Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:44 am

Klotho remained in a safe place away from the fighting. She wasn't hurt, just really tired for some reason. Rai pulled Arrie along and brought her to a safe place. "Rai! Wha-!" She stood next to her mother which was the LAST place she wanted to be. She pleaded with Rai not to go.

"No! You can't go! You'll be killed!" She tried to run after him, but Klotho grabbed her by the arm to stop her. "Let me go mother!!" She did not release her grip. "I will not let you go out there and get killed!" Klotho still cared despite her daughters betrayal. Arrie looked on and watched, but was startled when she heard a woman's voice behind her. She sensed the same magic around her that was also within Ezra.

"You're the one that did this to Ezra!" She yelled at the woman who was wearing white and was adorned with bone jewelry.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:54 am

Rai didn't stay long enough to her her object, he just knew she would be safer with her mother when this was going on, but he also didn't want her having a bad conscious if they left without her wanting to try and help. He continued running, then got making turned and he released the orange powder making spots as he went, chanting as he went, activating the spell.

Viida chuckled, "Well I barely did anything Arania Basker." she smirked, "Your brother asked for the power WILLINGLY." she said, "And He gave me payment for it willing." she sniggered, sitting down on a tall rock.

"How would you feel...if your own father, made YOU a payment to save his own hide?" she asked, watching the fight. "Emeka's son can do as he likes, but he'll find its different for Ezra....and Ezra...will lead my followers into the future....unlike Jori." she said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:02 am

"H-How do you know my name?" Arrie asked. Klotho knew who this woman was. Jori has described her to a tee. "This woman is Viida, the Lady of Bones. She and your father go way back." Klotho explained as she glared at the woman. Arrie just stared at her.

"No, Ezra wouldn't do that. I don't believe you." Arrie protested. "He would never sell himself to anyone." Klotho believe this also. "Stop filling my daughters head with your lies, witch." Still, Arrie listened.

"Just shut up! Ezra will NEVER follow you! He is not your puppet to play with as you please! Release him from your spell!!" Arrie said, getting angrier.

"If I didn't know better, I would say you planned this from the start. As your own form of revenge against Jori." Klotho said as she stood between the witch and Arrie.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:23 am

"Oh I've no need to lie about anything." she smirked, "If it was unwilling, he would be acting like a zombie and not speaking to you at all." she sniggered, "He was VERY willing...but I think it was mainly because he might be able to....collect you." she smirked At Arania.

"I merely wished for a payment of one of his children....i've watched you both grow and YOU were too intelligent and was happy as you were....but Ezra alllllwwwaaayyyysss had it harder...because he was the son...he wanted MORE than being in his father's shadow..." she said, "His heart tells all." she formed his beating heart in her hand, "Since he gave me his heart in payment." she smirked.

Rai had almsot finished the circle as Ezra got Jori in a head lock and got punching him repeatedly in the face. Jori was finding it hard to fight off his son in this form, "AGGHH!!!" he growled trying to get loose.

"Looks like The great Jori Basker's strength is waning." sniggered Viida, "You see....The power Jori STOLE from me long ago, he only read the POWER part and not the conditions." she said, "So...in his arrogance...he has a LARGE weakness in this form."

Let him go and Jori fell to his knees as flames were seeping out of the cracks in Jori's skull, signifying blood.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:37 am

Both Arrie and Klotho looked and saw that Jori was indeed weakening. Ezra clearly had the upper hand.

"You must be enjoying this...watching as my son and his father tear each other apart. You vile woman." Klotho was visibly angry. This woman had succeeded in tearing her family apart. "I should kill you right now..." She stared at Viida menacingly, her eyes flashing.

Arrie was worried about Rai. She couldn't really see him amongst all the chaos. She knew using her magic wouldn't help, Ezra and Jori were too strong in their current forms.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:59 am

Ezra grabbed the back of his head, "Time to end you..." he breathed in and was about to breath green flames right on to Jori's face, "But before he could release it, both got shocked with red electricity and they both got shrinking down. To their normal sizes.

Viida chuckled, "Well you can try Klotho of the Spiders....But you'll find it will be a VERY. SHORT. TRY." she pronounced. Then she paused seeing the fight was done, "Aww it was getting good too." she stood and vanished. Appearing to where Rai was and he stood firm, not afraid of her.

"......Bas muni Pleknum bees..timm pulmuuti.." he said to her. (Stay your hand and power, for I am guarded.) He chuckled, "I see your mother has prepared you well." she chuckled, "Very well trained though." Rai watched her walk by. She waved her hand and the magic ceased and she walked over to Ezra. "Well done Ezra...but you went from 1 to ten too quickly....we must head on."

Ezra coughed, "I...want him...dead!" he growled, still coughing, feeling weakened. "I know...but for now.." she touched his chest, to contain his power but keep him forgetting reckless.

"Arrie..." he stood, wobbly, trying to call out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:23 am

The sound of electricity pulsing filled the air around everyone. The screams of Ezra and Jori could be heard all over the island as they shrunk down. Klotho and Arrie heard their screams and turned around to see the carnage forgetting about Viida for the moment.

Arrie ran over to Rai and was happy to see he was alright. "What did you do?" She looked and saw Ezra and her father lying nearly motionless. Jori looked much worse.

Klotho ran to Jori's side once the magic was released. "Jori!" She could see he was still breathing, but he was out cold. "My son, please, don't go wit her..." Klotho begged him as he stood up. Arrie heard him call out her name. He wanted her to come with him. Her heart felt like it was being torn in two. She wanted to remain with Rai, but she also didn't want to leave her twin brother alone with that woman to further manipulate and control him. She paused for a moment and looked at him with pained eyes. She shook her head without a word. As if saying to him, 'No, I can't go with you.' She remained by Rai's side.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:35 am

"Its a powder my mother used On your father long ago." Rai explained to Arrie. "But it seems it only knocks out Jori and slows down your brother." he said, finding out when it happened.

Ezra looked to his mother, "No mother....I've made my choice." he pulled out a small knife he kept hidden in his pants and he untied his ponytail of short dreads and he then went on to slice through his dreads and once the whole thing was cut off, he tossed it to the sandy ground. "....I'm sick of being many steps behind......no more." He then looked to his sister and held his hand out to her. He smiled, thinking Arrie would come to him right away....but when she didn't...and stayed by Rai's side. He felt his blood boiling, ".........Him....over ME?" he growled at his twin.

"She's not yours." Rai said to him, "And I WILL fight you for her...." Rai warned him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 4:40 pm

Klotho knew there was no more she could do. Her children were lost to her now. She rested Jori's head in her lap using her threads to try to stitch some of his wounds back together to stop him from bleeding out.

"It's not like that, Ezra. What you are doing is wrong and I refuse to be a part of that witches so called family. It's not about choosing you, Rai, or mother and father. This is my choice and I am doing what I feel is best, just like you." She lifted her necklace her father made her off her neck and tossed it to the ground among the pile of Ezra's hair so he couldn't track her anymore.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 4:51 pm

Ezra glared at his sister but a death glare was focused on Rai, "I knew it....you've been fucking my sister....." he looked back at Arania, "You lied to me......" he growled, "....fuck you both....." he turned his back on them and he looked to Viida, "I'm ready to go..." She smirked, "Very good.....you all have a nice day." she sniggered and grinned. She waved her hand, then her and Ezra vanished in a swirl of smoke.

"....." Rai sighed, "Arania....will you come with me?" he asked Arania, making sure that she was still wishing to come along.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Arrie turned her head away in shame. He figured out that she was having sex with Rai as well as him. She didn't respond to him but watched as he turned his back to her and started to walk away. "Ezra..." She said softly before he disappeared with Viida. It was slowly sinking in that she lost her twin, maybe forever. Rai got her attention when he asked her again if she wanted to go with him.

Klotho looked up as well and waited to hear her answer even though she knew her choice had already been made. Arrie looked at Rai with a saddened face, but nodded. "Yes, I still want to go with you." Those words stung in Klotho's chest, but there was nothing she could do to stop her. Klotho stood and lifted the passed out Jori over her shoulder. "I'm not going to stop you, Arania." She said to her daughter then looked to Rai. "Take care of her." She said with an unreadable face and turned around to leave.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Rai nodded, "Then we best leave this place." he said. He got her hand and looked to Klotho. He nodded to her as to keep bait of respect to the mother of the woman he loves. He turned back to Arania, "......We'll make a life all our own Arania...I promise I'll make you happy." he kissed her hand and he led her back to the beach where he made a portal to anywhere and he led her through and the portal vanish.

-----

That evening....

Ezra was sitting on the edge of the cliff on the island, where his father almost fell to his hand. He sighed, he hated the thought of his sister being with that....fucker....but he knew he had to pull from her shadow as well, "Big sister this, big sister that........I'll become bigger than ALL of you....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 6:13 pm

"Yes, we should. It's dangerous here." She gave her mother and father one last glance before the two pairs went their separate ways. "I know you will, Rai. I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you." She squeezed his hand as they walked and they finally came back to the beach. "Where are we going to go?" She asked before they walked through.

---

Klotho had managed to get Jori back to the boat in one piece before night fell. He was still out of it and would be for a while. She rested for a bit and prepared the ship to sail back to their home island. It gave her a bit of time to think and grieve without Jori there to see. She sailed the ship and waited for him to awaken.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 7:35 pm

"To one of my diving grounds....there is a large island that no one is on and we can build a life there..." he said. They headed on through and they appeared to the island in a flash. The Portal vanished and Rai looked around, "....this is not see by many people and we can live in peace." he said, "But I'll use the portal togo to the closest port to get some other needed items, but...I can build a home here." he said.

-----

Jori laid on the bed totally out cold, he may have amazing powers and his ageing doesn't seemtoever bother him....but it seemed to have shown his body was catching up to him when he used that form. A large scar now was going from his hairline in a diagonal line on his forehead, stopping above the bridge of his nose. Ezra really had surpassed him in strength...being 18 also gave a bit of edge with youthful tenacity.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Once they arrived, Arrie looked around at the scenery. "It reminds me so much of the inlet where we first had sex." She smiled. It was indeed a peaceful place and not another person around for miles. "You mean WE can build a home here. I can help as well. I have plenty of supplies on my ship back in the port town, but I'm not sure it is safe to go back there just yet." She said.

