cunt. It was obvious from the dirty noises it was making. "MMMM!!! MMMMMMmmmMM!" She moaned wanting that thick cock to be in her snatch instead of in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:43 pm

He Growled a bit, "AWWW DAMN IT!!! FUCK!!!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!! NNNNNNGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!" he held her held as he came in her mouth and down her throat. HE held her there a minute and then pulled back, "Ahhh fuck yes..." he smirked, seeing his cock all lubed up from her sucking on him.

He then got her up, hearing her coughing and what not and got her bent over her desk.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Her eyes widened when his cum shot so forcefully down into her stomach. His cock was nestled in her throat, shooting his cum with force. She was going back and forth between gagging and swallowing trying not to let any of his cum escape. When he finally pulled out, she started to cough. Her throat and nose were burning. She barely had time to recover when he pulled her up by her hair and made her bend over the desk. Her drenched pussy and tight ass hole on full display for him. "Mmm...get a good look?" She said reaching around and grabbing at her ass cheek to open herself up more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:07 pm

He smirked, "Oh I am." he got a hand to her dripping pussy and he slipped a finger into her and got it all slippery, then he slipped his finger into her tight asshole, "Oooooo feel that tight starfish." he smirked, he pulled his finger out and got kneeling behind her and got licking at her asshole, "Mmmmm!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:27 pm

"AHHHAAA!" She moaned louder than she had intended, feeling his finger slide into her pussy with ease. Her nails clawed at the desk, her body shaking from his touch. "AHHHH No!! Not my ass!! Not there!" Her head snapped up when he teased her rosebud with his slick finger, giving it a deep probe. Her legs started to shake from the attention to her favorite hole. She nearly lost herself when he started licking. His warm wet tongue teasing her hole. "Oh fuck!! You are so dirty..." She said moaning and looking back to watch him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:35 pm

"MMmmmm! FUck yeah I am." he sniggered and he stood behind, "I'll save that ass for later." he smacked her ass cheeks, "OOOoo look at that jiggle." He smacked her again, "Beg me you slut, beg me to fuck your wet pussy." he rubbed the length of his cock against her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: