Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 7:41 am

Arrie approached cautiously and stood beside Rai, still keeping her guard up. She could tell that this woman meant business and was not to be trifled with. She got a little nervous when she seemed to get defensive about their reason for coming to see her. But after Rai explained the situation she let them in.

"I have no idea why he was taken...that powder and faint indications of magic were the only clues we were able to find." She said.

---

"Ezra is missing? Is she sure he didn't just go off by himself? He does that from time to time." Klotho said knowing her son well. "And what do you mean you know what happened to him? I'm sure he is fine." She insisted.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 3:14 am

Once inside, Emeka got the powder in a mortar and pestle and she added a couple other little ingredient then a pink liquid, then began grinding it together, "If it is the powder I think this might be it should turn a green colour." she said. Then just as she said it, the mixture turned a greenish colour, "Yep, this is Sleeping Powder and a strong one..." She looked at Arrie, "There's not mistakes with the Lady of Bones, and if nothing was seen before hand....it means something has already set with her to take him...or she had her eyes on your brother for a LONG time..." she said as she got looking through some rolled up maps, "How old is your brother?" she asked.

"What's does that have to do with it mother?" asked Rai, "Because if something was maybe set for him, she would have done so YEARS ago...but the question WHO would have set it up?"

---

"Arrie called me in a frantic way...she said they were in the same room sleeping and then she found magic residue and marks in the room.....he's been taken." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Arrie watched as the powder turned green before her very eyes. Her fears were confirmed, the Lady of Bones was the one that had taken her brother. She grew silent letting it all sink in. There were so many questions left unanswered. "My brother and I are both eighteen years old..." She said. "My brother and I have no enemies...I don't know who would want to do such a thing."

---

"No...who has taken him?" She asked, her voice a bit shaky.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 2:40 am

"You're the same age as me." chuckled Rai. His mother wasn't laughing, though, "If you have no enemies, then what about your family?" she asked, "Would there be anyone of interest to her?" Emeka asked VERY bluntly, "Because you look familiar to me for someone reason." Emeka said glancing at Arrie. "Mother please don't assume things..." sighed Rai.

---

"The Lady of Bones....Viida." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:26 am

"Really, we are? I thought you were a few years older than me." She smiled at Rai. "The only family I have are my mother and father as well as my brother. There is no way they would do this. My father has many enemies, so maybe it was someone else that sold my brother out." Arrie started to get uneasy when Emeka started to get closer and look her over. She got more alarmed when she said she looked familiar. "That's not possible...I've never really left my home island. There is no way we could have met before."

---

"No! What does that bitch want with our son?! I'm going with you to find him. Frankie can take care of things while we are away." She declared not giving Jori the chance to protest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 3:00 am

Emeka looked at her, "What does your father DO to cause such enemies to come for him?" she was getting suspicious of this young woman. "I DON'T forget faces...and rarely do I get it wrong.....but your emend me of a VERY annoying woman who had hair the same colour as yours..." she said, meaning Klotho, "And those eyes...........I KNOW those eyes." she said, coming up to her with a strong and angry energy coming off her. "Mother, please, she's telling the truth!" said Rai.

"How do you know Rai? How much do you REALLY know of this GIRL?" she asked seriously.

----

"KLOTHO! You can't!" he got to her and pulled her by the arm, "It must be ME to deal with this... I am going alone." he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Arrie felt the tension between her and Emeka growing. Emeka's suspicion of her was growing. Her senses were telling her that she needed to get out of there. If Rai found out who she really was there was no telling what he or his mother would do to her.

"I think it's best that I leave...my presence here is causing you to feel uneasy. Thank you for your help." She said to the both of them and went to leave. She knew it wouldn't be easy to leave. The whole island was more than likely booby trapped.

---

Klotho jerked her arm away from him and glared at him. She was NOT happy with his strange behavior. "He is OUR son, Jori. I have every right to go and look for him and you of all people will NOT stop me."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:09 pm

"NO I said I would help you Arania and I plan to keep to it." said Rai. "Mother please stop and tell us where would they be hiding?"

Emeka looked at her son, and sighed, "You're totally smitten like a fool....." she pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "Fine....I know they had a base in the west islands, where a sleeping volcano laid....just be careful when you land, they will know you've arrived right away." she warned.

----

"KLOTHO! You are not the reason he's in peril right now!" he said, "That's why i have to do it alone!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Emeka was right, he was indeed a fool, but so was she. Falling for a man who was the son of her fathers enemy. She stopped before she reached the door and listened to Emeka. "And you're sure they will have my brother?" She said without turning around to look at either of them.

---

"JORI! Stop with the mind games and tell me what the fuck is going on! There is more to this that you are not telling me so OUT WITH IT!!" She snapped back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:52 pm

"If they have taken him, If they come at you straight away....they'll have him....but if SHE shows up.....then i would suggest you leave him to her mercy....no one gets away from her now a days." she said.

---

"......................................I made a deal with that witch....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 7:17 pm

"I can't do that. He is my twin brother and I will not let that witch have him." She walked out the door, determined to find him. It was a huge risk, but if her father was able to escape from the cults clutches. It gave her resolve that she could do the same.

---

"...what do you mean you made a deal with her? You haven't set foot on those islands since you left." She said feeling confused.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 1:33 am

"You've been warned. But let me be clear....if anything happens to my son....I'll be after YOU." he warned once more." she then got a yellow stone and handed it to Rai, "Watch yourself and keep on your toes.....and remember all That I taught you." she patted his cheek, "Yes mother." he nodded. He knew what the stone was, "Follow me." he said with a determined smile.

----
"It was when you was kidnapped and I didn't know where you had been taken.......I was left with no option and called upon that witch to find you.........in return to not kill me....I had to make a deal...." he got positioned to step back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 10:12 pm

Arrie stopped and didn't follow right away. "Your mothers suspicion doesn't make you wary of me?" She asked wondering if he was really that gullible. Arrie could tell that womans senses were sharp. It took her no time at all to realize the resemblances she had to her parents. "I am surprised you still trust me." She admitted.

---

Klotho was quiet at first. She was trying to process the vile words that just came out of his mouth. "Of all people to ask for help...it had to be HER?!? You know she never helps anyone unless it benefits her! Giving our sons life away in exchange was NOT your call to make!!" She was furious, blinded by her own rage. Even if Jori did it to save her life it meant nothing to her when it also meant the lose of her child.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 3:42 am

"I would have been wary the first time I met you." he smiled, "I'm not worried." he said. "If you wanted to harm me you would have done so many times before." he said. They went back to the beach and he got to a safe spot. He then placed the stone on the ground, then gave it a tap, causing it to glow, "Gate of the Wind... open the door to where Arania's brother feet are set." he said, his voice echoed a bit as the spell was being done. "OPEN TO US!" then the stone levitated and a round green portal opened to them showing a different island all together, "Step on through." he said to Arrie.

---

He was about ready to dodge her rage, "I had to find you......and I would have been killed if I hadn't.....and WHERE would you have been if I had died before rescuing you from Adonius?" he asked, keeping his calm, "ALL of us would be gone, you, me and Our children.....But he's not dead Klotho....I KNOW he's not."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:10 pm

Arrie smiled slightly. She was filled with both relief and guilt. His senses were wrong about her. She was lying to him about her heritage, but she wasn't ready to lose him just yet. "Thank you, Rai...for trusting me."

Once they came to the beach, he paused and placed the stone on the ground. "Is that a transportation stone?" She asked, but her question was answered when he spoke the incantation and a portal opened before them. She went to step through, but paused before she went in. "Are you coming with me?" She asked him.

---

"You're lucky I don't murder you right where you stand this very moment." She said cracking her knuckles angrily. "All these years you've kept this a secret from me...if you had told me we could have STOPPED this from even happening!!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:25 pm

He smiled at her and got her hand kissing it, "You've trusted me, so i will do that same."

"Yes, my mother made these ones." he said, "Since she know the locations she wishes to go, she can easily make them." he said proudly. "Yes I'm coming with you, two is better than one." he said, as he stepped on through with her. The portal vanished as they both entered and onto the new beach. "........Stone and pebbles.....this is a different area very much so..." said Rai.

----

"You were gone when I made the deal....there was no way to know...and i'de do it all over again to make sure you and the twins were fine......" he said without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:44 pm

Arrie wished he wasn't so nice to her. It made it all the more hard. They both stepped through the portal and found themselves on a different beach of stone and pebbles. Once the portal closed and she felt the wind at her back, she instantly got a bad vibe. "This place wreaks of evil." But she was sure that her brother was here.

---

Klotho was in such a rage it was hard for her to think clearly. "Well, clearly we are not ALL fine. Where is Arania? Is she safe?" She asked hoping her daughter was at least unharmed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:52 pm

"..........We're being watched....like my mother said." he said. he looked around where they were and spotted a tall mountain, "Let's head on it, but keep close and follow me closely." his mother had prepared for situations like this for years and he was gonna be ready.

----

"I told her to stay on the island she called me from....but something tells me she's not listened...that is why I was going on my own to deal with this." eh said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:26 pm

Arrie nodded and followed close behind Rai at a quick speed. "It's getting dark too. We should probably find a safe place until morning." She said as they ran. It was clear this was going to be no easy task and they would be at a disadvantage at night.

---

"You are NOT dealing with this alone. I am going with you. They need both of us." She said, not budging.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:35 pm

"True....come with me, we'll go find cover." he said. It was getting darker as they looked for shelter. They stayed by the shore but they kept kept the mountain in sight. Rai spotted a cave just above the where the water was just out of reach. "Wait for a minute, I'll just look for a moment to be sure its suitable." he said.

---

"........" he sighed, "Very well. We'll need to leave now." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Arrie followed and was relieved when they found a cave. "Sure. I'll stay here and keep watch."

---

Klotho nodded and didn't talk to him until they boarded the ship. "How far is the cult from here?" She asked as they prepared to set sail.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:55 pm

Rai had a good look around the cave and found it dry and not wet at all, "I'll grab some palm frons and moss, you go on inside and out of the cold wind." he said as he went to collect some items to make some bedding and what not.

---

"I'm using a portal to arrive to the island I'm suspecting it is." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:03 am

Arrie didn't notice the cold while they were running, but it was getting colder the darker it got. Their kind did not fair well in the cold. "What about you? I can help." She said before he took off.

---

Klotho nodded and took her usual spot at the wheel sailing the ship while Jori prepared the spell. She was still upset with him, but her anger was slowly simmering down. Now that her thoughts were more clear, she could see why Jori did what he did, but that didn't mean she forgave him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:17 am

"No no, I can do it, I just want to make sure you are safe first." he said, insisting. A bit later he got the needed items and got make a bed, he also got some needed items, some dry wood and kindling to get a small fire going.

---

Jori got the conjuring and spell going as he got the path made and they were on their way to the destination, he decided to let her have some space until she wished to talk.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:28 am

"Alright if you insist..." She went on into the cave and waited for Rai to come back. She was not accustomed to being treated in such a way. She was expected to do everything for herself. It was odd having someone do things for her.

---

Klotho kept to herself for most of the journey, letting herself calm down before she spoke to Jori again. She knew they needed to be on good terms before they arrived at this place in order to save their son. Once they were on the desired path, she released the wheel for a bit to talk to Jori. "I understand why you did what you did...while I don't agree with it...you had no choice." She began. "Anyway...I'm you know...sorry for taking my anger out on you." She said still hating being so emotional in front of him after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next