---

Klotho managed to find a safe spot to anchor down for the night. She was exhausted and needed to rest. Without Jori's magic, it would take twice as long to get back home than normal. Once the boat was secured, she went down to where she left Jori lying in bed and saw that he was still unconscious. She noticed the scar on his forehead and touched it gently with a sigh. "He really did a number on you..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 9:01 pm

He smiled, "It does." he got her hands, "Yes..we'll build together." her got an arm around her and pulled her to him, "Let's see where we want to make camp tonight and we'll make a fresh start tomorrow morning." he said. He looked out to the sea, "Its a dark storm again.....best go and get shelter now."

----

Two days later...

Jori surprisingly woke up and had a massive headache, "Fuck my-......oh fuck...." he held his head, but then felt he had a different feeling on his head and frowned, "........" he remembered what happened, "That fucking little bastard.........and that little traitorous bitch...." he cursed.

"If I ever see their faces again.....they better pray for a quick demise." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Arrie wrapped her arms around him tight when he pulled her close. "I can't wait to get started." She said. "Our new life here will be amazing. I just know it." She also looked out at the ocean and could smell the rain coming. "Yes. Where did you usually set up when you came here to fish?" She asked.

---

Klotho was walking below deck with some food and some ale when she heard Jori finally waking up and cursing as usual. She entered the room and put the tray off food beside the bed. "Welcome back. You've been out of it for two days now." She took the bottle of ale and poured two goblets full, one for each of them. "Here. Thought you might want some." She said handing him a glass.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 10:07 pm

"I usually just make a small make-shift shelter...but that was when it was me....I'll think of slightly larger style until we get a more permanent residence going." he said. "But there might some cave that might do the trick as well." he said, "Come on, before that storm get's worse."

The storm indeed was coming and the wind picked up. But luckily after looking about for a bit, they came to an large and old fall tree that fell long ago and it had hallowed out over time. Rai quickly got palm frons and ferns nearby to make a softer bedding for them inside, "That should do for tonight." he said, "You first."

---

He turned to the door and sighed, ".....Yeah." he took the goblet and sculled it down. "...................We bet go back....no point in staying here." he said, staying slowly and stretching his back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Arrie held his hand as they walked into the woods looking for somewhere to rest for the night. Rai saw a fallen tree that had hollowed out. "Wow, it's beautiful." She said and went inside to check it out. It was perfect to keep them safe and dry for the night. "I'll gather some dry wood for a fire before the rain comes."

---

Klotho started peeling a mango for them to share. "Yeah, with you down and out it has been slow going. "We are docked in a small port right now. I had to restock some of the supplies for the rest of the trip." She gave Jori his half of the mango and bit into her half. Since having Arrie and Ezra she became very fond of mangoes. "You need to get your strength back. Are you strong enough to use the transportation spell?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:10 pm

He nodded, "I'll make a small fire and build it at the other end of the hallow out." he said, he didn't want to get smoked out of the shelter. He found little it of kindling for the fire as well with Arania's collection of dry wood. Once they had enough, he got a small fire going at the entrance, as not to smoke them out forget put out by the storm. "I'll be right back. Get comfortable and stay warm. I've remembered something that grows here." he ventured into the forest behind them.

He came back a little bit later with wild melons, unripened mangos and some seaweed.

----

".....I'm surprised I woke in two days and not five." he said, "....I'll eat something first then We'll make the trip." he took half the mango and sighed, "...........I've some work to do when we get back." he said to Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:34 pm

"Sure. I'll keep the fire going." Arrie settled into a warm spot by the fire and waited for him to come back. She stared into the flames and thought about everything that happened, about her family. She wondered if she would ever see them again. Arrie perked back up when Rai came back with some food. "You found fruit!" She was excited and just remembered how hungry she was. They both sat down together by the fire and she nuzzled close to Rai.

---

"It's a good thing you did wake up. Otherwise, it would take us weeks to get back." Klotho also chugged her ale and guzzled it down quickly. She put the rest of her mango back on the tray and went to lay down on the bed to rest. "I need to rest a while."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:44 pm

He smiled, "Yeah this place has small wild melons and many, plus bananas sometimes...and of course coconuts." he smiled, "Plenty of fish and shellfish in and around....and afresh water stream further in." he said. He got skinning then cutting up the unripe mango, "wrap the seaweed around it." he said, "salty, lightly bitter and like cucumber." he said, eating his piece.

He never thought he would have a companion to share his simply life with...he once thought he would have been fine to be alone....but now...he knew...he was wrong. He stayed snuggled to Arrie, happy to finally be with her without any need to run off or being interrupted.

----

"Yes...rest a while..." he watched her lay down. They were now....even wight he circumstances....empty nesters. He looked at her, knowing she was not asleep yet, "Hey......wanna get hitched?" he asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7