Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alternates, Alien Abductions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:48 pm

She paused, it didn't feel lie how John was before and she went to turn around and she turned pale seeing a tall red skinned man she was about to scream.

----

She kept it going and got sucking on the head of his cock and swirled her tongue around the tip.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Marcus-smirked and held her arms above her head and covered her mouth* no screaming...not yet anyway *He continued to rub his cock against her pussy*

John-ahhhhhh oh god Abi you're doing so good AHHHHH ooooo you're so into it tonight
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:54 pm

""MMMMmMMM!" she struggled to try and get loose form him but was useless.

---

She stroked him more as she sucked on his cock eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:57 pm

Marcus-don't worry if you think your lover is being left out, my lovely wife is currently working him so lets enjoy this *He started to push his cock into her* ahhhhhhhh

JOhn-AHHHHH ahhhh you really want that cum tonight huh? AHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:04 pm

"MMMGH!!" she still tried to scream through his hand.

---

"MMMm!mmMm!"she moaned as she sucked faster.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Marcus-AHHHH ooooo mmmm you're high quality alright *He thrusted all the way in with his hard cock*

John-AHHHH I'M AHHHH GONNA CUM IN YOUR MOUTH AHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:12 pm

"MMMMGGHHH!!" she groaned, feeling the pleasure was over running her, but she still wanted to scream for help.

---

"MMMMmMMmMM!!" she massaged his balls, indicating she wanted to milk him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Marcus-ahhhh AHHHHH mmm soon that lotion should kick in and then you'll give in, ahhhh I'll remove my hand and we'll really get down to business *He smirked thrusting faster*

John-AHHHH OH GOD ABI AHHHHHH AHHHH SUCK IT ALL AHHHHH YES AHHHH *he bucked into her mouth*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:22 pm

"NNNNGGHGHGHGHGHH!!" her eyes rolled back when he got more intense.

---

"MMmmM!!!" she kept it going waiting his load.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Marcus-AHHHHH ahhhhh just give in ahhhhh do it and I'll be able to work your tits mmmmm *He his cock was a lot larger and the texture hit every spot in her*

John-AHHHH I'M AHHHHHHHHH *he started to cum* OH FUCK YES!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:31 pm

""MMMMGGGGHH!!" she moaned against his hand.

---

Collecting his load and moaned, swallowing it all and stroked him a bit. "...Well well, you gave a lot." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:35 pm

Marcus-mmmmm ahhhh mmmm the sound bubble should be active now *he removed his hand and continued thrusting*

Around their apartment was an invisible force field that blocked all sound coming in and out, so no one around them could hear what was going on inside the apartment

John-huh? *He quickly took off the blind fold and looked at the strange woman who just worked his cock* wh...what the?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:48 pm

"AHhhH!! OH FUCKKK! NNNNGHH!" she groaned.

----

"Hello." she chuckled, "Don't worry, I am going to finish you. And your lady will be getting to that too." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:51 pm

Marcus-AHHHHH ahhh I'm going to make you glow *He growled in lust and thrusted deep filling her full of blue cum* AHHHHHHHHHHH

John-Abi *He growled* what are you going to do

-meanwhile in the lab-

The Octopian who captured the wasp had prepped a room, there was only a table in the room, and cameras watching, inside on the bed laid The White Wasp, Sasha, in only a thin paper gown* I captured her so I get to have my first dibs, *He licked his lips* and they love to watch so it's being recorded...so lets wake her up and have my fun *He headed into the room*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:57 pm

"G-Glow?!" she moaned, still not understanding what was going on.

---

"We are not here to harm you, but we need you both for certain things." she smiled and laid him back and undid her top.

--------

Sasha had just tarted to stir but she felt her gear was gone and that she was in a white room and in a thin gown, "I just got abducted by aliens."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:59 pm

Marcus-MMMMMMM *He thrusted hard* that's right Glow *He smirked bucking hard* my cum will make your womb glow *He thrusted hard* AHHH

John-you're not going to harm us *he was weary* just...just leave her alone...just leave
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:08 am

"OH FUUUUCKK!" she squealed.

"We need you both and right now, we are testing you...my husband and I." she said and she showed no underwear.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:09 am

Marcus-the lotion has kicked in *He smirked* your tits are ready *He leaned in and started to suck on them* MMMMMMM Mmmmm

John-....and...he's with my Abi?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:12 am

"AHhH! The feel tense!!!" she squealed and milk seeped out.

--

"Can you not hear her?" she said and got massaging his balls.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:14 am

Marcus-MMMMM mmmmm *He started to drink from her and his cock got harder inside her* MMMMMmmmm oooo so tasty

John-AHHHH *he heard her squeals and moans of pleasure*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:20 am

"OHH ffuuuckkk!!!" she squealed and gasped.

"There we go. She is doing well and you will be fine." she then got his cock and stroked him then go lowering herself on his cock, "Ohh fuck...."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:22 am

Marcs-mmmm yes now, lets turn you around, I want to take this booty for a ride

John-ahhhh Oh god AHHHH it's so tight so...ahhhh ahhh so different
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:26 am

"Ahhh! Please...i can't...take any more...." she panted.

--

"MMmm fuck! Yes! You feel so good!" she got bouncing on him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:29 am

Marcus-set her down and turned her around watching as she stuck her ass out for him* mmmmm yes this *he started to grind against her* mmmmm mmmm

John-OH GOD AHHHH ahhhhh so...so tight
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:34 am

"AHhhh!" she squeaked, "Oh myfuuckking hell!" she squealed.

---

"MMm yess!!! SUch a thick human cock!" she moaned, "Mmmm you're getting harder!" she gasped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alternates, Alien Abductions
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: