Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventures in Fáfold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 1:41 am

"Well sounds like a jail mine than an Orphanage." he said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 1:42 am

Kaj-I got punished quite often...I want to someday save my friends from that place
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 2:17 am

"Well you an't do shit i how you are." he said bluntly, "You almost got caught the other night." he reminded.

"More so than thought, you've NO skills for the wild or its dangers or to the fact those men might find ya before you are able to react." he added.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Kaj-....I know *He sighed and slowly ate his food*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 7:04 pm

".............................Keep diligent in your work here I might teach you something...but only if you work hard and STOP feeling sorry for yourself." he said, "Understood?"

----

13 years before....

A Group of Orcs were travelling back to the Tribe compound after a week long hunt. They were casually chatting and laughing, excited to show off their collection of furs and their kills for the clan. But as they were going along the main common road, they paused seeing a cart on the road....seemingly abandoned. They approached careful and found the cat was ransacked and there was a dead Noric man, "Looks like a bandit raid..." the head hunter said, "Look around, see what can be salvaged." he said, not wanting anything to go to waste since the owner is dead. They found dried fish and some rotten fresh fish, "Might have been form that fishing village back to the north." one other hunter said.

Then one of the female hunters was looking around just off the road, "WWWWWAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she heard a scream that sounded....familiar. She followed it and hidden in a bush wrapped in a blanket, was a small Noric infant. "By the gods..." she picked the child up and came back to the main group, "Far-Bul!"the head hunter looked to the female and perked and brow seeing the bundle in her arms. He tugged the cloth a little, surprised to see it was a baby. "Dura...where did you find it?" "Just off the road....could we..possibly take it with us? There seems to be no sign of the mother and it looks to be very young...." she said, tucking the little one in the blanket more.

"..................I don't know how the Chief OR the elders will feel..." he said, "Then we'll see what the Chief will say....I couldn't bare to leave it here knowing we saw it..." Dura said. "Careful Dura...you are Orc first before a woman." he reminded, "This thing might make you seem weak."

"If the Gods wished me to find it, then I do not see it as weakness." she said back. Far-Bul sighed, "Its your soul Dura." he said as they got heading on again. Dura smiled and the baby got crying loudly again, "Oooo ou have a set of lungs on you." she giggled as she walked along with her group. She checked the gender of the little oe and found it was a girl, "Well little one, we'll see how the Chief see to you."

The party moved taking what was left of the dried fish and left the cart as it was, Dura sighed a little, "You mother and father are gone little one, My the gods guide them to paradise." she said her little prayer as she walked on along with the others.

Just on nightfall, the hunting party had arrived to the compound and the large wooden gates were opened to them, all were spreading out as they entered, to go reunite with their families and loved ones. Dura got in and spotted her mother, "Mama." she smiled and came over the bundle in her arms still. "Dura, by the gods i'm glad you're home." laying her hand on her daughter's cheek but paused to see the murmur of an infant in her arms and was surprised to see it was, "Dura....is that....a Human infant?"

"We were on the common road and a cart was ransacked....both of the parents died...i just...couldn't leave her there..." Dura said. Her mother sighed, "Does the chief know yet?"

"No, I was going there now." said Dura, "Well then, let's go on then, best not delay this." her mother urged her as the headed not to the Chief's House.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:43 am

Kaj-nodded* Yes sir*

-------------

Inside the War Chief's hut, animal skins decorated the walls and floor, a dragon's skull was made into a throne as the Orc Chief sat his most trusted guards on either side, his cheek resting on his fist as he waited for the report from the hunting party.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:51 am

Then Dura and her mother entered into the hut, and Far-Bul the head hunter had met them out the front as well, since he knew of the infant as well. But he sighed seing they were about to show the chief this human baby. "My chief..." he bowed as they approached, and the ladies did the same.

