Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alternates, Alien Abductions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:55 am

"oh you'll try...in the beginning but once my poison spreads you'll be more then happy to suck me and fuck me...but struggle...it'll make the first sample feel great" *then multiple tentacles erupted from him and started to wrap around her arms and legs*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:56 am

"AHHHH! HEY!!! LET ME FUCKING GO!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:58 am

"Hehehe lets work it into you now *two of his tentacles started to wrap around her breasts playing with them, and then, they collapsed over her nipples and she felt his suckers work them" Mmmmmmm yeah hehehe oooo such nice tits, will produce some high quality milk for our young
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 3:01 am

"AHHH! NGGHH!! NO! I'M NOT HAVING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 3:03 am

She felt her tits started to tingle, what ever he was doing to her breasts it wasn't just for pleasure, like it was prep work* Hehehehe such a nice body, no wonder your race is sought out for pleasure *He smirked, her legs were being spread and another tentacles was rubbing against her pussy*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 3:09 am

"AHhhH!!" she blushed right red, "Ohhh my gggaawwwddd!!" she felt it over running her, "OH FUCK!! NO!!!" she still trie to resist but her body was not listening.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:55 pm

"Mmmmm nice and wet, your body is getting ready *He smirked, his tentacles started to get a bit rougher with her tits* MMMMMMMM HEHEHEHE YES! *he licked his lips and he moved the tentacle prepping her pussy* It's ready for me
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 6:12 pm

"AHHH!! NGGHHHH!!!" she groaned feeling him teasing her tits, "NNNGH!! NO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 6:16 pm

Now...to fully claim my prize *two tentacles spread her pussy open for him and he exposed his cock fully erect, he smirked and started to push inside her* AHHHHHHHHH OH GOD YES! MMMMM Time to breed my new mate *He thrusted hard and deep*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 6:56 pm

"AHHHHH!!! NO!!! i"M NOT YOUR ANYTHING!!!" she squealed as he pushed into her, "AHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 6:57 pm

"AHHHHH *he pushed all the way deep and he leaned into her ear* All evidence leads to the contrary *he started to pound hard* AHHHHHH AHHHHHH OH YES!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:33 pm

"AHHH!!! AH!!! OH FUCK!!!!" her eyes rolled back, "AHHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:36 pm

He slammed hard and deep, the tentacles were still working her tits while he slammed into her harder and faster* AHHHH YES AHHHH SUCH A GOOD SEXY HUMAN!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 8:12 pm

"AHHH! NNNGUUHHH!!!" she was trying to hold back her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 7:58 pm

"AHHHH AHHH YES *He pounded her* Going to breed you again and again *His suckers started to work her tits again* mmmmmm make these milk AHHHHH AHHH *He slammed harder* Impregnate you AHHHHH Fill this sexy body with my seed
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:14 pm

"Ahh! Fuuck!!" she tried to grab something but her arms were still being restrained and her body was going crazy. "OHH FUUCKKKK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:28 pm

*He thrusted hard and pounded her* NOW AHHHHHH TO IMPREGNATE YOU *He thrusted hard and started to cum inside her* AHHHHHHHH YES AHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:38 pm

"AHH! NOOO!! I DON'T WANT IT!!!!!" her eyes widened when she felt him cum inside her. "NNOO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:56 pm

*he smirked and bucked hard and deep* Hehehe mmmmm I'm going to continue...I want to make sure *He turned her over and groped her ass and smirked licking his lips* oh my...hehehe I have the key alright *He rubbed his cock against her tattoo then started to rub his cock against her pussy*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:59 pm

"Ngghh..no!" she struggled, "Let me go!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:00 pm

"Accept your fight dear...you're mine now *he thrusted back into her, his tentacles pulled her arms back and slammed hard pounding her, making her booty jiggle*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:02 pm

"AHH! NNNGGHHHHHHH!!! NO!!! AHhH!!!!" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:13 pm

*A tentacle wrapped around her and pulled her back to his chest while he thrust into her, he was moaning in her ear and working her tits with his hands* YES So good AHHHHH Mmmmmm the White Wasp being conquered by my cock AHHHHHH YES YES YES *He pounded her faster*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:19 pm

"NNNGH!! NO! NO! NO!!!" she tried to reached behind to scratching his face.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:22 pm

*his tentacles prevented any unwanted movement* MMMMM you're really tight AHHHH you're a very very good catch Wasp *he pounded her* a good person to mate with AHHHHHHH AHHHH Impregnate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alternates, Alien Abductions
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: