Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:30 am

Arrie, being under the spell of the sleeping powder had no idea what had happened. She didn't wake until later that morning and found that she was naked in bed alone. She sat up and looked around the room. "Ezra? Ezra, where are you?!" She got up and looked around the room. Something wasn't right. His clothes were still on the floor and he was nowhere to be seen. Even he wouldn't run around the city stark naked. She quickly got her clothes on and looked around the room to see if there was anything suspicious. She found what looked like dirt on her pillow and looked at it. "There is magic in this..." She sensed something was wrong. Someone had taken her brother.

She bolted out the door and headed back to the Ebony heart to contact her father right away.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:45 am

Jori was awake back on the island getting ready to skin a poor innocent left over slave, who was screaming on the table behind him. He smirked, "Now now, this is a JOYOUS occasion, you'll join the many souls within my pendant." he sniggered pulled out the skinning knife, making his scream in panic. But then he felt a sense of panic of a different sort, seeing he necklace flashing.

"Hold that thought." he said leaving the room, "......Arania...." he went to a quiet room he activated his necklace and a mirror image of his daughter's face appeared the opposite to her, "Arania, what is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 1:08 am

Arania hoped that she was being paranoid and he just went back to the ship and would be there waiting for her. She finally got there and looked around frantically. "Ezra! Ezra!! Brother where are you?!?" She turned the whole ship upside down and he was nowhere to be found. She stayed below deck and used the necklace her father had given her to contact him. She was relieved he answered and saw his face projected in front of her. She was frantic and out of breath. "D-Daddy..." She only called him that when she was scared or upset. "Ezra...is gone..." She said between breathes. "He just disappeared...I don't know what happened..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 1:36 am

He paused and frowned, "What? What do you mean gone? You sure he hadn't ton wondering off?" he asked, hearing her panicked voice. He sighed, "..........What was he doing the night before? Do you know?" he asked, of course not knowing what they had been up too.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:10 pm

"I mean he is GONE! I looked all over for him and he is nowhere to be found. He was with me all last night. I woke up and he was gone. I detected subtle hints of magic. They spelled me so that I wouldn't wake up..." She explained to him. "I don't know what to do...why would anyone want to take him?" She was doing a terrible job masking her panic. Her father did NOT like weakness. But she had never been without Ezra and it was freaking her out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:39 pm

"...................did the magic have a static feeling?" he asked her, 'this is now good.' he thought, 'that bitch has come for him.....Klotho is gonna be furious.' he thought to himself. "......I'll look into it Arania...I've my ways in tracking that brother of yours." he sighed in annoyance. "KEEP you cool." he said to her, "Remember your panic will affect your magic skills." he reminded her, annoyed she was freaking out like a child.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 9:12 pm

"Sorry father..." She took a deep breath and centered herself again to focus. She closed her eyes and tried to remember the feeling of the magic that was left behind. She paused for a moment. "...Yes it was. They used some sort of sleeping powder on me to keep me sedated. It left a residue behind like sand."

"Okay. I will keep looking for him. I will let you know if I find anything else." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 9:40 pm

".....................FUck...it is them..." he said out loud without realising. "Wait- ARa-!" he got cut off before he could tell her more, "Stubborn girl!" he was going to tell her to come home. "Damn girl....." he sighed, he knew ha had to tell klothi tha their son was now missing and he knew why.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 10:12 pm

Arania severed the connection before Jori had the chance to finish. "Father seemed very worried about something and what did he mean by it is them?" She asked herself. She didn't stay on the ship long. She got her cloak on and went to look around the town to see if she could find some clues as to where her brother might be. She decided to start down by the docks and the sea shore in case they escaped on a boat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:11 am

Just as a storm was coming in from the sea, a small ship had just docked. It was Rai and he had moved away from the other island to follow the currents and his fishing. But something else had pulled him to this island, he looked to the black clouds, '.....something's going on...like...the fortune of the sea has taken a turn........or my mother when something was broken..." he cringed at that thought. He got his ship tied off but paused getting that familiar scent, ".....Can't be...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:19 am

Arrie stayed hidden as she explored the docks. It was starting to get a bit chaotic as the storm started to come, so she easily went unnoticed. There was no sign of any static magic or any trace of magic for the matter. She was beginning to lose hope of ever finding Ezra. She was about to come to the end of the dock. The storm was getting stronger and the wind was picking up. As she came closer to the edge of the dock, she also caught a familiar scent. She gasped softly, "Rai...he's here...." She got started to run following the scent to its source.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:48 am

Rai stood and sniffed the air and del the scent getting closer, "It is her...but where...he stopped and turned, seeing Arrie was a the ends of the dock, He smiled, "I guess its definitely not my imagination." he shot finishing the tie off and he ran down, to her. "Arania!" he called out to her, to double make sure to it was her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 1:00 am

Arania kept running down the docks toward his scent. It was getting stronger. She came to the end of the dock and saw him coming her direction. The wind blew the hood off her head revealing her green dread locks and her dark red eyes. She jumped off the edge of the dock and ran toward him. She could clearly see his green braids and his mocha color skin. "It is him!" She was so relieved to see a friendly face. "Rai!" She called out to him and found herself running into his arms.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 2:20 am

He caught her and held her close, 'Am I lucky or is this fate?' he wondered to himself as he held her. "...I thought you guys were going further along through the island chain." he was surprised to find her sooner than expected, but he wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Arrie buried herself in his strong chest and held herself there for a few seconds. 'I can't believe it's really him...' She said to herself. She looked up into his handsome face with a look her hers that clearly showed she was upset about something. "Rai...someone took my brother..." She said straight out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:16 am

He was just thrilled her was able to find her again, holding her close. His smile vanished and could sense her distress, "......who?" he asked, wondering WHO in the world would take that asshole for anything? Even Hell would reject him. "When did you see him last?" he asked, thinking he might have run off like the last time they argued.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:21 am

"I don't know! He and I were sleeping. The thieves spelled me so I wouldn't wake up. The next morning, he was just gone. Someone used powerful magic. I am sure of it, but I have no idea who would take him or where he could be. I contacted my father and he and I are trying to find him. Please, I need your help...." She begged him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:49 am

He was not keen to find that asshole, but he could see she was very much distressed, ".....COuld you show me the room you were both staying in?" he asked, "I think I might be able to tell you if I get a feel of the magical residue." he said, he found himself not able to resist her desires....he found that hard for himself to resist her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:56 am

Arrie nodded, "Yes, we were staying at an Inn not too far from the docks. I'll take you there. Maybe you can sense something that I couldn't." She stepped back out of his arms once she had calmed down a bit and put on a serious face. She lifted her hood back over her head. "Let's go. This storm looks like it is going to get worse..." She said guiding him to the inn.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:25 am

He nodded and followed her to the Inn. Once to the room he noticed His clothes were on the ground, "Did they take him while he was naked?" he thought that was odd. He noticed light scorch marks on the floor, "...........they formed a portal door." he said, "....that's powerful magic...." he looked to the bed, it seemed as if mischief was going on, ".............." he didn't ask, thinking it was his imagination. Though he noticed the left over sleep powder, tasting a bit of it, "...................I think I know who took him." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:32 am

"Y-Yeah. My brother has this weird thing about sleeping with clothes on..." She started to get a bit nervous. Rai was sharp. She didn't want him to find out what she and her brother had REALLY been doing in that bed together. Rai saw the scorch marks on the floor. She was so frazzled that she hadn't noticed them before. "They used sleep powder on my to keep my from waking up while all this was going on. There is residue on the pillow." She showed him. "What?! You do?! Who took him then? Who took my brother?!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:54 am

"I think your brother would have woken up if disturbed.....but they must have gagged him when they took him, because someone would have heard that commotion if had shouted." he said. He blinked she got all excited, "Calm down Arania." he said, ".....I think it may be the Bone Cult." he said, "But I would need to bring that powder to my mother to know." he got a bit of cloth form his pocket and collected some of the leftover powder from the bed.

He looked around a bit more, "........There was maybe no more than 4 or 6 people....a combine spell to assist intramptment and to control a powerful being......if that brother of yours strong in magic or magical resistance?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 5:08 pm

When she heard Rai mention the Bone Cult, her heart dropped. Her father told her and Ezra all about his past when he was involved, specifically Arrie so she could understand more about her magical abilities. "This isn't good..." She didn't mention that her father use to be part of the Bone Cult or that he abandoned them just yet. "Why would they want to take my brother though?" She asked even though she had a hunch or two.

Arrie shook her head, "He is strong, but his magical abilities aren't the best. He likes using his fists more so than anything." She sighed. "And if your mother does know where this powder came from, will she be able to help lead us to my brother?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 pm

"The lady of Bones is known to watch over people she finds interesting or that she might have had her eyes on for a long time...or occasionally they might be part of payment of a deal with people who have dealt with her." he said. "....I've a way to get back to my mother in a flash...I think you'll know it." he said, "Come on." he said. he listened to her mention her brother's ways, "So he's a meathead....doesn't surprise me." he said simply. "I'll need to show her and she'll not the contents and a possible location to where they maybe set to." he lead her back to the docks. WE best use your ship. And I'll get us there." he said.

He walked aboard The Ebony Heart and he stood on the spot that Arrie would stand when she was to make a portal gate like the did to jump island to island.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:59 am

Everything Rai was saying didn't really make sense. The only thing she could figure out was that they took Ezra as a way to get back at her father. He and the cult weren't exactly on the best of terms after all. "Maybe, but hopefully once we find out where this powder came from we can get more answers.

Arrie led her to the small ship she and her brother used. "We can use a teleportation spell. Do you have anything I can use for the spell that is from where we are going? It will make it easier for me to use the spell more effectively." She asked Rai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next