"We are back with plenty of furs and meat for the clan....but...we have a situation." said Far-Bul.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:57 am

Bahk the War Chief stood and looked at the human child* hmph...explain this...situation *he looked gruff, multiple scars on his body from a life time of battles and hunts
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:09 am

Far-Bul motioned Dura to come forward, "I..I found the Infant when we were returning from the hunt...her parents were killed.." said Dura. Far-Bul interjected, "Bandit road most likely..."

"I...heard her crying and I...couldn't leave her knowing she was there..." Dura said, know he was a traditional orc, but knew he was unpredictable as well in his decisions.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:12 am

Bahk-...you found the runt...you care for the runt...if she is strong enough to follow our ways...I will allow it...if she is weak...she will fall...I leave her fate with the gods
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:23 am

She bowed, "As you say Chief, she kept her excitement to a minimum. Far-Bul sighed as the women left with the infant, "Chief.....is it wise? Letting a Human live like one of us?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:26 am

Bahk-we shall see...it will be interesting to know if a human can really survive our way of life.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:38 am

He sighed, "As you speak." he nodded, "If you wish to see our collected hunts we are all prepared outside." he said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:40 am

Bahk-I do wish to see how well you fared *he followed him outside* hmm not bad, you're getting better
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 5:44 pm

He nodded to his chief, "It was a good trip....but I worry about that bandit raid on the yuma infants family......that was close to the compound."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Bahk-how foolish of them should they try anything...increase the guard...should they become a problem....they will be dealt with
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:56 am

He nodded and went on to do as ordered. Dura and her mother arrived back at their family home, where Dura's other younger siblings came to greet her, including their father. They family was told of the situation and that Dura is to raise this Noric child as her own. Dura had no complaints about it. The baby cried loudly again, feeling hungry. "ITs got a loud set of lungs!" said Dura's father.

Dura smiled, "Then I know what to call her." She held her up, "From here on little one, You are named, 'Sharn', it means 'to shout'." she smiled.

From that day on, Dura raised Sharn as he daughter and as a member of the family, the younger members of the family took to her well and they helped keep her in check as she grew. As Sharn grew she was acting and talking to the other clan members as if she were an orc herself, not caring of her difference in skin or that she and no tusks, but she was showing to be no push over either. When she was 5 she got into a fight with one of the boys and she had beat him. She was a short little thing, but she had lots of energy and she was STILL a loud person.

And the Chief and his right hand men were watching every day on her progress into the clan.

YEARS later...

The age of 16, Sharn was now training along side other young hunters her age, but she and more troubles now. An Orc named Gruul, had been bulling her since she was small but she always pushed back with his annoyances. But the down side was he was one of the many sons of the Chief. One morning she was up and was on her way to practise, She was stopped by Gruul and two of his 'cronies', "Must we do this SO early?" she sighed at him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 7:28 pm

Gruul-Sharn, *He smirked at her* Do you think I wouldn't notice what you did? The marks you made on my armor?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 7:31 pm

"You are the one who is clumsy enough to TRIP of a baon tree's ROOTS Gruul, so NO i'm not take the blame for your stupidity." she said simply, "Go bother someone else." she said pushing past him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Gruul-nodded to his two cronies and they smirked putting a wet rag to her face and making her breath in a sweat scent* I think I know how you can repay me...that is a very strong medicine that makes certain desires surface fast
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:50 am

"HHHPPPGGHHH!" she gagged and got some of the scent, but she stomped on one of there feet and then elbowed the other in the face and pulled away, feeling her mind getting dizzy and her body started to become hot, "What...wha...did you DO!?" she growled at him. She got trying to back away to get away from them.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Gruul-smirked* Release your inner feelings, and make you become what you always wanted to be, a breeding slut *he smirked and took her hand dragging her into a isolated hut*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:19 pm

"No!!" she then bit into his wrist, "I AM NOT BREEDING WITH YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Gruul-grunted and threw her on to the floor* lets see how long you can keep that up *he started to rip her clothes off, the drug kicking in*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 4:08 am

"AHH! NO!!" she still fought him, still trying to fight the drug. She Slapped him face but was pinned, her face flushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Fáfold   Adventures in Fáfold - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Fáfold
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: